Yet another "Anakin's origin" thread: Official word from Lucas (apparently)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SixOfTwelve
First of all, apologies for starting yet another thread with that theme, but I really didn't want to tack this onto the end of five pages of heated discussion...

http://www.millenniumfalcon.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=4826

Anyone have that issue of Rolling Stone and can confirm if this is actually said by Lucas or by the interviewer?

In other words, we can debate until the cows come home, it's up to our personal point of view. Thanks, George. mad

DCLXVI
I actually prefer this....there'll still be some mystery in the good ole' SW Universe....

SithKiller
screw that...GL needs to say by the end of the new tv series

DeVi| D0do
YAY! Thank you George! The smartest thing you've ever said!

That means... I'M RIGHT!

I told you all that George doesn't know what the hell he's doing... wink

Gord
geeze you star wars fans are unbelievable. I've heard everyone get mad because he spells everything out, now he leaves a few things kind of open to personal interpretation and we get "screw that...GL needs to say by the end of the new tv series" - star wars fans are the worst

Darth MoonPIE
k... 'you star wars fans' means that you aren't one right? Then why come here and flame? You really that bored?

tpaquin
Man, I like that second guy's avatar....

MF has the sexiest avatars.

Gord
I'm a star wars fan, but I'm not as bad as some of the guys on here. And if I wanted to flame, I'd post in any of the topics on this board because someone will bring up an idea and everyone will flame them. They're movies, George Lucas is just a guy, you guys need to get over yourselves

ayjay
i highly doubt that all these haters would do a better job of producing.directing a movie legend like star wars....i know i wouldnt be able to...so hats off to GL

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by tpaquin
Man, I like that second guy's avatar....

MF has the sexiest avatars.

big grin that's my avatar

tpaquin
HAHAHAHAHHAHAH
I didn't notice...

Torik_Shai
I like that explanation. So maybe the Sith decided they could make an extrememly powerful Jedi and trick the Order into believing he was the chosen one of the prophecy, but in doing so, all they did was actually fulfill the prophecy because that's how he was supposed to be created all along. It's like something out of the Twilight Zone. That's awesome, and it really makes you think.

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
YAY! Thank you George! The smartest thing you've ever said!

That means... I'M RIGHT!

I told you all that George doesn't know what the hell he's doing... wink

laughing

Red Superfly
I wouldn't throw out the notion that Shmi Skywalker was pimped by Watto, and was just too damn ashamed to admit it.

Aulcarde
Lucas wanted him to look like christ, He was create by an unforseen force, to bring balance to the force! Thats the only thing I could figure!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.