Spider-Man versus 2 Predators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arahan
Spider-Man (with his new Powers)

VS

2 Predators

no prep time

Discuss

CorderaMitchell
Seems very doable if he takes the match seriously.

shadow12
spiderman mabe but then again if batman could beat a predator......

The MISTER
What type of Predator's

Movie Predator's will be beaten sensless.

I'm sure Spidey's haters will be aware of Doomsday strength predators so we'd better make it clear in the beggining.

shadow12
doomsday strength pretators???????

CorderaMitchell
Ya didn't know, the ones made by spidey haters and are strong enough to take spidey laughing

The MISTER
I read a post about a predator that kept up with flash so who knows? cool

CorderaMitchell
Wow

mr.smiley
well,since i belive wolverine can take one out,I'm sure spidey could.
However,it just depends on the type of predator where talking about.
I mean hell,just one sent batman into a very long recovery period.

Superherovandal
What are Spidey's new powers?

mr.smiley
I wasn't aware he had any new ones

Scoobless
organic webbing and the ability to communicate with bugs.......

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wickerman
Originally posted by Scoobless
organic webbing and the ability to communicate with bugs.......

roll eyes (sarcastic)

i think he actually just has organic webbing and the ability to communicate with bugs is just a mental illness he has. You know, trying to somehow forget about his sexual frustrations and insecurities......i'm pretty sure he's just trying to get jiggy with antman.

~wickerman~

Scoobless
Antman's dead dude....... you saying Spidey's a necrophiliac?

The MISTER
Spidey's new powers are stupid and it was obvious that he was maxing over 10 tons before they "officially" upgraded his character.
Organic webbing.... what a crock....and after generations of perfection too.... miffed

Bialaska
Of course Spider still has the Power of Always Win.

long pig
How did spidey get organic webbing?
and how the **** did he get to control bugs?

what the **** is going on here?
40 years of awesomeness, and now you change him?????

Arahan
Spidey mutated into a giant spider. A woman called the queen transformed him. Well then he died and suddenly bing bang boom, Peter Parker came out of the body.

New Powers: Organic Webbing, insect telepathy and strength upgrade.

Well I didnt read the Batman vs Predator Comics so lets assume that these are PRedators from the Movies.

shadow12
than spiderman kicks thier ass

mr.smiley
It's just hard for me to belive that every think spidey can take out two,yet a people didn't even think wolverine could beat one! mad mad

Scoobless
Originally posted by long pig
How did spidey get organic webbing?
and how the **** did he get to control bugs?

what the **** is going on here?
40 years of awesomeness, and now you change him?????

it's the movies fault dude...... as soon as you make a film about something that seems to become the official canon source...... look at X-Men... toad got upgraded in the movie... the comic followed suit... now Xavier always looks like Picard..... Spidey sprays from the arm..... Wolverine will get a height upgrade any day now

brainchild81
laughing I love Marvel but they're making many mistakes right now.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by brainchild81
smile I love Marvel but they're making many mistakes right now

They have been making alot of mistakes for years now, but hey Wolverine is only a member of one x-men team right now... so thats good.

Spider-man wins by the way.

brainchild81
Ditto

CorderaMitchell
Wolvie's had a height upgrade, organic webbing kind of makes sense.

The only TRUE spider powers other than that would be sticking to walls.

StrawNilla
Originally posted by mr.smiley
It's just hard for me to belive that every think spidey can take out two,yet a people didn't even think wolverine could beat one! mad mad
Well you have to consider the fact that Spidey has superhuman strength, speed, agility, equilibrium, pre-cog, etc, etc......whereas Wolvie does not.

Creshosk
Originally posted by StrawNilla
Well you have to consider the fact that Spidey has superhuman strength, speed, agility, equilibrium, pre-cog, etc, etc......whereas Wolvie does not. What would you consider to be superhuman strength?

shadow12
lifting something a normal human can't like a bus stuff like that

Piedmon
Wolverine's strength (thanks to the Adamantium) is super human, but not as pronounced as Spidey's.

ragesRemorse
If there were ever a superhero that is more than qualified for taking out Predators, it is Spiderman. I actually believe that Spiderman would take out a predator very easily. Spidermans spider sense would void any advantage the predator would possibly have over spiderman. A predator would have to be one of the weakest enemies that spiderman would encounter. Their strength is about that of two humans. Their intelligence is superior to Spiderman, but spidey has a greater intellect, Spidey has fought superhuman villians with futuriistic weaponry before, and won easily. this is a very one sided bout in Spidermans favor.

Now the predator beating batman, that is bullshit.

brainchild81
Not really.

ragesRemorse
Not really.

what do you mean by that?

brainchild81
This was a different predator. Have you read the book?

ragesRemorse
yeah, infact i have been enthralled with the predator universe for about ten years now. I like the predator more than spiderman, but i dont see anything that the predator has to offer that spiderman cannot defend against. Even if Spidey takes a face full of plasma cannon i bet he would get back up. I have read all the predator books and comics, and once they are exposed, they go on the offensive. I think the only chance the predator has of beating Spidey is forcing him on the offensive, but once they realize Spidey can sense where they are, they would then be totally on the offensive, and forcing oppenents on the offensive is how spidey wins most of his confrontations.

brainchild81
I was talking about Pred Vs Bats. I agree w/you completely on Spidey Vs Pred.

ragesRemorse
ooooh, right. I'm sure bats could take a pred, but in my mind i dont see it happening. It is just the fact that bats would be being hunted, he wouldnt have anytime to prepare or study anything. Unless the pred finds batman a formidable foe, and challenges him hand to hand. If thats the case, then i'd side with batman, but thats rare, and i doubt batman lasts that long.

StrawNilla
Originally posted by Creshosk
What would you consider to be superhuman strength?
Meh, lifting a ton or more. Or maybe a ton is too little to work with, at most a guy with low-end superhuman strength should be able to lift around 2 tons.

And even if Wolvie is considered to have superhuman strength, it in no way rivals Spidey, and as far as the other aspects of Wolvie's abilties go, combined they just don't stack up to Spidey's. Spidey dominates in areas where it matters, and that's what makes him so dangerous.

ragesRemorse
Wolverine doesnt have superhuman strength.

shadow12
no he just slashes through everything that gets in his way

StrawNilla
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Wolverine doesnt have superhuman strength.
What he said.

Crazymaniac
spiderman takes this match. His spidey sense helps with the invisibility and the rest of his powers take this/

CorderaMitchell
Hey crazymaniac, I invite you to debate on the Spidey vs. Cap/DD/Wolvie thread and see what you think.

MrHeavySilence
Not really.

Coming from you who said God Spawn would whip Superman's "Lame" @ss. Now why'd you have to add the "lame @ss" part? Makes me think you don't give much credit to DC Universe.

Anyway, Spidey wins this easily. now..

Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Alien.. hmm?

CorderaMitchell
Poor arnie would be ripped to shreds going fist to claw against an ailen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.