7 8 9 book

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xdarkdragon21x
Hey, I've been searching the net for information about episodes 7 8 and 9. My search has been fairly helpful(except that SS idiot who totaly bs'ed the scripts mad ). Is there anyone out there who knows the titles of 7 8 n 9? I've been reading the Young Jedi Knights series, but im not sure they are the complete final touch to the starwars series.

Bobafetty
The series has ended bucko

Darth L. Dipsit
Yeah - It would be unbalanced if there were three more movies.
The first trilogy is devoted to the rise to power and success of the Dark Side, as well as the corruption of Anakin.
The second trilogy (OT) is devoted to the rise to power and success of the Light Side, as well as the redemption of Anakin.
The two series are polar opposites, meant to contrast each other. A third part would be hard to work in unless it combined the themes of the previous two. It would break the literary trend. Also, I just don't think George Lucas has the effort left to make three more movies.

But I still wish I could see NJO Luke on the big screen...

ArthasKnight
This doesn't belong in the Vs. forum. It should be in the regular EU forum. I recommend PMing a mod and requesting a move.

Darth_Nefarus
truth is Lucas wanted to do 9 originally, but that was when he was young and energetic.
now he's old and cranky from the company he runs and making star wars films takes a long time

xxxpoppunker182
ya he wanted 9 then 3 then everyone thought starwars was about luke when the main character and plot is anikin but then he did want to tie up how things whent for luke but then decided not to

Darth_Nefarus
personally i think 9 would be cool, but lucas but the newer movies don't have heart anymore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.