Haunted - Chuck Palahnuik

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StinkFist462
anybody else pick up this book ? i love Chuck and all his works and Haunted is extremely good so far

Ou Be Low hoo
I just read 'Survivor'. I thought it was a load of crap. Have you read it?

MildPossession
I shall be looking out for Haunted.

StinkFist462
Survivor i stopped reading. i didnt like it all that much , choke and fight club are my favs and haunted is most likely going to be #1

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by StinkFist462
Survivor i stopped reading. i didnt like it all that much , choke and fight club are my favs and haunted is most likely going to be #1

I had been thinking of reading something by Chuck Palahnuik for a while, so I chose 'Survivor' to get the ball rolling. However, I think it has put me off attempting to try anything else of his...It was just so dull. I wish I had the capacity to stop, but if I start a book, I generally finish it...I have a problem. I think it's caused by some of the dull books I had no choice but to read for my degree...

MildPossession
Lullaby is excellent, read that one next. I enjoyed Diary also.

papabeard
Man.... Survivor is one of my favourites, stick with it as it picks up and goes crazy, I also Like Diary, Lullaby, Invisible Monsters and Choke , in fact I love them all,Chuck P is the MACK.

Lullaby is being made in to a film.

Just bought Haunted yesterday read "Guts" so far, thought it was ace.

JakeC
yes i have the book i finished it already, it is very good what part are you at?

JakeC
yea i have the book, it is very good what part are you at

papabeard
Haunted is one sick book and I loved it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.