When was Adi Gallia Killed ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clone-pilot
I recently heard that the Jedi who appeared to be Adi Gallia , killed on the speeder in ROTS was actually her cousin , and that Adi died during the clone wars at the hands of General Grievous . Can anyone tell me precisely where this knowledge was gleened from , what comic , book or cartoon it is featured in and what happened ???

starwarsfreak34
i though it was her too but in actual fact it was stass allie (SP?) but i don't know when adi died

Otaku_Sith
I thought she came with Mace to kill Palpatine.And was killed there,well my mistake.

DCLXVI
Stass Allie was not Adi Gallia's cousin, but another member of her race. wink
Adi Gallia died at the hands of General Grievous in the comic-book called Obsession #5, on the world of Boz Pity. wink

SixOfTwelve
Originally posted by DCLXVI
Stass Allie was not Adi Gallia's cousin

Turns out she was indeed:
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/stassallie/index.html

DCLXVI
Strange. An Insider article disagreed.
Oh well. stick out tongue

mikkosison_360
wasn't adi gallia da 1 hoo died at dat flower world

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by mikkosison_360

Sorry, I don't speak "ghetto".

I think you mean..."Wasn't Adi Gallia the one who died on that flower world?"

And no, that was Aayla Secura who died on that planet.

Deadlyshot07
lol

Clone-pilot
Originally posted by mikkosison_360

Look no offense pal , but that text message shorthand crap should be confined strictly to Mobile phones . It's not cool , it's not clever , it's not trendy , it's just plain stupid and it makes the adherent appear to be a little bit thick .
I know your probably a teenager who thinks anyone who uses proper vocabulary is a geek or a swot , but let me tell you I've done the bad-boy thing to death and I'm as streetwise as you can get but I speak and write properly .

If you're dislexic I apologize but if not , do yourself and all of us a favour and use actual words .

Clone-pilot
Adi Gallia died at the hands of General Grievous in the comic-book called Obsession #5, on the world of Boz Pity. wink

smile
Thanks a million , thats just the info I've been after all week .... I owe you big time .
Any ideas what shops are best to buy the comics from (I'm in the UK BTW)

Cheers you are my top Happy Dance .

pr1983
i have the comic, though i dont know how valid it is...

starwarsfreak34

i don't know what you mean by 'her race' as she is just another human from Corellia. if ur refering to the fact that stass allie has those weird thing on her head my guess is its just a head piece from a tradition or something like that

DCLXVI
Clone-Pilot> I don't know where you'd get in the UK, sorry.
Check out specialty stores, or, if you absolutely must, check out eBay.

pr1983> That is "valid", just after Grievous sabered her....

starwarsfreak34> I always assumed that as she wore a "Toloth" headdress, that that was the name of her species/race.
Guess I was wrong. Sorry. wink

Clone-pilot
Originally posted by pr1983
i have the comic, though i dont know how valid it is...

Anything that happens in the comics is valid as every seperate format doing Star Wars stories works in unison with the films and is personally approved of by George Lucas . Only stories set after ROTJ may be subject to change should George Lucas wish to expand the story further after that (even Shadows of the Empire has a ? hanging over it ).

Clone-pilot
Originally posted by starwarsfreak34
i don't know what you mean by 'her race' as she is just another human from Corellia. if ur refering to the fact that stass allie has those weird thing on her head my guess is its just a head piece from a tradition or something like that

I always thought the blue things on her head were some form of Corellian dreadlocks ...... embarrasment

starwarsfreak34
Clone-Pilot> I don't know where you'd get in the UK, sorry.
Check out specialty stores, or, if you absolutely must, check out eBay.

pr1983> That is "valid", just after Grievous sabered her....

starwarsfreak34> I always assumed that as she wore a "Toloth" headdress, that that was the name of her species/race.
Guess I was wrong. Sorry. wink

dont be sorry. it bugs me the way people do that, you've nothign to be sorry about. you made a mistake... so what. it's not link it was an attack on me is it?

Master Mawi
Poor Adi. Getting killed by Grievous. But Mace force-crushes him in the clone wars. I suppose that's why Grievous always has an asma attack.

SixOfTwelve
Originally posted by Master Mawi
Poor Adi. Getting killed by Grievous. But Mace force-crushes him in the clone wars. I suppose that's why Grievous always has an asma attack.

Yes, and it's never been brought up in these forums before, EVER. mad

pr1983
Originally posted by Clone-pilot
Anything that happens in the comics is valid as every seperate format doing Star Wars stories works in unison with the films and is personally approved of by George Lucas . Only stories set after ROTJ may be subject to change should George Lucas wish to expand the story further after that (even Shadows of the Empire has a ? hanging over it ).

oki doki... if you guys want more pics from the comic let me know...

Clone-pilot
Actually could you please post the pages of that comic which show the fight between Adi and Greivous , leading up to the death ; if possible???

pr1983
Here you go... just be sure to save em...

http://img66.echo.cx/img66/6582/blz052kb.th.jpg

http://img66.echo.cx/img66/8977/blz066si.th.jpg

http://img66.echo.cx/img66/4998/blz070qk.th.jpg

http://img66.echo.cx/img66/3516/blz086oe.th.jpg

Darth_Otaku
Is there something about the powerburst or something in Grievous made by Mace.And if so could you post some picture's about that?

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
I thought she came with Mace to kill Palpatine.And was killed there,well my mistake.

No. Mace was with Agen Kolar, Sassee Tinn and Kit Fisto.

Sassee Tinn was stabbed, along with Agen. Then Kit lasted about three seconds before he was slashed down.

pr1983
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
Is there something about the powerburst or something in Grievous made by Mace.And if so could you post some picture's about that?

i think your talking about the clone wars cartoon... not sure if i have any pics of that, but ill look...

Darth_Otaku
Sorry don't know nothing about that i don't really read the comics and Clone Wars never aired in the Netherlands...

pr1983
in the clone wars cartoon grievous and mace faced off while grievous was escaping from coruscant... mace force-squeezed his rib cage (well, what grievous has as a ribcage), causing the injuries and the coughing...

Crazymaniac
stass allie quarded Palpatine from general g, adi was killed on the speeder. PERIOD

SixOfTwelve
Originally posted by Crazymaniac
stass allie quarded Palpatine from general g, adi was killed on the speeder. PERIOD

First part of the sentence yes, second no.
And PERIOD nothing. Read the whole thread. There's more than enough evidence, including pointers to the literature and pictures. Christ.

But just in case that's not enough evidence, here's another bit:
Go to www.imdb.com and in the search field, type "Stass Allie", then select "Characters" above the search box and hit "Go". Try the same for "Adi Gallia" and compare the result. Notice something?
Adi Gallia is not even in Revenge of the Sith!

Delta 62
Adi was killed in the 5th issue of Obsession. I happen to know this because after she was struck down, Mace happened to yell "ADI!" Unless even Mace was mistaken.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It was Stass Allie that was shot down.. If only people would read a little before they made stupid comments..

pr1983
Originally posted by Delta 62
Adi was killed in the 5th issue of Obsession. I happen to know this because after she was struck down, Mace happened to yell "ADI!" Unless even Mace was mistaken.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It was Stass Allie that was shot down.. If only people would read a little before they made stupid comments..

its true... and then mace told grievous he'd prevent him from killing ever again...

Darth Jello
Originally posted by SixOfTwelve
Yes, and it's never been brought up in these forums before, EVER. mad

I brought it up a month ago, and that the clone wars suit is his regular suit while the thing in the movie is just temporary. (why the hell would a cyborg carry his organs around in a glass case instead of a network of metal tubes surrounded by a thick metal cage?)

kid-adi-mundi
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Julie
ohh free comic of sorts , thanks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.