Yoda vS Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Yoda vS Juggernaut

chilled monkey
Yoda easy. Lubbernaught cannot match the power of the Force.

who?-kid
How will Yoda beat Juggernaut ?

long pig
Yoda gets accidently stepped on, while Jugs is trying to figure out who he's supposed to be fighting.

Like this:
Jugs: "alright, dammit! come out where I can see yo....ah, hell...i stepped in something"

Arahan
rofl

Juggy wins. What the hell can Yoda do against the Juggernaut?
May be Jiggy gets afraid because he thinks Yoda is somekind of Little Hulk (green skin*g)

Kontraz
lightsabres cut through ALL material (save two, neither of which juggy has). no lightsabre... simple... yoda has halted an entire fleet mid-flight... juggy wouldnt be nearly as hard to control with the force. Also, he isnt the brightest. Yoda could tell him to go drown himself in his own spit and he would do it.

Crimson Phoenix
Yoda

I've noticed alot of these Juggernaut vs threads recently

Scoobless
well if Juggernaut has been de-powered recently (which i'm pretty sure he has) then Yoda should be able to take him

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Kontraz
lightsabres cut through ALL material (save two, neither of which juggy has).
What materials? I'm sure his forcefield and magically regenerative and tough body will due.

He does have 2 telepathy blocking helmets though.

Juggernaut doesn't drown.

Don't get me wrong though. I don't think Juggernaut will win because Yoda's too fast.

Kontraz
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
What materials? I'm sure his forcefield and magically regenerative and tough body will due.

He does have 2 telepathy blocking helmets though.

Juggernaut doesn't drown.

Don't get me wrong though. I don't think Juggernaut will win because Yoda's too fast.

all materials. Simply put. The only things that lightsabres cant cut are energy (which technically isnt a material, but might as well classify it as one) and some kind of force-driven metal alloy deal

telepathy blocking wont help... force doesnt use telepathy at all

and yes, juggernaut doesnt drown... he was buried in cement and lived, so thats pretty obvious... wont keep him from TRYING to drown himself though laughing the image of him dunking his head underwater and trying his best to drown himself makes me giggle stick out tongue

Swanky-Tuna
all materials. Simply put. The only things that lightsabres cant cut are energy (which technically isnt a material, but might as well classify it as one) and some kind of force-driven metal alloy deal
Magic ain't hearin' nothin' of it.

Then how does it work? If Star Wars is going to be so incompatible with every other universe simply because of what things aren't then we can't be having debates on them.

Scoobless
Then how does it work? If Star Wars is going to be so incompatible with every other universe simply because of what things aren't then we can't be having debates on them.

it works because the Jedi can control the living force energy that flows through everything.... it flows through Jggernauts brain and so regular telepathy blocking wont help him

ragesRemorse
How would yoda be any different than a strong telepath from the marvel universe excluding his light saber? Juggernaut would step on yoda, granted juggs isnt going to do much of anything while yoda has him suspended in air, but yoda is going to get tired sooner or later, and when he does he wont be able to hold juggernaut anymore.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Scoobless
it works because the Jedi can control the living force energy that flows through everything.... it flows through Jggernauts brain and so regular telepathy blocking wont help him
That just shows the incompatibility then.

ImmortalOne
Where is the logic in this......
A dumb-ass MuscleMan.... vs. Midget wise-ass dude

Yoda wins hands down !!!!....... Just throw the damn lightsaber !!!

long pig
I remember seeing those goobers on StarWars not being able to cut through a steel door with lightsabres, don't give me that shit about "they can cut through anything"....bullllssshhhiiittttttt.

Wickerman
Oh please, can't Yoda just fling him out into space and win by forfeit?

~wickerman~

long pig
No.

Wickerman
Originally posted by long pig
No.

ok.....why?

~wickerman~

long pig
Why doesn't he throw everything into space instead of fighting them?
He can't.

Swanky-Tuna
And that's not forfeit. That's ring out and nobody likes ring out except Superman fans.

Aren't lightsabres closed plasma loops? And don't plasma weapons only slow down Juggernaut?

hoorayforpeepee
the hell...star wars is getting WAAAAAAAYY too much cred recently.

KillAll
yoda would be like a little green booger to juggernaut... literally. i'd be willing to bet juggernaut thought yoda fell outta his nose, and wouldnt even bother fighting him.

Wickerman
And that's not forfeit. That's ring out and nobody likes ring out except Superman fans.

Aren't lightsabres closed plasma loops? And don't plasma weapons only slow down Juggernaut?

Yes, ring out is what i meant. Not forfeit. My bad. And i don't care if it's liked or not. Wouldn't he win?

~wickerman~

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Wickerman
And i don't care if it's liked or not.
Would you like every debate to be who would throw who into the sun first?

The question is, would Yoda throw someone into orbit?

long pig
I think he would, but I don't think he could.

Mider
The reason that Starwars is getting alot of cred is cause not many people know the higher level Force powers like in the comics in the comics and animated series you see Mace Windu stop a whole army by Himself, in the comics you see the Jedi and Sith having the power to destroy spirits, cause Force storms, Thought bombs, transfer there spirits into another body, pick up REALLY heavy things, shoot lightning, controll minds i think that you can mess with someones mind if your a strong enough Jedi i heard Yoda messed with Darth Vaders mind and Darth Vader is not a weak minded individual but using comic logic only the high level Jedi have a chance against Juggernaut Yoda is one of them but i dont think Yoda could kill Him not even the Odin force hurts Juggernaut the lightsaber cutting through anything doesnt matter nothing hurts Juggernaut not even the lightsaber not in my book and Juggernaut has kept walking while being stopped by telekinisis He just kept going Yoda would win with His skills and speed but if this is a fight to the death then Juggernaut would win eventually.

Wickerman
Originally posted by long pig
I think he would, but I don't think he could.

I think he could but wouldn't. If the fight is in-character, then i think Yoda wouldn't do it.
And swanky, no, i don't think tossing the opponent into the sun would be a cool ending to any battle, but in this case it's the only thing i can think of that can somehow make yoda win (not that i'm cheering for the little green slimeball anyway). And plus, this is no different than a flying character vs. a non-flying one.

~wickerman~

Creshosk

Then how does it work? If Star Wars is going to be so incompatible with every other universe simply because of what things aren't then we can't be having debates on them. There shouldn't be debates on star wars as not enough people know about it properly.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Creshosk
There shouldn't be debates on star wars as not enough people know about it properly.
I was thinking since there's nothing like the force in the companies we usually debate with... by default they have no defense against it. That leads to like jedi trainees being able to take Gladiator and Spectre and Spawn purely because they have no defense against "the force".

Wickerman
I was thinking since there's nothing like the force in the companies we usually debate with... by default they have no defense against it. That leads to like jedi trainees being able to take Gladiator and Spectre and Spawn purely because they have no defense against "the force".

exactly. Normally if you'll check in some of the Star Wars characters vs. bla bla bla threads i say the same in my responses. That we don't know how the force works and what its effects would be against some things. We're just speculating.

~wickerman~

K3VIL
Yoda's mastery over the Force is nothing compared to being the Avatar Of Cyttorak.
Juggernaut's strenght and durability are incredible, and he's not gonna being beaten from somone like Yoda, maybe a high tk and tp user like Jean Grey in Phoenix disguise or X-Man can maybe, but not a Jedi, or a Sith.
Mace Windu stopping an army?
Juggy conquered a world when Thor teleported him into another dimension.

Creshosk
Originally posted by K3VIL
Yoda's mastery over the Force is nothing compared to being the Avatar Of Cyttorak.
Juggernaut's strenght and durability are incredible, and he's not gonna being beaten from somone like Yoda, maybe a high tk and tp user like Jean Grey in Phoenix disguise or X-Man can maybe, but not a Jedi, or a Sith.
Juggy conquered a world when Thor teleported him into another dimension. This is what I mean by... Wait didn't I already use you as an example of someone not really familiar with star wars enough? Hmm . . . .

mr.smiley
There shouldn't be debates on star wars as not enough people know about it properly.

I don't think that's biggest part of the problem.Their is so much Star Wars stuff out their,we don't know what to take as cannon and what to discard

K3VIL
This is what I mean by... Wait didn't I already use you as an example of someone not really familiar with star wars enough? Hmm . . . .
I've got sufficient number of STAR WARS issues and of Marvel Comics issues with Juggy in it to say that Cain Marko is not gonna being beaten from a SW character.

Creshosk
I've got sufficient number of STAR WARS issues and of Marvel Comics issues with Juggy in it to say that Cain Marko is not gonna being beaten from a SW character.

Juggernaut's strenght and durability are incredible, and ]he's not gonna being beaten from somone like Yoda, maybe a high tk and tp user like Jean Grey in Phoenix disguise or X-Man can maybe, but not a Jedi, or a Sith.
Juggy conquered a world when Thor teleported him into another dimension.

sumbum
K3vil, you don't even need to read the comic. Go watch episode 3. Yoda shows the vast majority of his potential in that movie. For instance, walking into a room and effortlessly flinging its fuards into the wll, knocking em out. Just by barely moving his hand.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by sumbum
K3vil, you don't even need to read the comic. Go watch episode 3. Yoda shows the vast majority of his potential in that movie. For instance, walking into a room and effortlessly flinging its fuards into the wll, knocking em out. Just by barely moving his hand.
Duuuuddde... spoilers.

who?-kid
Originally posted by mr.smiley
I don't think that's biggest part of the problem.Their is so much Star Wars stuff out their,we don't know what to take as cannon and what to discard
Finally someone who realizes this.

Creshosk
Originally posted by who?-kid
Finally someone who realizes this. Of course there are some people with the amazing inability to use ANY SW source accuratly.

Kontraz
Magic ain't hearin' nothin' of it.

well, not "magic" its force, obviously. Magic is also in SW as a seperate power.

and i agree... its pointless to debate force users if you cant decide on if the force works or not. all anti-SW claim that the force is nothing but mere telepathy/tk/etc, or they reduce it to magic. No, its a seperate power all together. Sure, someone might be able to fling up a sheild that blocks all magic, but force would still be able to go through, as it is seperate... but then others will claim that it is just a different type of magic, and on and on and on... the universes are just TOO different to have decent debates when it comes to jedi and sith.

Swanky-Tuna
well, not "magic" its force, obviously. Magic is also in SW as a seperate power.
The magic thing was in reply to lightsabres cutting anything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.