Top wanted to see lightsaber duels?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Plagues
What two people would you like to see go face-to-face in agressive negotiations? State the Jedi/Sith below (example: ______ vs _______)

These canidads will be taken and put into a poll after at least ten are stated, starting with mine....

NJO Luke Skywalker vs. Tulak Hord

Gryn Jabar
Revan versus NJO Luke
Yoda versus full potential Anakin

Darth Mantis
Wait a minute, what are you going to do?

Sodo
I wanna see:

TPM Obi + AOTC Obi vs Grievous
Vader (Mecha) vs Windu
Yoda vs Vader

Darth_Glentract
Darth Maul vs. Dooku
Jango Fett vs. Darth Maul
NJO Luke vs. ROTS Obi-wan

Bobafetty
Bobafett vs. Jangofett
Bobafett vs. Chewy and Solo

Revan Darkstar
marka ragnos vs tulak hord

ImmortalOne
NJO Luke vs. ROTS Anakin

Father and son ..... combat in full potential !!!

Oh yeah.. Visas Marr vs. Handmaiden Brianna
People might actually jack-off watching this match.....

Darth_Glentract
I would.

ImmortalOne
Yeah... especially if their lightsaber dueling skills are not so accurate which cause them to rip-off each others clothes instead of slicing their opponents !!!

Darth_Janus
I want to see a lightsaber duel where there's no spinning, ridiculous over-the-shoulder blocking, backingup/moving through eight backdrops, and where lightsaber combat is believeable.

Guess I'd better skip the entire PT then.

Darth Plagues
I need one more pair of Jedi/Sith to complete this survey. From here I'll put all of them into a poll to see which one is the most wanted to see duel. After a winner of that poll rises, I'll create another poll to decide the victor of the battle... Happy Dance

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
I want to see a lightsaber duel where there's no spinning, ridiculous over-the-shoulder blocking, backingup/moving through eight backdrops, and where lightsaber combat is believeable.

Guess I'd better skip the entire PT then.

I agree, I really can't find anything as to why they would spin around like that..

Normally when you do something like that it means you have more power in your attack, it just leaves your back exposed and a good opponent will take you out in a second if you do that, but the advantage of power in the attack is completely lost if you see how people handle their lightsabers and the fact that lightsabers don't have any weight at all, at least nothing more then the handle.

So it only has one function distract your opponent, but it leaves your back open not a smart move... So maybe it doesn't matter because they move so damn fast but if thats the case then it still doesn't have any use because your opponent can do it too and block it... Really the use of the entire thing is just full of crap and bullshit, it serves no real purpose.

Gryn Jabar
Its the force people, that and ludicrously over the top.

Maul versus ESB Luke. Always wanted to see the Sith kick ass.

Darth Macabre
Maul versus Windu

Windu versus Yoda

Yoda versus Maul

Darth Plagues
I have collected all the needed data...Look for the poll with all the _______vs._______

Lord_Windu
Dooku vs. Mace
Exar Kun vs. Revan

Darth Macabre
Didnt Dooku and Mace fight in the past, i believe Mace lost if im not mistaken.

masterwindu
mace vs vader

Bobafetty
that would be cool

Vanquish
We are so use to doing battles with 2 Jedi's taking on 1 Sith, I want to see the other way around.

Yoda vs Dooku and Maul

I think Yoda would be strong enough with the force to keep Dooku's force powers at bay, and fast enough with a saber to keep both of them on their toes. Would be an epic battle, with Yoda coming out on top in a long fought battle I believe.

Bobafetty
That would be awesome!

Darth_Glentract
I think NJO Luke vs. two Maul clones would be cool.

Bobafetty
yah I agree

Fishy
Yoda will win, and so will Luke

ImmortalOne
@Fishy

.....Agreed...BUMP

Darth Nephilim
Darth Maul v.s
Episode III Anakin Skywalker

I watched episode I last night & that Darth Maul sure can fight. Anakins pretty good too. Maul & Ani are the best i think.

tdtd
Marka Ragnos vs. Artoo

Force God vs. Force God

Tarvos
Originally posted by Darth Nephilim
Darth Maul v.s
Episode III Anakin Skywalker

I watched episode I last night & that Darth Maul sure can fight. Anakins pretty good too. Maul & Ani are the best i think.

1. Anakin would win with ease

2. Why'd you revive this thread?

Darth Nephilim
Originally posted by Tarvos
1. Anakin would win with ease

2. Why'd you revive this thread?

Because your gay.

Tarvos
Ooh, I'm so insulted....

"Because your gay" that's so original and spelled correctly....

Darth Nephilim
EDIT

tdtd
You both need to pipe down before you get banned.

Darth Nephilim
I don't care. I only signed on to post that Anakin v.s. Maul thread.

Captain REX
Cool, warning for thou, and a closed thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.