Dear Conservatives

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whirlysplat
Dear Conservatives:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because all of you keep asking, "Well what would you do differently?"

(borrowed from Portal of Evil)

Little Johnny Arab does not pop out of the womb thinking "When I grow up I am going to strap a bomb to my ass and blow up a couple random civilians."

But when Little Johnny Arab's mother, father, three sisters and two brothers die in five or six seperate "incidents" because the Allied Forces bombed the wrong wedding or bridge or random car that looked shifty, and his cousin is all over the news with a lightbulb up his ass while American soldiers look on and laugh at his small penis, and his best friend has been spirited off to God knows what horrible country to be tortured for whatever information he may or may not have, and he can't even approach an American soldier because they fired the gay interpreters and no one left speaks English, and then his f-ck--g taxi cab is crushed by a Yankee tank because he was looting (if you can call taking wood from the burned-out wreckage that used to be the local mental hospital "looting"wink he might, just might, consider it worth the pathetic awful life he has left to get a little taste of sweet sweet revenge.

Terror is not born. It is made. It is made every time we hit the wrong target and then say it was their fault. It is made every time we commit some horrendous and obvious social gaff. It is made every time we try to pull some propaganda "The Iraqis love us" move and fail miserably because we can't even hold a fake rally correctly anymore. It is made every time some screeching lunatic goes on the television and says we should nuke mecca. It is made every time some idiot asks "Why do they hate our freedom?" It is made every single time the short-sighted sh;t-flinging self-obsessed neanderthals in charge put politics ahead of people.

That is what you should do differently.

Thoughts?

FeceMan
I'm well aware of this. In fact, everyone on KMC but KidRock knows this.

kthxbai

Darth Surgent
Originally posted by FeceMan

kthxbai

laughing laughing

You've earned 10 respect points.

smoker4
laughing

botankus
Originally posted by whirlysplat
while American soldiers look on and laugh at his small penis

Little Johnny Arab ........"When I grow up I am going to strap a bomb to my ass
I guess the ladies wouldn't be missing much in that case.

texas-killah
was five years old when war started in bosnia! horrible experience...don't wish it to anyone... that's why I'm against war- doesn't matter on which purpose/aim

Kosta
Any person that has more than 2 brain cells and has the intelligence not to gobble up EVERYTHING he is fed by the media has long figured this out. The problem is,, who is gonna have the balls to go out there and say something an also have the means and the luck not to be *ahem* disposed of by the people in whos best interest it is to control the oil in Iraq and so on and so forth?

Kosta

kthxbai

KA-POW! Well said! ROFL! laughing out loud laughing

jaden101
Originally posted by texas-killah
was five years old when war started in bosnia! horrible experience...don't wish it to anyone... that's why I'm against war- doesn't matter on which purpose/aim

indeed...but what were the UK and US doing in Bosnia...stoping the slaughter of muslims...

Darth Revan

kthxbai

laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

Big Evil
You're right, terrorists arn't born they're made.

But it's not America's fault. It's thier leaders poisening thier minds with lies and hate. Or have you forgotten what an opressive dictatorship most of the Middle-East is?

I'm against the war, they're ****ing crazy over there and it's inane to try and fix it.

However I also won't stand idoly by while you try to put the blame on America. That's the problem with liberals, they always want to cry about a problem and blame someone like children instead of looking for a solution.

DarkCrawler
I don't understand the bombing of cities to find the dictators. Like they care about their own people.

"Oh, look at that orphanage! SADDAM MIGHT BE HIDDEN IN THERE! NUKE THEM!!!"

Big Evil
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I don't understand the bombing of cities to find the dictators. Like they care about their own people.

"Oh, look at that orphanage! SADDAM MIGHT BE HIDDEN IN THERE! NUKE THEM!!!"
Precisely. \m/ evil face \m/

Fishy
Originally posted by Big Evil

But it's not America's fault. It's thier leaders poisening thier minds with lies and hate. Or have you forgotten what an opressive dictatorship most of the Middle-East is?

I'm against the war, they're ****ing crazy over there and it's inane to try and fix it.

However I also won't stand idoly by while you try to put the blame on America. That's the problem with liberals, they always want to cry about a problem and blame someone like children instead of looking for a solution.

You are missing the entire point here aren't you?

The Middle East isn't all f*cked up, plenty of good people and country's there, and the western nations that include the US are a big reason for it being the way it is now. We are the ones that did a lot of bad things there every nation. The US included. You want a solution for things there? Say you are sorry, offer apologies and give them money. Help them rebuild their country without asking for anything in return. It will be cheaper then that war, and it would actually help..

carnival_junkie
Dear Conservatives:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Johnny Arab does not pop out of the womb thinking "When I grow up I am going to strap a bomb to my ass and blow up a couple random civilians."

But when Little Johnny Arab's mother, father, three sisters and two brothers die in five or six seperate "incidents" because the Allied Forces bombed the wrong wedding or bridge or random car that looked shifty, and his cousin is all over the news with a lightbulb up his ass while American soldiers look on and laugh at his small penis, and his best friend has been spirited off to God knows what horrible country to be tortured for whatever information he may or may not have, and he can't even approach an American soldier because they fired the gay interpreters and no one left speaks English, and then his f-ck--g taxi cab is crushed by a Yankee tank because he was looting (if you can call taking wood from the burned-out wreckage that used to be the local mental hospital "looting"wink he might, just might, consider it worth the pathetic awful life he has left to get a little taste of sweet sweet revenge.

Terror is not born. It is made. It is made every time we hit the wrong target and then say it was their fault. It is made every time we commit some horrendous and obvious social gaff. It is made every time we try to pull some propaganda "The Iraqis love us" move and fail miserably because we can't even hold a fake rally correctly anymore. It is made every time some screeching lunatic goes on the television and says we should nuke mecca. It is made every time some idiot asks "Why do they hate our freedom?" It is made every single time the short-sighted sh;t-flinging self-obsessed neanderthals in charge put politics ahead of people.

Thoughts?
Okay... Yeah, that's all fine and dandy.
It's true, yes, terror is made.

But honestly, what do you think you can do? Just because you ***** at "conservatives" about it?
Do you think your voice will matter to them? Do you think they're going to change?

No, they wont. Terror will be around as long as humanity is around.
It's sad, yes, but it's true.

No one will change.
Not the bleeding heart liberals.
Not the democrats.
Not the republicans.

It wont change. You cant just say "yeah, you guys are causing all this shit" and expect the government to go "you know what... that person is right. everyone. let's stop."

Sadly, it doesnt work that way.

And. I'm done ranting.

Big Evil
Give money to people that hate us are you out of your mind?

We could use that money to help our own country's problems. Like healthcare and social security. I say stop funding this war and let them killeacother and laugh at towel-head's misery from afar.

As I said, I was never for the war, but I'm not going to lick terrorist ass neither.

carnival_junkie

We could use that money to help our own country's problems. Like healthcare and social security. I say stop funding this war and let them killeacother and laugh at towel-head's misery from afar.

As I said, I was never for the war, but I'm not going to lick terrorist ass neither.

in all seriousness, you get a gold star.

ragesRemorse
Dear Conservatives:

that is EXACTLY what little johnny arab is taught in school.

Big Evil
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/180/1304/640/cartoon-Terrorist-school.jpg

carnival_junkie
make that two gold stars.

Fishy

You don't have too...

But if people say we shouldn't complain about the war or thats the only way then they seriously consider the other option...

The war was a foolish and ineffective way to solve Terrorism, I gave you the alternative you asked for. I don't care if you agree with it or not, it would have cost you less have been more effective and would have taken less lives then the war would have. It would had just not given the governments as much money

KidRock

kthxbai

laughing laughing out loud

Trickster

Could somebody buy me a pair of lolerskates?

The fact that doing so would probably be cheaper than the war?
Oh, wait, it's more fun if we spend money on the war - that way we can kill off some of our population and so have to pay less out in social security. Phew, now I see the logic of it.
Good thing those towel-head's are just there to kill, eh? Quick, fetch the redneck trailer trash and send 'em to fight!

Trickster
Oh, and before anybody picks up on the redneck comment... That was sarcasm.

Darth Revan

How ironic that you say this about liberals when the neo-conservative government is always the first organization to place blame on anyone (often Islam... or Saddam Hussein) when terrorist attacks happen. You'll notice that it was only after the federal government told us we had to invade Afghanistan, and moreso after they blamed it on Iraq, that many liberals started speaking up about this terrorism being made and not born business.

Y'see kids... Oppression is baaad, mmm'kay?... And if you oppress Middle Eastern countries for their resources, that makes you baad... Mmm'kay?

Big Evil
But how can you call it opression? Can you REALLY say Bush is as bad as Saddam? Have you read the Saddam autobiography? To tell you the man's life is so ****ed up and villain-like he reminds me of Crovax from magic the gathering. They both were assassins who climbed the latter through initimdation, deceit, and brute force. It was only a matter of time before eventualy a bigger bully kicked them off thier seat or thier own paranoia and depravity out-classed them.

Which is exactly what happend to Crovax. Crovax was obssessed with enemies out to get him so he eventualy became his own worst enemy, and the phyrexians found a new puppet, the once rebel Eartai who had robotic parts implanted in him and went from a cowardly wizard to a bad-ass mofo who totured goblins for fun. (And note: Goblins were always close allies with the phyrexans because thier simple minded and easily manipulated.)

This whole thing caused the next magic block set "Invasion", "Planeshift", and "Judgment". All centerd around the end of everything because of the stupidity the evil leaders put incharge and the arrogance of "the goodguys". The color wheel begin to tilt and even though it was a really good story, I'm sure it sucked to live it. Which is what's happening now.

carnival_junkie
I personally do not think that Bush is as bad as Saddam...
seriously, he isnt.

But I'm not pleased with him, nor am I pleased with what our government has been doing.

But as I said earlier. I'm just one voice. I cant change anything.

whirlysplat
smile

Originally posted by carnival_junkie
I personally do not think that Bush is as bad as Saddam...
seriously, he isnt.

But I'm not pleased with him, nor am I pleased with what our government has been doing.

But as I said earlier. I'm just one voice. I cant change anything.

debbiejo
Saddams sons are evil too...Wouldn't want to be on a date with them...OH...their dead aren't they.

phinney6
what I find funny is that all these liberals make assumptions about waht conservatives and than the rest join together and believe what one person posts and its like do you guys have ANY political background or do you just believe the negative things and rumors? Seems like most of your points on how the big bad "EVIL AMERICA" are based upon rumors. Did you know how many people voted for a democracy in Iraq? Now thats a statistic, and actual fact. Making outrageous claims based upon rumors is illogical. Did you know that around 90% of Iraq is peaceful right now? Well thats what the reports say. Thats what the media says, and thats what The American soldiers say. Oh wait what a better idea. Lets just forget about any terrorism, let another Hitler come to power, appease the evil men. Appeasement is not the answer. Hitler was appeased, and people like you wanted him appeased. Guess what happened. Go figure. he murdered millions of people. Hmmmmmm......reminds me of a former dictator I know. You people have to realize not everything is perfect, war is gritty, war is dirty, but also this war has only cot us around 2000 american lives. Tell that figure to the WWII vets and see them say "how lucky". There is no perfect answer. There is no rainbow pill we can take. We cannot just turn a blind eye. We cannot pretend that terrorism is not real. We must take the initiative to do something about instead of being lazy. We must work in the long run. We must make sacrifices, we must get into the mud and get all dirty. Oh thats right, the terrorists are the ones we should feel bad for. sorry i misunderstood this whole topic. WE have to be strong and get through this instead of just trying to forget about it until it comes to the point where it has festered so much to the point it boils over. Than what do we do. Back when America was created, and we fought the British, and won, people realized sacrifices had to be made. I sometimes think if you guys lived back then, you would want to still be under the control of a King.

whirlysplat
I would like to point out I ask for discussion on this letter which I posted from another forum, the letter is not mine as stated at the top!

FeceMan
Tell me more about Crovax.

Darth Revan
But how can you call it opression? Can you REALLY say Bush is as bad as Saddam? Have you read the Saddam autobiography? To tell you the man's life is so ****ed up and villain-like he reminds me of Crovax from magic the gathering. They both were assassins who climbed the latter through initimdation, deceit, and brute force. It was only a matter of time before eventualy a bigger bully kicked them off thier seat or thier own paranoia and depravity out-classed them.

When did I ever say Saddam was good? Saddam is an *******, no question about it. Nevertheless, it's still idiotic and shortsighted to blame him every time something bad happens. "Ommmffffffggg, terrorist atacksf rom arabya, its all sadams fault!!!!!!!1!!!" The sad thing is that many Americans believe the government when it tells them this.

Napalm
Dear Conservatives:

Thoughts?

No they learn there us hating from there parents and country

Darth Revan
Guess you were wrong, FeceMan erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.