Did Anyone Notice???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

starwarsfreak34
i've seen the film twice now and notice a few things. did u notice:

Whie (from the novel Yodabig grinark Rendezvous). he is the jedi bail sees the clones kill.

grievous has a copy of anakin and boi-wan's sabres on utapau even after they have got them back (obi-wan's is green though)

the sculpture behind palps when anakin realises who he is (apparently sidious' sabre is hidden in there behind a concealed wall panel--though in the novel stover says its hidden in a statue or something like it)

palps word about the manipulation of the force by plageuis (SP?) could this be how anakin came about? my theory is, if it is, that anakin's destiny was NOT to destroy the sith and bring balance to the force that way. the balacne is upset because he wasn't meant to be alive at the time and the equilibrium was upset, thus he had to DIE to bring balance to the Force.

just a few thoughts, it u have more i would like to hear them.

starwarsfreak34
a thought? anyone? truely wonderful the mind of killer movies members isn't, hummm?

DeVi| D0do
The Jedi that Bail sees get killed is Zett Jukassa played by Jet Lucas, George's son.

There are many threads discussing Anakin's creation... I am of the belief that he was indeed created by the Sith.

Lucas has said that he left it ambiguous purposely... it's left up to the audience to decide.

starwarsfreak34
well in that case where does Whie appear in the film? coz i watched the credits to check that it was him and Whie was infact listed, but i saw no Zett. WTH? though i do think your right because the movie source book had a picture of him with his name in a passage beside it.
they must have messed up the credit list

DeVi| D0do
Sorry... I have no idea who 'Whie' is. Not an EU fan.

Darth Inanis
movie is canon. if credits of the movie say that there was a whie, then there was a whie. if credits say there was no zett than there was no zett, even if the source book says there was.

mossman
Well, it was definitely Jett Lucas who Bail saw gunned down outside the Jedi Temple, and his character is definitely called Zett Jukassa...
So Whie must be elsewhere in the movie.

Mousey McCallum's character, Bene is seen in the holographic recording of the raid with Nick Gillard's cameo, Cin Drallig.
Sarah Lucas (Chi Eekway) is with the greeting committe after the Invisible Hand crash lands (I think Ben Burtt is in there too), and she is seen later talking with GL himself - as Baron Papanoidia) in the Galaxies Theatre.
John Knoll can be seen in the next box to Palpatine's, off to the right of him inside the Theatre.

Whie could have been cut and still been in the credits, but really - I'm not sure who I am looking for...
He's a Padawan, right, in the book he has a vision of his fate, yes?

thejeditraitor
i believe whie is on the hologram with bene and cin.

wuk es't
yeah that's right

Corranhorn
did anyone see which character George Lucas played??where was he?

wuk es't
He played Baron Papanoida in the opera scene

Corranhorn
which one was he?

thejeditraitor
he had blue skin and he was turned, talking to his blue-skinned daughter while anakin runs up the red stairs. about here...

------------------------------------------------------------

..............lucas
...............................stairs..............................anakin

------------------------------------------------------------

starwarsfreak34
Originally posted by thejeditraitor
i believe whie is on the hologram with bene and cin.

i only saw two people on the holofram with anakin... cin and the woman (who i actually thought was Jocosta Nu) i didn't seen anyone else

mossman
We do see another Padawan being killed in the overhead shot of the balcony, just before Anakin enters the Council chamber where the Younglings are hiding.
Could be him...
But I would have thought that shot was all CGI...
?

MABrnot2B
altually anakin did bring balance to the force by killing the emperor in RoJ.

Swanky-Tuna
No matter what his name was, that kid was pretty awesome.

RedAlertv2
I swear I saw the Mellenium Falcon right after the opening space battle. It pulled into the docking bays in the Senate House in the same scene obiwan and anakin did

Torik_Shai
Time to roll out the big guns. The OS posted an article on all their easter eggs in the film. I can't believe you guys missed it. It shows where to spot Lucas, Whie, the Millennium Falcon, and many other little tidbits. There's 3 pages worth. Check it out.

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/bts/production/f20050526/index.html

darthmonkey9206
Yeah thats been up for a little while now. But i thought the kitchen sink was interesting.

Torik_Shai
Originally posted by darthmonkey9206
Yeah thats been up for a little while now. But i thought the kitchen sink was interesting.

Lol. That one's my favorite too.

Crusher
Who noticed Palp / Sidious looking at the 'Death Star' plans as Ani walked into the room he was in? big grin

starwarsfreak34
Originally posted by MABrnot2B

HE NEVER! it may have been his destiny to kill the sith (maybe) but that didn't bring the balance.

starwarsfreak34
Originally posted by MABrnot2B

no he NEVER! maybe it was his destiny to destory the sith, but that DIDN'T bring the balance!.

WOULD EVEY1 STOP THINKING OF IT IN TERMS OF BLOODY NUMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!! BALANCE COULD NOT HAVE BEEN BROUGHT THAT WAY BECAUSE THEN LUKE WENT ON TO TRAIN MANY JEDI, WHICH THEN BECAME HUNDREDS (though he didn't train them all--duh)

orkaz
thers a few stange things which i dont think lucas planned really, i no this isnt really the forum topic and is a obvious notice, but like vador sees 3-P0 and R2 D2 several tims through out the trilogy but neva acknowelged them, plus in episode 1 obi wan say i never seem to remember owning a drois, about RD D2, 3 - P0 was present also, strange how he cant remember them...

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by starwarsfreak34
i've seen the film twice now and notice a few things.

just a few thoughts, it u have more i would like to hear them.

Do yourself a favor and stop reading Star wars books.

They are not fact

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by starwarsfreak34
HE NEVER! it may have been his destiny to kill the sith (maybe) but that didn't bring the balance. Um yes he did. He destroyed the Sith which brought balance to the force.

orkaz
yer a agree, there were no remaining sith wen he killed siddius, force bac in balance...

darthmaul1
jesus talk about dumb........ maybe vader did recognize 3po but he's not going to give a shit, what's he going to do run up to him in Bespin and say hey I made you??
as for the Ben and the Droids thing........ He never actually owned a droid and there must be a ton of astro and protocal droids that look like r2 and 3p0, he does not know that R2 is the same droid till r2 plays the message, but again what is he going to say to luke?? hey your dad made this droid and R2 was his droid too?? it serves no purpose to tell him that.

orkaz
calm down m8 i was just statin a point, it seems to me thou that Lucas just wanted to have the characters in the pt just the sake of it, i mean, how shitty was the excuse, o btw have this droids memory wiped rite at the end of the film, and i y wudnt he say o ure dad made this droid, little bit of information 4 him to have wudnt it, plus, u wud of thought he would acknowledge 3-p0 in bespin yer.... obviosly not run up 2 him gigglin nd screamin like a school girl tou!!!!!

darthmaul1
You must be smoking some grade A smack..... you can't even type right.
Why the hell would Vader acknowledge 3PO in bespin?? He might not know it's him and if he did know, he doesn't care. the only time he saw him was in the carbon freezing chamber, that would just be stupid if he did talk to him.

orkaz
haha its called txt m8, have you ever sent a txt message? well he mite o turned to one of the storm troopers with a woody and sed i made him u no!!!

starwarsfreak34
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
Do yourself a favor and stop reading Star wars books.

They are not fact

why the **** sould i do that? mad mad the books make a butt load more sense than the films. they flow easily into each other and any question people are worried about are always answered in following books. if it weren't for the books there is no way i'd be such a fan as i am now! mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.