Star Trek Way Better

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diahardyodafan
U know what u bunch of geeks, its time u all got lives, girlfriends and reason for living. u oxygen-wasting nerds. star treck is a much better franchise, this story is full of plot holes and bad acting, oh and darth vader is a wussy -mamma's boy and luke is a sissy-girl...thats right ur movies are overated piles of commericialized crapola, darth lucas is an excuse of a director and his only somewhat non crappy movies were directed by someone else..cough(kishner)from empire strikes back and return of the jedi :dance Happy Dance laughing u poeople make me sick know ing ur wasting ur lives going to conventions, buying cheap merchanidise, and still leaching off ur parents, living in their god-forsaken basements..u all smell like acne cream hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahhahahah................................................oh yeah hahah..and darth plagues is aniknes father and jar jar is my true lover

oh yeah, find a girl who isnt a inflatable padme doll

SWisqueer
You gotta be a closet homo, who hates his overcontrolling mother

Texansfan05
Then why are you posting in a Star Wars forum Dumb A$$.

SithSpy
rrrrriiiigggggghhhhhhhhtttttttttt............

set your phasers to stun and your mouth to shut trekkie

SWisqueer
What kind of queer insults in star wars talk???!!!!!!!!

The Ones
if you dont like star wars? why is your name diehardyodafan???

SithSpy
thats actually star trek talk queer, meant at the orig. poster seeing how he likes star trek, i understand a person of your intellegence wouldnt understand this so ill let it slide

darthmaul1
Plot holes??? did you see the last star trek nemipenis movie? that totally sucked ass, and so did the last show of Enterprise. and the 2nd last NG movie
Star wars rules, a blaster has only been on stun once, and light sabers rock

tpaquin
Originally posted by diahardyodafan
U know what u bunch of geeks, its time u all got lives, girlfriends and reason for living. u oxygen-wasting nerds. star treck is a much better franchise, this story is full of plot holes and bad acting, oh and darth vader is a wussy -mamma's boy and luke is a sissy-girl...thats right ur movies are overated piles of commericialized crapola, darth lucas is an excuse of a director and his only somewhat non crappy movies were directed by someone else..cough(kishner)from empire strikes back and return of the jedi :dance Happy Dance laughing u poeople make me sick know ing ur wasting ur lives going to conventions, buying cheap merchanidise, and still leaching off ur parents, living in their god-forsaken basements..u all smell like acne cream hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahhahahah................................................oh yeah hahah..and darth plagues is aniknes father and jar jar is my true lover

oh yeah, find a girl who isnt a inflatable padme doll Now, the next time that you walk up to a black person, you will say, "Hey, ******! Go back to the watermelon patch!"

Because that is the intellectual equivalent of what you said.

I have a girlfriend, I have a job, I'm a college student. I ike star wars because it allows me to escape and be happy. Just because I don't spend sixteen hours doing my shitty hairstyle taht will be ridiculed in five years' time, and just because I wear shirts that fit me, and don't have numbers on it, I guess I'm a geek. I don't conform to what people want me to be, so I'm a loser. You got me.

SithSpy
also funny to note that someone who hates SW so much, actually mentions the plagueious is anakins father thing, hmmmm someones been reading uup on these boards.........

Mandos

Any mods want to bann this guy? roll eyes (sarcastic)

New_Born_Pyro

Suuuuuuuuuuuuure. confused
Well let's see, I have a life, I'm single for the moment but I've had some girlfriends, I don't waste to much oxygen, star trek sux so bad, plot holes? where?, vader would kick your hiney if he read this, luke.....well he's not that big of a wuss, darth lucas WTF?, I don't go to conventions, don't buy TO much merchandise, yes I live with my folks but hey I'm 15, I live on the first floor and not the basement, I don't have acne, plaguies isn't anakin's father and good luck with Jar Jar.

So, pretty much your whole post didn't make sense, so why don't you just bugger off?

jango fatt
Trekkie alarm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go get a live, nerd!
Freak!

bill9d9
choad.........

New_Born_Pyro
Just ask Scotty to beam you up to the Star trek forum, wanker.

smoker4

You suck at the internet, doesnt the prime directive state that you should be using your colouring-in book? I only leech off your parents at our swingers parties smokin'

jango fatt
how dare you piece of shit!

palpy_666

Had girlfriendS (single right now), live on my own (not with my parents), don't have acne, and many people have told me that I resemble Hayden Christensen (seriously).

I buy Star Wars stuff cause it's cool. I've never been to a convention (although I want to start going). Oh yeah, and Star Trek sucks donkey balls. laughing

jango fatt
No man u stupid or what
it doen't suck donkey balls
it ****ing sucks like 7 hells

mysterio69

star was has bad acting, eh? and i'll assume that shatner...is...the...greatest...actor in your mind? okay.
you know, i don't run over to any trekkie boards and go "hey! worf blows goats!" cuz that's just lame...like montalban's acting in 'wrath of khan." stick out tongue

mysterio69
and this turd is obviously no stranger to the smell of acne cream.

wozzy_the_dark
wait a minute, the guy cant even spell star TREK, so how can he say it is better when he cant even spell it!!

jango fatt
If this guy was standing next to me he wouldn't have any teeth anymore
if he was lucky

New_Born_Pyro
Go suck a wookie, Trekkie.

jango fatt
He doesn't know where to suck

New_Born_Pyro
Well then go suck Shatner.

The Inkeeper
Well i found it rather amusing, he did it for attention and you gave him it.... so your really encouraging him.

Just ignore the thread no expression

Or are you mad that he might be secretly right wink

SithSpy
stardate 2145--- Get a life

brendy
Originally posted by The Inkeeper
Well i found it rather amusing, he did it for attention and you gave him it.... so your really encouraging him.

You my friend are a dipshit and i am asking you to **** off eek!

jango fatt

How could this dumb ass ever be right about anything

Ritalbringer
What shall we say except... OMG LOL mad

What's the point for geeks to come on this board, to say that SW sucks or so? confused

Star Wars rocks, that's all

New_Born_Pyro

"You are sounding like a Separatist."

jango fatt
this sounds like treason

The Inkeeper
Originally posted by brendy
You my friend are a dipshit and i am asking you to **** off eek!

Hey, your forum gets cluttered with this shit because you ask for it everytime you spit your dummy out and cry over how sombody doesnt like Star Wars.

No need to get offensive, but seeing as that was a completely unneeded outburst i might give some serious consideration to reporting it.

SithSpy
LIARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

jango fatt
How dare you??????????
The only one who should get banned are you and that trekkie!

brendy
take your report and shove it in your gaping butt.
and i believe you offended pretty much the whole forum jackass

The Inkeeper
And why should i be banned exactly?

edit - Apparently its no great achievement to anger the Star Wars forum, so as much as i would like to apologise, i wont.

Its one line, you need to get over it, really.

palpy_666
*Whips out Saber from underneath sleeve and slashes Inkeeper*

SithSpy
jango i wasnt talkin to you brotha, shoulda clarrifyed that i guess, it was directed to the orig poster

brendy
And why should i be banned exactly?

cos your annoying everyone.

New_Born_Pyro
Not me.
He was making a joke.
Right?
RIGHT?

The Inkeeper
Ok, my 'gaping' butt? I would understand if you said my butt, but the fact your making judges about the capacity of my anus while never having seen me really does show your just looking for confrontation.

And, not to burst your bubbles, but i am not going to be banned for that line. It is not a banning offence, get off your high horses, the day you become a Mod feel free to remove me. But im afraid on the current set of rules your stuck with me.

Edit- Yes Pyro, it was a joke, congractulations on being a Star Wars fan who can handle critisism on the saga.

The rest of you....well, good luck now its over is all i can say.

darthvader_fan
DAMN IT THIS HAS NOTHING TO WITH THE FINAL INSTALLMENT OF THE STAR WARS SAGA. STAR TREK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH REVENGE OF THE SITH!

palpy_666
*Again, whips out saber from beneath sleeve and slashes Inkeeper*

Repeats the line from Austin Powers II: "Why won't you die?!"

ragesRemorse

If star trek is so much better then why did enterprise get cancelled?

One thing about star wars, even when the movie is shit, it is a Supreme achievment amongst fans.

brendy
listen 'kid' dont start.

New_Born_Pyro

Edit- Yes Pyro, it was a joke, congractulations on being a Star Wars fan who can handle critisism on the saga.

The rest of you....well, good luck now its over is all i can say.
Yey! I'm so cool. big grin
laughing out loud Just kidding. Really guys, don't get so mad so quickly. We're all one big, SW-loving family.
Isn't it?

The Inkeeper
Dont look down on because of my age no expression

And im not starting, im defending. I made a simple jokey line, although apparently i 'disturbed the force' in here or something because i seem to have attracted alot more negative attention than the person who started the thread.

Try to start conflict as much as you want you lot, just makes my smile grow broader.

palpy_666
*Throws a thermal detenator amongst everyone in this thread including myself*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Thread go.. "KABOOM!"

OR..

*Begins to hurl Senate pods at Inkeeper as he tries desperately to avoid getting hit*

brendy
i'm sorry please accept my apology as i am a little stressed at the mo.

the champions league final is on in an hour and i'm shitting myself.

jango fatt
Originally posted by New_Born_Pyro
Yey! I'm so cool. big grin
laughing out loud Just kidding. Really guys, don't get so mad so quickly. We're all one big, SW-loving family.
Isn't it?
no smile

New_Born_Pyro
i'm sorry please accept my apology as i am a little stressed at the mo.

the champions league final is on in an hour and i'm shitting myself.
Ew.

brendy
Ew.

not literal big grin

The Inkeeper
Liverpool fan, Brendy?

Well then i take back everything i said, im cheering for you tonight, bring the cup to England.

Im a....sunderland fan embarrasment

Clovie
blink

don't yell at me.
but i just wanna say that you're all weird.
some random guy made an idiotic thread, (coz it has to be an idiot to post about being a star treck fan in te Ep3 forum messed)

and you all instead of ignoring it, reporting, and asking for closing
are getting into pointless duscussions and are insulting each other.
this is the part which i seriously don't get.

New_Born_Pyro

Double ew.

j/k

brendy
Liverpool fan, Brendy?

Well then i take back everything i said, im cheering for you tonight, bring the cup to England.

hell yes. could turn out to be a dissapointing night tho.

i'll either be sad
or
Happy Dance

palpy_666
Originally posted by Clovie
blink

don't yell at me.
but i just wanna say that you're all weird.
some random guy made an idiotic thread, (coz it has to be an idiot to post about being a star treck fan in te Ep3 forum messed)

and you all instead of ignoring it, reporting, and asking for closing
are getting into pointless duscussions and are insulting each other.
this is the part which i seriously don't get.

Your sig makes you weirder than us. laughing out loud

jango fatt
Ok we'll just ignore him
And sorry innkeeper
Close this thread

SithSpy
brendy that sig is hilarious!!!!

New_Born_Pyro
No backseat moderating, jango.

And Clovie, scary sig. I'll never start anything with you, that's for sure.

The Inkeeper
Well next season im guarenteed to be sad when we get relegated.

But i am happy we got promoted, so use my logic.

Enjoy it, your in the final, have a good night, if you lose....its not the end of liverpool...........just the end of Gerrards career there

brendy
Originally posted by SithSpy
brendy that sig is hilarious!!!!

why thankyou.

will be changing if liverpool bring home the trophy!!!! drunk

palpy_666
No backseat moderating, jango.

And Clovie, scary sig. I'll never start anything with you, that's for sure.

I'll sure start something...
*Picks up phone and dials 1-800-LOONY-BIN*

Hello? Yeah.. I need a pick up for a "Clovie" laughing

Clovie
Originally posted by palpy_666
Your sig makes you weirder than us. laughing out loud tx purplequeen1

Originally posted by jango fatt
Ok we'll just ignore him
And sorry innkeeper
Close this thread thumb up

And Clovie, scary sig. I'll never start anything with you, that's for sure. should i get worried now?

brendy
Inkeeper i agree 100%. Gerrard = Gone

however i think Sunderland may do a west brom

The Inkeeper
Your sig makes you weirder than us. laughing out loud

Her sig is pleasant no expression Leave it alone i like it smile .....and thats all the matters stick out tongue

SithSpy
Gerardo??? the guy that sung rico suave?????? whats he doing here? eek! big grin

brendy
Originally posted by SithSpy
Gerardo??? the guy that sung rico suave?????? whats he doing here? eek! big grin

sorry embarrasment . talking English football around americans big grin

Clovie
I'll sure start something...
*Picks up phone and dials 1-800-LOONY-BIN*

Hello? Yeah.. I need a pick up for a "Clovie" laughing What the f**k?

The Inkeeper
Gerrard, Liverpools best player.

Who was supposedly better than Lampard, but isnt wink

brendy
Gerrard, Liverpools best player.

Who was supposedly better than Lampard, but isnt wink

oooooooo. harsh. maybe true tho. stick out tongue

The Inkeeper
Maybe doesnt come into it wink Lampard is the best player in the premiership.

nazgūl-lord
why thankyou.

my favourite english club is chelsea but tonight i'm cheering for liverpool.GO REDS!

yodafan
ITS A TREKKIE, GET HIM!

2guns
luke elmer3
fighting32

SithSpy
oh sorry guys didnt know we were talkin soccer, what i said was a joke tho' big grin wink

LMAO at Yoda

smoker4
why thankyou.

http://www.cwgsy.net/private/chunky/Liverpool.gif

Come on you redsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss smokin'

WindDancer
Never understood the rivalry between the two franchise fanbases. Personally I like them both and don't think is necessary to bash each other.

Since this has nothing to do with Episode III....

..Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.