Slave 1 vs. Millenium Falcon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bobafetty
The're both good ships, but wich would win in a fight againts each other.

Darth Zion
the slave 1 , I think, because it is loaded with more weapons

Gryn Jabar
Slave 1 will blow that POS out the sky.

Darth_Janus
No, the Millenium Falcon would win. It has better shields, missile launchers, more turrets and manual ones, and other illegal military modifications.

Darth L. Dipsit
Well, the Slave I is unquestionably the more combat-equipped ship. However, the Millenium Falcon is tough as nails and there are probably still some "special modifications" that Han mentioned that we have never seen yet, so the limit of her power is undefined. If she got too close to the Slave I, though, no matter what, she'd be a hot spot, I think. An important factor, however, is who is piloting either ship (Chewie could be piloting the Falcon, Lando could, or Han could - this is an example of what I mean).

Darth_Nefarus
Millenium Falcon has a superior crew, shields and speed. Although it would be a rough one, Han and the boys have this on lock.

jackstain
Slave 1

i dont have reasons, just an opinion, and gut feelings.

Bobafetty
If you've seen the second, you guy's would know the Slave 1 would own.

Bobafetty
I personaly think that Boba could easily take on the hole Falcon crew in a ship vs. ship fight.

Bobafetty
Look at my new avatar! I finally figured out how to get one and a sig. I guess I should have read Raz's message when I was new big grin

Darth L. Dipsit
They're both really resourceful, but you migt be totally right, too. I mean, Boba's LIFE is about his ship, his combat, and his predatory instincts. I've gotta respect that. This is a good fight. Good job, Boba, in making this.

Bobafetty
Thanks. But I could be wrong, after all, it's a two person ship vs. a ton of personal ship. Then again, luxury dosent count in a fire fight.

Darth L. Dipsit
Didn't see your post about the avatar. I noticed. I like it. I also like the signature. They're succinct and pleasant to view.

Bobafetty
Thanks home boy

Darth L. Dipsit
Just being honest. I'll bet, if you ask anyone else, they'll agree. I like that they all, the avatar, signature, and name, all support one theme. It shows devotion, and I respect that.

Fishy
I have no idea which one would win...

I'm going with the Falcon though, I think it would preform better because it has newer technology... Okay thats about the best I can come up with, I have no idea which one would win, although the Falcon does break down a lot... I guess Slave 1 will win again based on almost nothing

Bobafetty
Well, you've all seen the stuff the Slave 1 has got, it's awesome. The Slave 1 has about all the best weapons you could want on a ship. In conclusion, the Slave 1 has better weapons and sheilds and definetly better agility.

Bobafetty
Although, can anyone tell me why the Slave 1 is called the Slave 1?

Fishy
Originally posted by Bobafetty
Well, you've all seen the stuff the Slave 1 has got, it's awesome. The Slave 1 has about all the best weapons you could want on a ship. In conclusion, the Slave 1 has better weapons and sheilds and definetly better agility.

I call it better computers stick out tongue

But well yeah it does have a lot of better things but on the other hand we actually see ROTS ship fight and destroy each other and do so with great power, however they are still weaker then the ships in ANH, ESB and ROTJ... Even though it doesn't really look like that.

But well you are right the Slave has some good things, the Falcon isn't exactly weak either

Bobafetty
in opposing to fire power, who would win?

Bobafetty
Anyway..... I would like to know if anyone can tell me why the Slave 1 is called the Slave 1?

Darth L. Dipsit
I know...
I was going to respond that I was wondering that too. It's probably because the ship is used for capture missions in bounty hunting...
Or the reason could have more of a story to it.

Bobafetty
Perhaps. I'll google it.

Bobafetty
I think this may clear things up, go to http://web.syr.edu/~srcasano/tour.html

Darth L. Dipsit
Good job with the research!

Bobafetty
rock

Bobafetty
Ok, continuing discussion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.