Link vS Hawk Eye & Green Arrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Link vS Hawk Eye & Green Arrow

shadow12
wow link is screwed

cherry cola
Hawkeye will most likely take it he may have the better archry skills here. A fight with these three would be nice an I think Hawkeye might win this one also because of his training from Captain America.

shadow12
yeah if its just archerey link gets his ass handed to him

illadelph12
In a fight, Link (from Zelda) all the way. He's a master swordsman and takes down hords of monsters and evil wizards all the time. Plus he has the Triforce of Courage and the Master Sword. He's no slouch in archery and he has magical arrows. Link from OoT and the following games like Soul Caliber and Smash Brothers 2 would take it.

shadow12
Originally posted by illadelph12
In a fight, Link (from Zelda) all the way. He's a master swordsman and takes down hords of monsters and evil wizards all the time. Plus he has the Triforce of Courage and the Master Sword. He's no slouch in archery and he has magical arrows. Link from OoT and the following games like Soul Caliber and Smash Brothers 2 would take it.
one the triforce DOSEN'T UP HIS STRENGTH IN ANYWAY!!!!!!
two i'm not sure that it just archery or not

illadelph12
I never said it amped his strength, it doesn't need to. It does amp his will, resolve, and focus though. Courage and will power can go a long way, just ask Hal Jordan.

illadelph12
Oh, and you are aware that Link has Golden Power Gauntlets that amp his strength, right? Have you played Ocarina of Time?

Arahan
Archery: Hawkeye

But if they fight then I give this to Link. Even without the Tri Force.
Link is a formidable fighter and swordsman.

shadow12
Oh, and you are aware that Link has Golden Power Gauntlets that amp his strength, right? Have you played Ocarina of Time?
yes i know that

Hoshi
if it is not an archer competition Link win that one easily , he is an skilled swordman and has magic enough to kick even Thors ass

shadow12
and thats saying something

Nataku8188
Green Arrow would beat Link's ass like he was a little girl. He's died and come back to life, thrown down with guys like Solomon Grundy and Drakon, been through a zillion adventures with GL, and much much more. He's got more experience, faced bigger threats, better training (Of which Link has none) and plenty of great equipment.

He's also got a GL ring, for those of you who didn't know.

Dizzle
And Link has Nayru's Love, which makes him quite effectively invincible. As well as a Giant's Mask which makes him at least 100 times his normal size, with strength to compare. Power gauntlets raise Link's strength to at least a couple tons. Don't get me started on OniLink...

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Dizzle
And Link has Nayru's Love, which makes him quite effectively invincible. As well as a Giant's Mask which makes him at least 100 times his normal size, with strength to compare. Power gauntlets raise Link's strength to at least a couple tons. Don't get me started on OniLink...

Mmmhmmm... and, how well does Link fight when he's got a glue arrow down his throat? When he's missing an eye? When he takes an arrow through the throat?

Link is going to be Green Arrow's ***** like you wouldn't believe.

illadelph12
Link has 20 life hearts, magic tunics, magic shields, healing potions and fairies in jars that heal all of his life when necessary. He can take a lot of damage.

illadelph12
Green Arrow wouldn't take Gannon and his Minions.

shadow12
it would be hard to actually HIT link with an arrow though

shadow12
plus onilink is just about invincible

mr.smiley
If link has prep time,he will stomp their asses badly.
their's nothing they could do to him

shadow12
even without with all the experiance from his adventures he would still be pretty damn good

mr.smiley
yeah.
If he has all his magic with him,he takes them both fairly easy.

Nataku8188
You guys are talking about a KID, yeah, even in OoT he's only a teen, whos had, what, 9, 10 games? That's ten adventures. Green Arrow has had HUNDREDS of adventure, fought people who make Link look like a little ***** (Drakon comes to mind immediatly) and is overall, just plain better.

Link isn't nearly as good a shot as GA, and if he tries to cut him, GA is going to kick his ass so bad it's going to be pitiful. When was the last time Link did anything with his sword besides stab and swing? He's not a skilled fighter, he relies on the idiocy of his enemies and their blatant weaknesses to defeat them.

Bola arrows around the legs, then an arrow to the face. Game over.

Scoobless
Link has magic..... and he's a midget... therefore harder to hit

stick out tongue

shadow12
Originally posted by Scoobless
Link has magic..... and he's a midget... therefore harder to hit

stick out tongue
lol

have read a comic at all of legend of zelda he dosen't just stab and swing

illadelph12
Have you ever played Soul Caliber or Super Smash Brothers on GameCube? Link has an impressive arsenal of attacks and is highly skilled. He's been fighting would be world conquering Sorcerers since his adolecense. He's got plenty of experience. Saving the world is what he does. He's the chosen protector of Hyrule, preordained to wield the Master Sword.

You mean to tell me that because Green Arrow has appeared in more comic books he'd beat Link or Mario or Samus because they have less than 20 video game titles to their names? Jak would take Green Arrow and he only has 2 games. I might even take Earthworm Jim over Green Arrow.

shadow12
wow earthworm jim. he has be the most pathetic creature

shadow12
and you do have a very good point dosen't matter how many time hes appeared link has faced just about everything

Scoobless
Originally posted by shadow12
wow earthworm jim. he has be the most pathetic creature

&^%$ you..... Earthworm Jim rules!

http://www.tvtome.com/images/shows/5/2/36-12644.gif

eat hot laser death evil doer... hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha

mr.smiley
hell yeah!

that was a tough S.O.B

anyway,link wins!

shadow12
Originally posted by Scoobless
&^%$ you..... Earthworm Jim rules!

http://www.tvtome.com/images/shows/5/2/36-12644.gif

eat hot laser death evil doer... hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha
holy crap freakout much blink

Scoobless
holy crap freakout much blink

lol.... that's what Jim used to say in the cartoon when he tried to kill the bad guy

big grin

the only good guy who'd whip out a laser blaster and go into fits of maniacal laughter..... god i miss that show

roll eyes (sarcastic)

mr.smiley
I miss that and Bucky O hare

illadelph12
Bucky O'Hare was the shit. I thought I was the only person that remembered that cartoon. Berserker Baboons amd the Amphibian Empire. Man, that was a good show.

Captain Simian and the Space Monkeys wasn't bad either. Centurions too. And M.A.S.K.

mr.smiley
you're not alone

illadelph12
Another REALLY good show was Exo Squad. That cartoon had a really deep storyline for being in the early 90's. Clone Neo Sapian slaves uprising and taking over the Solar System. I try to tell my friends about it but no one remembers it. My friends even think I made up Captain Power.

Scoobless
you ever watch "Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors"?

Nataku8188
and you do have a very good point dosen't matter how many time hes appeared link has faced just about everything

Like Zatanna? Deathstroke? Superman? Alien invasions? Green lantern?

No? Exactly. Link's enemies are little bitches compared to what GA has seen and gone up against. Link is anything BUT skilled, and that is the whole point of the friggin' series. It's about a kid who ends up saving the world by hapistance.

Yeah I've played SSB and SC2, and he still has just a shitload of very simple attacks. You really didn't prove anything.

Nataku8188
Another REALLY good show was Exo Squad. That cartoon had a really deep storyline for being in the early 90's. Clone Neo Sapian slaves uprising and taking over the Solar System. I try to tell my friends about it but no one remembers it. My friends even think I made up Captain Power.

I still play the video game.

Scoobless
whistling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.