Not Sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DebuG
For everyone talking about how sad it was read the title starwars episode 3:REVNGE of the SITHsithi mean come on.I thought it was cool to finaly see the bad guys win and if you don't like it blow it out your ASS.And if you do like it thax

Mist
do you speak for everyone else? NO. now stfu.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by DebuG
For everyone talking about how sad it was read the title starwars episode 3:REVNGE of the SITHsithi mean come on.I thought it was cool to finaly see the bad guys win and if you don't like it blow it out your ASS.And if you do like it thax

Watch the language pal. Everyone has a difference of opinion. If you can't accept the fact that someone somewhere doesn't agree with you there is no need for you to be on a forum.

But on this fact, I agree with you. I loved watching the bad guys owning the goody two shoes.

DeVi| D0do
Are people really complaining about how sad the film was?

DebuG
Watch the language pal. Everyone has a difference of opinion. If you can't accept the fact that someone somewhere doesn't agree with you there is no need for you to be on a forum.Y

Your right sorry bought my laungae and the agreeing thing but i was mad how everybody was saying strawars revenge of the sith was sad my bad

palpy_666
Originally posted by DebuG

Are you an infant? confused

((The_Anomaly))
what the hell is this guy talking about? go home..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.