Dragon Lance: Darkness and Light

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TalonXaria
I've been trolling through the boards and noticed that plenty of people are familiar with the Dragon Lance saga. Any ways I read Darkness and Light (preludes volume one) of it and would just like to know your input about it. I have looked around through google search to try to find articles as references since i need two articles for this project I am doing in class but have failed to find anything of real use. So here is my plea:
1) If you have read this book, what was your opinion on it? ex: I thought some parts were fairly random and the begining topic stated didn't really play throughout the whole book. For a good 5+ chapters it totally disregards the fact they are looking for Sturm's father and is only brought back up through his visions.
2) Do you know where a good place to look for articles would be? I am looking for articles that have some sort of opinion rather than summary of the book. I'm not doing a book report, but rather more of an opinionated report on certain themes or morals in the book. I've read the book so no need to restate what I already know, hopefully something that will give me information of thinking outside the box that I didn't see.
Well on a closing note I would like to thank you for reading this and another thanks if you reply. Please do not flame me about this topic or anything incorrect in my typing of this... (sorry the Blizzard forums make me paranoid of this) Of course this is optional and I can't force any of you to do this but impute would be great! Thank you all in advance.

-Joshua A. Valentin

Soth
Darkness and Light is an excellent book. In fact, I haven't come across a single DragonLance book that I didn't like. With the possible exception of Tales of Uncle Trapspringer.

My only gripe with this post is that I already have a DL thread in this forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.