Favorite prequel badass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dms6117
Who was your favorite small part character in the prequel's? (e.g. Boba Fett in the OT.)

My personal favorite was Kit Fisto.

Echuu
Ki-Adi-Mundi or Plo Koon

Jedi Styles
The little teenage padawan that killed several of the Clone Troopers when Senator Organa was leaving....

Emperor's Royal Gaurds (always)

The Creature that Obi-Wan was riding...

One of grevious's gard droids that kept fighting after his head got lopped off...

Of course R2-D2....

HAROLD
Originally posted by Jedi Styles
The little teenage padawan that killed several of the Clone Troopers when Senator Organa was leaving... That was Lucas' son.

Jedi Styles
^^^

Really, Strong in the Force he is... Too bad he got shot down by the Clone Troops.. But yeah If I was Lucas I'd put my family in it.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by Jedi Styles
Of course R2-D2.... He's one of the main characters in star wars. Not just a small part.

LiL nAstY GirL
Aayla she was awsome

mysterio69
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Aayla she was awsome

no...she was damn hot. love she should've been given a small scene when she was killed like ki-adi mundi.
poor aayla. sad

SithKiller
kit fisto

palpy_666
Maul

mace7386
Id most def have to say Kit Fisto

Darth Bong
Aayla. smokin'

ApolloX
Shaak Ti looks cool.

New_Born_Pyro
Jar Jar.

*everyone gets out their guns and start shooting me*

Did I say Jar Jar? I meant....Kit Fisto! Yeah, Kit Fisto!

nazgūl-lord
Ki-Adi Mundi rulezzz!stick out tongue

Exar Kun 69
Kit Fisto without a doubt.

After his Huge success in AOTC i thought he was supposed to get a decent part in the movie,
he could have at least been allowed to kick some clone trooper ass before being sliced and diced by Anikan

brendy
Originally posted by Exar Kun 69
Kit Fisto without a doubt.

After his Huge success in AOTC i thought he was supposed to get a decent part in the movie,
he could have at least been allowed to kick some clone trooper ass before being sliced and diced by Anikan

What film did you watch buddy????

Fisto got nailed by Palpatine

peluffo
Who is "Anikan"?

no expression

ickeris2003
shaak ti , definately her.

New_Born_Pyro
Originally posted by peluffo
Who is "Anikan"?

no expression
Anakin's evil twin.

tpaquin
I was a Dooku fan.

DarthJacob
Darth Maul would kill any jedi

mtryder
As evidenced by the fantastic job he did on Obi-Wan...

Aulcarde
I find it funny that no one has mentioned aunt Beru, she was fine in her youth, her and Ayala Secura are my favorites. Id marry that alien chick!

Tulak Hord
Qui-Gon was my fav, he defied the council so many flippin' times. He prolly got a kick out of it too. If Maul didn't land that little girly smack to the jaw, Jinn would've pwned him fair and square.

darthhova
darth maul was the best cuz he, didn't ruin it with talking and looked awesome, also the best light saber too.

Torik_Shai
Best badass? Well, that'd have to be Yoda!

StinkFist462
mace widnu with the pimped out saber

DebuG
Come on guys Jango i know he got screwd by a jedi with a LIGHTSABER and he had no guns left but he kicked ace.And the lonely clone

lucasfilm
WTF???
DARTH MAUL!!!!!!!!!!!1

Darth MoonPIE
Super Battle Droid!

happy now?

palpy_666
Originally posted by Darth MoonPIE
Obi-Wan Kenobi

This thread is about MINOR characters. Read next time, pal.

Tulak Hord
Originally posted by DebuG
Come on guys Jango i know he got screwd by a jedi with a LIGHTSABER

I can take this so many different ways....don't tempt me.

palpy_666
Originally posted by Tulak Hord
I can take this so many different ways....don't tempt me.

laughing

Tulak Hord
Don't let Red Superfly see this...he's just as bad as me.

Dark hoser
I would have to say Darth Maul cause the dark side rules

The Last Son
Darth Maul no question. He could have done more damage if the writers didn't have him die such a punk's death. Best lightsaber duel Obi vs Maul

SithSpy
you guys are all way off the ULTIMATE badass in the PT was Liam, not liam neeson, liam the padawan that tells obiwan that kamino was erased from the archive memory.......hes the MAN!!!!!

The Biker Scout
Maul,Grevoius and Sebulba

DaRtH_mCnAztY
ya darth maul was iLL! id have to say he defined badass

The Biker Scout
That South park Maul rocks dude

DaRtH_mCnAztY
Originally posted by The Biker Scout
Maul,Grevoius and Sebulba

eek! GREVIOUS ARE U KIDDING! he was the, by far, most dissapointing character in not only sw but in any movie! he looked sick but sucked

DaRtH_mCnAztY
thankz

The Biker Scout
I dig the lightsaber battle when he started turning them like circular saws...that was kinda sick

You know what character is stupid? The buzz droid...wtf?

DaRtH_mCnAztY
i no wat ur sayin...but when i first saw a pic of him i thought he'd be like maul in the badass meter

The Biker Scout
That South park Maul rocks dude

SithSpy
u allready said that bro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.