I dissected owl shit today...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morbid4Daniel
Yes, in biology our teacher made is dissect owl shit! HOW GAY IS THAT? Well it isnt really shit considering an owl doesnt have a digestive tract, it actually digests what it can and regurgitates the rest back up. But STILL, it looked like a furry, feathery, boney, piece of shit! It was disgusting. I thought id share that with you guys eek!

Kiu Dun
I'm guessing owl pellets? That's actually owl throw up.

Demarthl
you'll often find micy skeletal remains in that ^^

Morbid4Daniel
Thats what I said!

Darth Revan
A lot of biology teachers do that. Never bothered me much.

raenef
i had to disect a fetal pig...

BasketCase
I had to do that in 6th grade

raenef
my teacher made us cut out the brains

Maynard-is-god
I did that in Bio. I thought it was pretty sweet..I found a whole mouse skeleton..it was badass

belly_jeans349
i had to disect owl pellets in 6th,7th, AND 8th grade...i dont know why eithre! but i didnt this year, we disected a rat...think something else but i dont remember...i remember in 8th we disected a squid, frog, and sharks too ^_^

raenef
never done owl pellets before....have done fetal pigs, frogs, worms, squids, octapi, fish.....

LLG
I also dissected owl pellets in 6th grade. I don't think it's all that bad.

dark1365
Yeah, it wasn't all bad.

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
Yes, in biology our teacher made is dissect owl shit! HOW GAY IS THAT? Well it isnt really shit considering an owl doesnt have a digestive tract, it actually digests what it can and regurgitates the rest back up. But STILL, it looked like a furry, feathery, boney, piece of shit! It was disgusting. I thought id share that with you guys eek! I did that once..It was fun..me and my friend found lots and LOTS of skulls eek!

punkkaveman
I dissected a bullfrog and a squid and my own body(j/k)

ApolloX
I did that last year. Its all fluffy and soft isnt it?

Ladyluck
eww weird.....i remember dissecting rats...it was awesome

Lianslo
I did that in junior high, it wasn't that bad. Now the fetal pig we had to take on in high school biology....that was bad.

Ladyluck
we were supposed to do fetal pigs but they had none...lame or what?...so we got stuck with rats

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
Yes, in biology our teacher made is dissect owl shit! HOW GAY IS THAT? Well it isnt really shit considering an owl doesnt have a digestive tract, it actually digests what it can and regurgitates the rest back up. But STILL, it looked like a furry, feathery, boney, piece of shit! It was disgusting. I thought id share that with you guys eek!

You know, every time I seem to see you, your either dissecting a fetal big, gutting a frog, or, in this case, inspecting owl crap. You know, this is a rather...odd relationship we seem to be forming. wink big grin

Kosta
I got to dissect a cows eye in grade 5, and a baby lamb in year 11, cool

Nivvy
Bull eyes.
& Cow Heart.

Lovely to throw on the BBQ i bet.
eek!

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Maynard-is-god
I did that in Bio. I thought it was pretty sweet..I found a whole mouse skeleton..it was badass

Yeah we found most of the body of a mouse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.