Connections

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mistah DEVIL
I was thinking about this for what ever reason and decided to start a thread about it. Have you ever found yourself opening up to someone you really don't know that well and can't figure out why? I have a lot recently. It's like you connect with the person and get this urge to share stuff about yourself with them. You can sometimes tell that person things you could never tell some of your closest friends. Well, I think by now you get my point so let's get this thread going already.

*clicks 'Submit New Thread' button*

Mist
there was a connection between my phone and my computer...it was called the usb adaptercool

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by Mist
there was a connection between my phone and my computer...it was called the usb adaptercool
ha ha

not funny

Mist
then ill take my dry, witless humour elsewhereschmoll

*crosses off Mistah DEVIL from christmas card list* schmoll

Mistah DEVIL

if that is what you desire

but seriously I want to hear your honest responses people

Uneeklyconfused
i understand what you mean Mr D...iv been doing it myself lately ... then i end up feeling like i have said tooo much ...kinda open my soul....

leaving me vulnerable .....not a nice feeling on my part !!!

its not a real problem tho i hav noticed the person that i have been doing it with ( not in that sense embarrasment ) ...he ..doesnt share back ..like hes guarding ..i respect that completly ... and i understand why he does it ., i do trust him and i feel that the trust is returned .. tho i dont wanna push him into anything ...

i dont wanna force him to open up to me if he dont wanna ...

but now you know too much so im gunna have to blow you up
ninja

blowup

Clovie
kinda. but i generaly don't open. at all erm

Filth
I know what you mean exactaly, I have meet people like this, its strange the way you feel you can trust them from the moment you meat them.

Jedi_KnightAlly
I trust very few people.

Filth
Originally posted by Jedi_KnightAlly
I trust very few people.

I trust only a selected few.

Fionnuala
I trust very few people.

yes..same here..

Clovie
Originally posted by Filth
I know what you mean exactaly, I have meet people like this, its strange the way you feel you can trust them from the moment you meat them. and after you meat them you can eat them happy

Filth
Originally posted by Clovie
and after you meat them you can eat them happy

Dam my typos laughing

Clovie
Dam my typos laughing no eating? cry

Filth
no eating? cry

no people dont like it when you eat them....except the dirty ones roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jedi_KnightAlly
LOL laughing

Clovie
no people dont like it when you eat them....except the dirty ones roll eyes (sarcastic) okay cry

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
i understand what you mean Mr D...iv been doing it myself lately ... then i end up feeling like i have said tooo much ...kinda open my soul....

its not a real problem tho i hav noticed the person that i have been doing it with ( not in that sense embarrasment ) ...he ..doesnt share back ..like hes guarding ..i respect that completly ... and i understand why he does it ., i do trust him and i feel that the trust is returned .. tho i dont wanna push him into anything ...

ninja

blowup
hrmm I hope that 'he' feels comfortable opening up to you soon
kinda. but i generaly don't open. at all erm
this I know to be true
I know what you mean exactaly, I have meet people like this, its strange the way you feel you can trust them from the moment you meat them.
yes! you totally get what I'm saying.
I trust very few people.
Originally posted by Fionnuala
yes..same here..
no comment

Jedi_KnightAlly
why no comment?

Fionnuala
I think I know why..

Jedi_KnightAlly
why?

Fionnuala
Probably best not to go into it but I don't believe it was aimed at you..

Jedi_KnightAlly
fair enough. smile

Mistah DEVIL
Fi you are 1 SMART cookie

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Mistah DEVIL
Fi you are 1 SMART cookie
and you know I had every right to tell him..

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by Fionnuala
and you know I had every right to tell him..
What's done is done.

*moving right along*

Fionnuala
What's done is done.

*moving right along*
'whats done is done' ?...is that why you made that comment then?...

Mistah DEVIL

ninja

blowup
My friend is the way you describe your guy to be. He does it intentionally so that ppl won't have anything to use against him. He even kept MAJOR things from me that I later foound out through various people. Okay so it was only 2 people.

*adding to my 1st post in this thread*
I knew this girl who I used to talk to over a 3 week period. We became friends and told each other personal and private things. She told me something that happened to her that she couldn't even tell her bf/soon to be fiance. I guess because he put pressure on her to tell him. Where as I just listened and didn't judge or try to get info out of her. I was so totally surprised that she would share something like that with me. I guess it's okay because I shared with her as well. Not nearly as much though. I have only been able to tell 1 person EVERYTHING, but I have what I feel to be strong connections with certain ppl I have only recently met.

Uneeklyconfused
i trust a limited amount of people for various reason...thoes that i do 'open up' to ....they , know very little ..not enougt to ...conspire againts me ,

they mostly disscuss me not telling them anything ...

and they wonder why i dont trust them wink

Uneeklyconfused
oh , bout they guy ...meh .. no bigy i like the mysteriousness of secrecy ...

he always surprises me so ...happy

Mistah DEVIL
i trust a limited amount of people for various reason...thoes that i do 'open up' to ....they , know very little ..not enougt to ...conspire againts me ,

they mostly disscuss me not telling them anything ...

and they wonder why i dont trust them wink
laughing
oh , bout they guy ...meh .. no bigy i like the mysteriousness of secrecy ...

he always surprises me so ...happy
that's always a plus

Uneeklyconfused
lol...yea...thanks stick out tongue

its a bonus in my books ..i kinda dont want him pouring his guts out to me ....straight away .... that would put mt off him ..

but hes a nice guy

im glad he doesnt tell me everything ....give me sumthing to talk to him about

"why dont you tell me anything?"

lol

Lana
There'll be times when I meet someone and I'll definitely feel an instant connection with them....but it takes me a loooooong time to trust someone enough to fully open up to them.

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by Lana
There'll be times when I meet someone and I'll definitely feel an instant connection with them....but it takes me a loooooong time to trust someone enough to fully open up to them.
why such a looooooooog time?

GuitarBunny
I was thinking about this for what ever reason and decided to start a thread about it. Have you ever found yourself opening up to someone you really don't know that well and can't figure out why? I have a lot recently. It's like you connect with the person and get this urge to share stuff about yourself with them. You can sometimes tell that person things you could never tell some of your closest friends. Well, I think by now you get my point so let's get this thread going already.

i don't exactly know how to explain it but i know what it is

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
i don't exactly know how to explain it but i know what it is
so have you had such a connection w/some1?

GuitarBunny
so have you had such a connection w/some1?

yeah
this one old lady on a bus while I was going to school
she was probably more understanding than my friends would have been smile

Haru-Donovan
I bearly open up to my close friends. I'm just not the kinda person who tlks about their feelings and what they think. I try some times but it doesn't work out.

Mistah DEVIL
yeah
this one old lady on a bus while I was going to school
she was probably more understanding than my friends would have been smile
I have never had an instant connection with someone old. Older but not old.
Originally posted by Haru-Donovan
I bearly open up to my close friends. I'm just not the kinda person who tlks about their feelings and what they think. I try some times but it doesn't work out.
Do you try bc you WANT to or bc someone asks you something?

Jackie Malfoy
Yes I have.My boyfriend I feel I could tell him anything that is going around in my head.and sometimes my dad.JM

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
Yes I have.My boyfriend I feel I could tell him anything that is going around in my head.and sometimes my dad.JM
was is that way immediately? cuz that's what this thread is about

Uneeklyconfused
im a pretty stubburn person. when it comesto 'opening up' and being honest... i am guarded , i automatically go in defence mode, not just for my protection but for their's aswell ....

i cant be completely honest with people (not that i lie excessivly) i just dont tell the whole picture, (unless specifically asked to)

(for thoes i talk to , i havnt lied to you guys bout anything ...!!! )

instant connection, i get with older people ...older myself.the oldest being 32 now, ..partly because i believe that i can learn from them....

GuitarBunny
I have never had an instant connection with someone old. Older but not old.

i meant she was older then me
late 30's maybe embarrasment

Demarthl
yeah i had a chat with Lucifer, he had sympathy for my position as he's been it it several times, he taught me how to cope by swallowing souls of evil people, its fun

Mistah DEVIL
ha all my knowledge comes from experience and the pain others give me by telling me what has hurt them in life. I just had an epiphany.

GuitarBunny
u can say i had one too

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Demarthl
yeah i had a chat with Lucifer, he had sympathy for my position as he's been it it several times, he taught me how to cope by swallowing souls of evil people, its fun

WOW eek! hows he doing , been a while since i spoke to him ?

i see he has a new protege mad

Anna85
stick out tongue

GuitarBunny

i'm guessing to replace you.....omg_smilie

Demarthl

Protege? nah, were just pals, you know, go down the pub, few beers game of pool, that sorta thing

GuitarBunny
Protege? nah, were just pals, you know, go down the pub, few beers game of pool, that sorta thing

lucky you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Uneeklyconfused
i'm guessing to replace you.....omg_smilie

no one replaces me ranting

bawling he does that with you toooo

explains wher he was on tuesday mad

Lana
why such a looooooooog time?

I'm really shy and have a hard time trusting people and opening up.

Demarthl

bawling he does that with you toooo

explains wher he was on tuesday mad
no he was with his mistress i was down the pub with him wednesday

GuitarBunny

ha.... embarrasment.....actually i can't find someone to replace you
cause you're so special stick out tongue

Uneeklyconfused
no he was with his mistress i was down the pub with him wednesday

mISTRESS.... that Whor3!!!!!! mad

meh .. i was better anyway happy

GuitarBunny
ya sure?

Tassie

ninja

blowup

^^ yes
What I want to know is how do you get someone to know that they can trust and open up to you, especially if you're afraid to do the same? confused

Uneeklyconfused
ha.... embarrasment.....actually i can't find someone to replace you
cause you're so special stick out tongue

hug awwww sweetness

aww curruption of a young mind........

my no#1 agent hug

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Tassie
^^ yes
What I want to know is how do you get someone to know that they can trust and open up to you, especially if you're afraid to do the same? confused

im complicated yes

GuitarBunny
hug awwww sweetness

aww curruption of a young mind........

my no#1 agent hug

big grin cool hug....

Uneeklyconfused
yes ........

ill never find a replacement .unless they clone me wink

Tassie
im complicated yes

Lol, no, i didn't mean that targetted at you stick out tongue
I mean I can relate to you in that respect, and I don't know what to do about my situation confused

GuitarBunny
yes ........

ill never find a replacement .unless they clone me wink

and even then....you will still be one of a kind.... stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mistah DEVIL
i meant she was older then me
late 30's maybe embarrasment
lol
Originally posted by Lana
I'm really shy and have a hard time trusting people and opening up.
as unbelievable as it sounds you can trust a devil..

me
^^ yes
talk to me for awhile and you'll have your answer

Uneeklyconfused
Lol, no, i didn't mean that targetted at you stick out tongue
I mean I can relate to you in that respect, and I don't know what to do about my situation confused

yes i know ..

that was my answer .....

im complicacted ...thats why i find it hard ...i trust very few people ..

as they say 'your friends are your enimies with secret identies'

so i guess i live by that ....

only thoes close to you have enoguh 'ammuniton' to hurt you emotionally

Englishpin@pple
'ello ppl

GuitarBunny
hey

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by Englishpin@pple
'ello ppl
sup

Englishpin@pple
so, wat have i missed?

sex? party's? (booze?)

GuitarBunny
all of them!!!

Englishpin@pple
*snaps fingers* damn!

the.......drugs too!?

Tassie
I don't usually trust people much. ninja

yes i know ..

that was my answer .....

im complicacted ...thats why i find it hard ...i trust very few people ..

as they say 'your friends are your enimies with secret identies'

so i guess i live by that ....

only thoes close to you have enoguh 'ammuniton' to hurt you emotionally

yeah, especially that last part is so true embarrasment That's why me and uhhh.. this person.. are afraid to open up to each other. If you really care about someone enough, should you give them the chance, or just forget about it b/c you're afraid you'll grow apart again? bag

Uneeklyconfused
my advice to you ( i gues we are in the same position) .... tell them as much as you feel comfortable ... not enough to hurt you, but enough to make them feel able to open up to you

give as much as you get in return.....

GuitarBunny
*snaps fingers* damn!

the.......drugs too!?

pretty much
but we'll smuggle some more from a close friendsombrero2

Mistah DEVIL
I don't usually trust people much. ninja

If you really care about someone enough, should you give them the chance, or just forget about it b/c you're afraid you'll grow apart again? bag
I dont pick who I trust. I tell ppl things in specific moments. I could tell some1 I 've known for a week something I haven't told a friend of 7 years (bc I have). If I can be ME with some1 even if only for a five min. in that 5 mins. I could prolly tell them anything. If you really want someone to knwo something even if its hard to explain all you have to do is try cuz believe me the hardest thing is starting. Don't be afraid to seem like your rambling bc somewhere inside you are the words. Even if ppl come and go as they have in my life for those moments that they're a part of your life you have some them to to share your thoughts with. I dont even know if I'm making any sense so I'll just shut up.

Englishpin@pple
pretty much
but we'll smuggle some more from a close friendsombrero2

laughing

TO MEXICO!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance

Fionnuala
laughing

TO MEXICO!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance Yay!!...drugs and drunken oblivion and casual sex..cry sounds so good..

Tassie
I dont pick who I trust. I tell ppl things in specific moments. I could tell some1 I 've known for a week something I haven't told a friend of 7 years (bc I have). If I can be ME with some1 even if only for a five min. in that 5 mins. I could prolly tell them anything. If you really want someone to knwo something even if its hard to explain all you have to do is try cuz believe me the hardest thing is starting. Don't be afraid to seem like your rambling bc somewhere inside you are the words. Even if ppl come and go as they have in my life for those moments that they're a part of your life you have some them to to share your thoughts with. I dont even know if I'm making any sense so I'll just shut up.

You're making sense. big grin As opposed to me when I start rambling..
But it just kinda.. doesnt make sense to me to open up to someone if there's a chance of them leaving eventually just like everyone else. 'Tis why I find it hard to trust people shybag

my advice to you ( i gues we are in the same position) .... tell them as much as you feel comfortable ... not enough to hurt you, but enough to make them feel able to open up to you

give as much as you get in return.....

Both of you guys make sense. Thanks for the advice thumb up And I hope your situation works out for the best as well yes

Uneeklyconfused
lol....hey ..thumb up me too wink

Mistah DEVIL
You're making sense. big grin As opposed to me when I start rambling..
But it just kinda.. doesnt make sense to me to open up to someone if there's a chance of them leaving eventually just like everyone else. 'Tis why I find it hard to trust people
well if you ever need to talk about anything. I am here and for any1 else who may need me to listen.

Uneeklyconfused
i need you

but for other reasons naughty wink

Mistah DEVIL
moving right along

Imaginary
I trust very few people.

Same here.

spidergrl

hahaha your dim wit always keeps me smiling for a few seconds stick out tongue

thanks michael! hug

Mistah DEVIL
I had a connection recently with someone I didn't know at all. It goes to show that you never know who you'll just click with.

edida
Hell, I trust everyone (except my x wife,for she is EVIL)

PrinceofBlades

when ever I feel that way, I quell it, than I normally avoid those people as often as posible.

Somethings are meant to be kept as far away from people as possible. Even ourselves.

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
when ever I feel that way, I quell it, than I normally avoid those people as often as posible.

Somethings are meant to be kept as far away from people as possible. Even ourselves.
why exactly? do you truly only trust yourself?

cindy8219

oh, yes. There are just people who you just click with. you just instantly trust them.

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by cindy8219
oh, yes. There are just people who you just click with. you just instantly trust them.
hopefully someday you will trust me the way I trust you

Your Angel
why exactly? do you truly only trust yourself?

I trust myself and only myself. I love people. I love my family. But to trust someone is a risk I'm not willing to take.

heavenablaze666
yeah its hard for me to open up but when i do i kinda let out to much shifty

Your Angel
I don't really open up. Nobody knows ME. And I like to keep it that way.

heavenablaze666
it hurts when you find out the person you trusted doesnt want to trust you back sad

heavenablaze666
cool

Your Angel
Yeah I guess, but still. If you lower your walls you're going to get hurt. It's a simple as that

heavenablaze666
Originally posted by Your Angel
Yeah I guess, but still. If you lower your walls you're going to get hurt. that

thats true this is why walls are usually taller then you

Your Angel
lol exactly big grin

Ofcourse this is probably one of the reasons I don't have a boyfriend. But I don't want to be hurt. If I trust, I'll get hurt

heavenablaze666
yes yes trust is an eivl being brewing inside you so.... wh not let it out?

heavenablaze666
*evil *why i have to many typos

Your Angel
People want you to trust them for one reason and one reason only. So that the can stab you in the back

heavenablaze666
well if thats so there is no such thing as trust

heavenablaze666
just backstabbers

Your Angel
that's how i look at it. No one can give me one good reason to trust a person

heavenablaze666
actually i guess so but then why should you think out side the bo the insides more cosy cool

Your Angel
huh?

Mistah DEVIL
The BOTH of you will come to trust me

heavenablaze666
Happy Dance

heavenablaze666
right ....how?

heavenablaze666
huh?
nvm it not as important as it sounds

Your Angel
sorry sweetie but no

heavenablaze666

do you trust your own trust?

Mistah DEVIL
sorry sweetie but no
you can fight it but you will

heavenablaze666
embarrasment

Your Angel
you can fight it but you will

uh huh...why are you so sure of yourself

heavenablaze666
oh

heavenablaze666
you cant trust if you dont trust back i guess

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by heavenablaze666
do you trust your own trust?
I am so confused right now
uh huh...why are you so sure of yourself
bc there are somethings I just know

Your Angel
Do you trust me MD?

heavenablaze666
I am so confused right now

bc there are somethings I just know

you should be big grin

Mistah DEVIL
Do you trust me MD?
somewhat. I feel like I still have to be cautious around you.
you should be big grin
lol

heavenablaze666
cool big grin confused

Your Angel
You don't trust someone you don't know MD. You don't know me.

heavenablaze666
trust is somthing you work for if you lose it it is irreplaceable ........i no

Your Angel
they can work at it forever and they still won't gain my trust. Only because you never know when they might snap

heavenablaze666
would you sanp? would you trust?

Your Angel
Everyone has a little devil inside them telling them to do bad. Have I ever stabbed someone in the back before? No. Will I ever? I'd like to think I won't but I just don't know.

heavenablaze666
yeah....well irespect you and your opinion but i am starting not to make sense so ill stop trying

heavenablaze666
confused

Mistah DEVIL
I'd say that Mario is a misunderstood, nice, sweet, honest, caring sincere, lovable guy who is VERY trustworthy.
yeah....well irespect you and your opinion but i am starting not to make sense so ill stop trying
you make sense..sort of

Your Angel
yeah you make since, sometimes

Mistah DEVIL
I would like to add that if you are so against trusting others how will they ever feel confident enough to trust you?

heavenablaze666
I'd say that Mario is a misunderstood, nice, sweet, honest, caring sincere, lovable guy who is VERY trustworthy.

you make sense..sort of
i am going to ignore the sort of and continue not to make sense Happy Dance

Your Angel
what makes you think that i want someone to trust me.

heavenablaze666
what is trust but a word
what is love but more words
what is a cookie but really good
*munches on cookie*

heavenablaze666
cool

heavenablaze666
cookies are really really good

Mistah DEVIL
what is trust but a word
what is love but more words
what is a cookie but really good
*munches on cookie*
lol
what makes you think that i want someone to trust me.
I think you do, but I think there are other issues standing in the way. You can scream at me in a pm if you'd like.

heavenablaze666
Happy Dance eeryone should feel proud and happy for proving a piont ..... lets have more cookies

heavenablaze666
ok now seriously i want my cookie embarrasment

heavenablaze666
smile

Mistah DEVIL
ok now seriously i want my cookie embarrasment
*gives cookie*

heavenablaze666
well then good people of the forum i shall be leaving here in 3 min smile
happy trals

Your Angel
lol

I think you do, but I think there are other issues standing in the way. You can scream at me in a pm if you'd like.

I've thought about it. But I decided against it

heavenablaze666
*gives cookie*
much thanks friend*snatches cookie*

davishl
yeah just like i thought...you're here. and you got the nerve to be jawwin on about I dont stick around.....whetever

heavenablaze666
*finishes cookie off * alright well ill talk to ya'lls tomorrow Happy Dance bye

Your Angel
bye !

heavenablaze666
cool

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>