Juggernaut & Hercules vS Hulk & Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North

all4carnage
hulk and thor all the way....both hulk and thor a stronger the jugg and hercules....plus thor has the hammer,speed and flight advantage over both of them. herc wouldnt be able to hold up and hulk would hold jugg down..

gautam
Juggs and hercules could win if juggs goes against thor and beats the hell ouut of him...mean while herc makes sure not to make hulk to angry and just evades him and keeps him busy...then juggs and herc double team him to death

Tough Guy
hulk too powerful. why must these puny humans keep matcng meup with inferior powerhouses

Scoobless
whistling

endrict
thor or hulk...over time hulk wins

guy222
Originally posted by FistOfThe North

Thor BFR's Cain. Thor and Hulk pound on Herc

Erik-Lensherr
Thor and Hulk

shksprtx
Hulk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Juggernaut, even "classic" version...Banner has punked Marko on at least one occasion, so it's not unrealistic to assume that he can do it again and again and again...

IMHO Thor>>>>Hercules, even with golden mace...

Soooooooo...team 2 ftw...

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by shksprtx
Hulk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Juggernaut, even "classic" version...Banner has punked Marko on at least one occasion, so it's not unrealistic to assume that he can do it again and again and again...

Only war hulk has punked juggernaut,every other time they meet cain beats banners head in.

janus77
Hulk & Thor stomp.
Thor's too versatile for them and Hulk's too powerful for them.

Thor suspends Cyttorak's magic and Hulk goes and kills Juggernaut and Hercules. end of.

or Thor does some magical bfr and Hulk spends the time meditating.
or Hulk just pounds juggernaut with Hercules... Hercules being magical, would I'm certain hurt juggernaut more than a normal, purely physical, form of attack confused.

Hercules
Yes because Hercules will just stand there and let Hulk use him as a weapon and how the hell is Herc going to hurt Juggernaut more than anything else will?

Hes an Olympian not a magic weapon!

Thor's hammer is the key to a win here, nothing else that Thor or Hulk have is going to be doing anything to Juggernaut, even Mortal Hercules way outclassed in strength by Hulk has had a decent showing against him using his wrestling skill.

Immortal Herc has stalemated Hulk more times than not and hes also stalemated Thor and taken hits from Thors hammer.

People really give Herc no respect at all on this forum, despite a really good respect thread.

Thor using his hammers enchantments is the key to victory here, hes the only person with a shot at taking down Juggernaut.

janus77
magical/mystical ... it's all the same thing stick out tongue
and magic can hurt juggernaut, ergo my solution.

I think it would work well... just need Hercules to cooperate somehow confused.

but seriously though, Thor suspended juggernaut's protection using mjolnir. you think juggernaut will live for a minute with Hulk, when he's not being protected by Cyttorak?

all Thor need do is remove juggernaut's mystical defences via mjolnir and keep Hercules distracted. Hulk will kill juggernaut and then it'll be a 2 on 1 against Hercules.

even if, for some reason, it was a 'test of strength' between juggernaut and Hulk, that wouldn't give Hulk any problems as he'd just bury juggernaut into the ground - redirecting his momentum - while Thor and Hercules fight it out.

Hercules
Originally posted by janus77
magical/mystical ... it's all the same thing stick out tongue
and magic can hurt juggernaut, ergo my solution.

I think it would work well... just need Hercules to cooperate somehow confused.

but seriously though, Thor suspended juggernaut's protection using mjolnir. you think juggernaut will live for a minute with Hulk, when he's not being protected by Cyttorak?

all Thor need do is remove juggernaut's mystical defences via mjolnir and keep Hercules distracted. Hulk will kill juggernaut and then it'll be a 2 on 1 against Hercules.

even if, for some reason, it was a 'test of strength' between juggernaut and Hulk, that wouldn't give Hulk any problems as he'd just bury juggernaut into the ground - redirecting his momentum - while Thor and Hercules fight it out.

Like I said Thors hammer is the key, however even when Thor got Juggies Forcefield down with his hammer he was still durable enough to take a pounding for a full minute from Thor and was still on his feet.

Thor didn't depower him with his hammer, so it wouldn't be like the first fight in WWH X men between Hulk and Cain imo.

If he did manage to redirect and hold his momentum for longer than a moment (which I'm very skeptical that he could do for a long period of time) then both of them would be buried not just Hulk.

If Team two BFR Hercules early (a la Maxam in Infinity Crusade) then Thor's hammer negating the enchanment and a Thor Hulk double team would get them the win imo.

llagrok
Herc's a raving fanboy today dur

Thor and Hulk for the win.

Hercules
Originally posted by llagrok
Herc's a raving fanboy today dur

Thor and Hulk for the win.

How am I a raving fanboy to say Hercules has stalemated Thor and Hulk in the past? confused

Hercules is basicaly Thor without the Hammer and emo mindset... stick out tongue

I even said team two wins...

Symmetric Chaos
Team2 without much difficulty

Hercules
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Team2 without much difficulty

Yes because Hulk has never had any difficulty against Juggernaut and Juggernaut has never beaten Thor or given him a hard time...Oh WAIT!

I agree team two win but without much difficulty?

Come on...

janus77
ok, so where do you see the 'difficulty' occurring?

I mean, what could team one do to prolong this fight and make it a serious test of Thor & Hulk?

juggernaut's as good as immobile, when compared to all the other participants, so it's really upto Hercules - alone - to find a way to make this a contest.

Hercules

I mean, what could team one do to prolong this fight and make it a serious test of Thor & Hulk?

juggernaut's as good as immobile, when compared to all the other participants, so it's really upto Hercules - alone - to find a way to make this a contest.

Juggernaut has fought both Hulk and Thor to a standstill, as of WWH Xmen he can just ask Cyrotakk to return him to the battle so you can't BFR him.

He has been shown in the past to be capable of much more than just strength, invulnerabilty and momentum.

Hercules is much easier for Thor and Hulk to deal with as he is easily BFR'd.

Juggernaut is the main threat imo and Thors hammer is the only thing that can possibly deal with him.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Hercules
Juggernaut has fought both Hulk and Thor to a standstill, as of WWH Xmen he can just ask Cyrotakk to return him to the battle so you can't BFR him.

He has been shown in the past to be capable of much more than just strength, invulnerabilty and momentum.

Hercules is much easier for Thor and Hulk to deal with as he is easily BFR'd.

Juggernaut is the main threat imo and Thors hammer is the only thing that can possibly deal with him.

QFT.

Without Thors hammer, Juggs and Herc take the Majority, Honestly, there isn't really a way to take Juggernaut down without thors hammer. With Thors hammer, Thor could win every single time by himself via BFR. And I'm not sure but I believe Juggs asking Cyrotakk to return him to the battlefield might be outside help, who knows, maybe not.

Hercules
Originally posted by Apolloknight
QFT.

Without Thors hammer, Juggs and Herc take the Majority, Honestly, there isn't really a way to take Juggernaut down without thors hammer. With Thors hammer, Thor could win every single time by himself via BFR. And I'm not sure but I believe Juggs asking Cyrotakk to return him to the battlefield might be outside help, who knows, maybe not.

I think it depends if as an avatar you think calling on his "God" is asking for help or part of a powerset?

I don't disagree at all with team two winning, my main problem is people making it out to be a curb stomp, you have four guys here who have had some titanic tussles in the past and now all of a sudden Hulk and Thor walk it?

Comics would suggest otherwise is my main point.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Hercules
I think it depends if as an avatar you think calling on his "God" is asking for help or part of a powerset?

I don't disagree at all with team two winning, my main problem is people making it out to be a curb stomp, you have four guys here who have had some titanic tussles in the past and now all of a sudden Hulk and Thor walk it?

Comics would suggest otherwise is my main point.

Now that I think about it, its apart of Dr. Strange's powerset to call on other worldly entity's, abstracts and gods....

Hmmm....maybe it could slide by as apart of Juggernauts powerset now.

big juggy man

Are you on drugs or something kid?Juggernaut has always proven he was far more powerful than any incarnation of the Hulk besides War.Juggernaut also has beat the crap out of Thor countless times..The Juggernaut could win this by himself seeing the fact neither Thor or Hulk cna hurt him but with Hercules there too this would be a easy cake walk.

carver9
janus77, you dont know nothing about the juggernaut and it seems that you kind of hate him. I think I know the reason why you dont like the juggernaut. I believe that you truly know that juggernaut is hulks superior and you dont want to acknowledge that. There is nothing that hulk could ever do to even harm the juggernaut and this is without his forcefield. Now lets imagine if juggernaut actually fought hulk with his forcefield up, it would be a curb stomp. Juggernaut will forever be >> hulk, deal with it. Hulk is a powerful character but juggernaut is a couple of steps above him. Hulk is durable but juggernaut is completely invulnerable with his own personnal forcefield. Hulk is super strong and can increase his strength but juggernaut already comes with unlimited strength.

Juggernaut is everything that hulk is plus more.

guy222
Hulk vs Hercules...then team

http://i109.imagethrust.com/t/855839/ex044.jpg http://i118.imagethrust.com/t/855840/ex045.jpg http://i118.imagethrust.com/t/855841/ex046.jpg http://i119.imagethrust.com/t/855842/ex047.jpg http://i109.imagethrust.com/t/855843/ex048.jpg http://i111.imagethrust.com/t/855844/ex049.jpg http://i119.imagethrust.com/t/855845/ex050.jpg

guy222
http://i108.imagethrust.com/t/855846/ex051.jpg http://i111.imagethrust.com/t/855847/ex052.jpg http://i106.imagethrust.com/t/855848/ex056057.jpg http://i105.imagethrust.com/t/855849/ex058.jpg http://i104.imagethrust.com/t/855850/ex059.jpg

olympian

You say something inaccurate as this and rave on how someone else is a fanboy?

Thor and Hulk may win, but it sure as hell wont be easy, since in comics none of the two EVER had it easy with the other two. Its not like Thor will BFR or Godblast in the get go, will he? Its not like Hulk will BRF Jugs on the get go, will he?

No matter who wins, "difficulty" is a word that will always be in play with this level.

starlock
I think thor would Bfr them right from the go...this is not comic books, this is a site which for whatever reason...has rules for versus matches, according to those rules....Team 2 for the easy win

olympian
And yet you use the comic books to determine what characters can do and what else?

Yeah. Your wrong and you know it.

Now recognize.

Master-Borg
Team 2 10/10

Hercules will be the first to fall, he loses to either Hulk or Thor

and then team 2 gangs up on Juggs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.