Crazyfrog.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

T.M
this is getting released in Britain as a song

and it is going to go to #1 and for this i have a few questions.

WHY ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why do people insist on buying shit like this ?

i mean isn't it enough that u have to listen to the shit every few minutes on tv commercials ?

if u have bought this u should kill urself IMO.

(dont really kill urself just feel really bad because u have plagued the charts with this crap.)

MildPossession
Because they are morons. It's played over and over on adverts here, very very annoying.

It's going to keep Coldplay from number 1, lol!!

eggmayo
Its a chav thing. Only people that have it non-ironically are chavs.

T.M
i know i aint a big fan of coldplay but they deserve a number 1 more than the stupid crazyfrog.

at least coldplay can sing. Crazyfrog is OLD i seen it on the net at least 4 years ago and didnt think it was funny then now it has just got out of control

(auto quote)

thats true it is a chav thing KILLS THEM ALL !!!

MildPossession
The noise from the frog use to be a racing car or something annoying like that.

Df02

MildPossession
Making money from annoying crap.

_G-Unit_
it pises me of

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by T.M
this is getting released in Britain as a song

and it is going to go to #1 and for this i have a few questions.

WHY ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why do people insist on buying shit like this ?

i mean isn't it enough that u have to listen to the shit every few minutes on tv commercials ?

if u have bought this u should kill urself IMO.

(dont really kill urself just feel really bad because u have plagued the charts with this crap.)
omg a song....was the ringtone not enough
whoever created it should rot in head
them adverts are on constantly *clenches fist*

AngelGirl
hi

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by joeykangaroo
omg a song....was the ringtone not enough
whoever created it should rot in head
them adverts are on constantly *clenches fist*
as yeh i meant "hell"
why did i write head...oops

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by AngelGirl
hi
hiii please join us talking about the crazy frog
grrrrr

AngelGirl
i hate da crazy frog

AngelGirl
and guess what my step momwent out and brought it

joeykangaroo
something to do with the frog

AngelGirl
ha sos crazy frog u know wat i mean

AngelGirl
she brought da crazy frog single arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

AngelGirl
does any one ever talk on dis thing

joeykangaroo
she brought da crazy frog single arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr poor you, burn it...now

eggmayo
the noise it makes is totally stolen from www.tekzoned.com's insanity test, which has been there for two three or four years now.

Flying High
i want to kill whoever made the orniginal ringtone....

oh and now its on websites and i keep crapping myself when i hoover over the advert by accident and it starts playing it (and its really loud cause my speakers are constantly up high)...

Red Superfly
I hate it. Who buys this crap?

Oh well, my only consolation is that anyone who buys anything like this, will go to hell when they die.

jaden101
i'll buy it...just so i can use it to kill the man behind the counter for selling it without warning people of its shitness...dirty capitalist pig dog

Benjio
I think that not just crazy frog, but the whole of Jamster should just be banned to be perfectly honest, its a load of balls

Filth
I will literaly KILL anyone who plays that damed tune!

Benjio
Theres all those other shitty ones now, like Nexie the Dragon and loads of gay Chicks (not women) singing and stuff, its terrible. Why do they bother? Now the crazy frog has some remix with a terrible dance/trace track. Oh my god I think I'm going to cut my ears off

cad
i agree with you guys it is so crap and if it gets to number one oh my god i dont know what i will do.

jaden101
thats the tune from beverly hills cop...a total anthem back when i was 7 years old

Red Superfly
Yeah, but it's so undeniably Chav.

Korri
Originally posted by Filth
I will literaly KILL anyone who plays that damed tune!

i thought you were into damned tunes though? confused

T.M
Originally posted by eggmayo
the noise it makes is totally stolen from www.tekzoned.com's insanity test, which has been there for two three or four years now.

yeah i heard it about 4 years ago. and didnt think it was funny then no

she brought da crazy frog single arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
poor you, burn it...now

hell yeah DESTROY IT NOW !!!

Originally posted by cad
i agree with you guys it is so crap and if it gets to number one oh my god i dont know what i will do.

it is going to be number 1 in Britain mad

btw so happy everyone agrees with me big grin

Flying High
does no one else notice it on websites?

T.M
yeah i have on KMC actualy mad

i cant stand the stupid shit....

Flying High
it gives me a fright lol.....so ****ing annoying....i want to kill the damn frog...

T.M
yeah scared the shit outta me to lol

one more reason to hate it though yes

Flying High
imagine that going off evey time some one phoned me....that would be scary too....

why do people like it....why...

T.M
i dunno why u think i made this thread ?? lol

i could never hve that as my ringtone i would throw my phone away.

i was so close to deleting it off my sister's phone yesterday big grin

Flying High
lol....you should have....

and i didnt think you made this thread messed

and look stick out tongue
http://www.petitiononline.com/jamster/petition.html

T.M
i have signed it big grin

eggmayo
I dont get popups, and I dont watch TV so im nearly clear.

Flying High
its not a pop up...its an advert like at the side messed

T.M
it is so annoying everywhere i look there it is mad

Flying High
i started watching mtv while i was eating...and theres the damn advert mad

eggmayo
Originally posted by Flying High
its not a pop up...its an advert like at the side messed
I dont get those either. I dotn even get the banner at the top where its supposed to be Star Wars or something.

T.M
Egg u are so lucky u dont get to see it much yes

Flying High
you ARE lucky....

eggmayo
Get Nortons Antivirus and a bunch of random pop-up blockers and ad-blockers from www.download.com and run them all at the same time.

Flying High
i shall do it sometime smile

Filth
Originally posted by Korri
i thought you were into damned tunes though? confused

Ha ha, amusing, but you get my point...

eggmayo
Korri, this guys into The Crow... dont say a word against him.

Jordanb
I HATE THAT ****ING FROG! GRR!

eggmayo
You love it really.

04wayne
The most annoying sound ever

Benjio
It is, have you guys heard that stupid Axel F remix? Its on Kerrang all the time its got a video and everything, arrrrrrrgh I hate it, I have to change to scuzz everytime it comes on

T.M
that is what is going to be number 1 in the charts...

and people wonder why Britain is going to shit full of assholes who buy shit music.

eggmayo
Its just that their assholes. Tony Blair, if he wants to remain in office, he should get a law past banning all Crazy Frog adverts.

T.M
i agree 100%

eggmayo
It would get people to vote for him though.

T.M
i would vote for him yes

eggmayo
I'd force people to vote for him, seeing as I'm not old enough..

Benjio
Same here, its all because jus charves buy it, and they are the major race now it seems. And those programs about Charves, ('Chav') or whatever its called just made them more proud. Its stupid, they aren't funny (they are just plain insulting to guys with long hair, like myself) plus they smoke, oh and download Jamster shit

Red Superfly
Chavs are just arsewipes.

Scally scum.

Sar
oh no its number one... its just wrong !!! no

shazu1990
What the hell is crazy frog?

first i heard of polyphonic ringtones

and now some shit generation of ringtones

they are f*cking getting on my nerves

why do people think they are so attractive

i mean my brother always sings that f*cking crazy froggy f*ckin thingy as if its a real pop music

now they have got some nu shitty tones NESSE THE DRAGON!!!?

F*ck whoever made this dont even know what is a f*ckin invention

T.M
kill all the chavs and then there will be no more crazy frog big grin

Elondra
There are some singing caterpillars going around as well.

And don't forget about the stupid teddy bear.

furryman
WHO THE F*CK KEEPS THESE F*CKING aDS ON THE TELLY i feel so ashamed of middle britainno expression

eggmayo
Originally posted by furryman
WHO THE F*CK KEEPS THESE F*CKING DS ON THE TELLY i feel so ashamed of middle britainno expression
I would be ashamed of myself, but my TV is tuned into the video and PS2...

T.M
mine to in my room anyway.

cad
yep the crazy frog sucks and yes it is a chav thing.

T.M
yes

Red Superfly
Crazyfrog embodies everything that is wrong with Britain right now, and that is NOT an overexaggeration.

Seriously, do the Chavs realise that they are buying the phone equivalent of Jar Jar Binks, only with the annoying factor multiplied by a number I don't even know really exists.

eggmayo
Jar Jar is god compared to that.

T.M
lol true

eggmayo
It was on three times in an advert break last night

T.M
thats just wrong.

cad
still think it is a chav thing.

T.M
yes

jaden101
you know what you guys are doing dont you...mentioning jar jar binks...next thing you know there is going be a song with an equally annoying tune with the line

"mesa jar jar binks...mesa jar jar binks...mesa owe you a life debt...mesa jar jar binks"....over and OVER AND OVER AGAIN

eggmayo
Originally posted by jaden101
you know what you guys are doing dont you...mentioning jar jar binks...next thing you know there is going be a song with an equally annoying tune with the line

"mesa jar jar binks...mesa jar jar binks...mesa owe you a life debt...mesa jar jar binks"....over and OVER AND OVER AGAIN
laughing Shit, I shouldnt be laughing cos it probably will happen but fecking hell man laughing

T.M
omg thats is so going to happen and i am so going to jump off a bridge when it does lol

Blue Dragon
The Crazy Frog...IS THE MOST IDIOTIC, STUPID, ANNYONIG, USELESS, NEGATIVE, WRONG, GIVING ME AN HEAD ACHE.COM THING I HAVE EVER HEARD!
AND THE REST OF THEM? ALL THE ABOVE!

I cannot believe they made it into a single! Stuff today is getting worse & worse! Didn't have this in older days!

Well yes actually because the Crazy Frog reminds me of the old Looney Tunes, with those oh sooo annoying voices! mad

T.M
my bro told me that they are going to make the stupid chick thing into a song aswell now mad

WHY ????

Flying High
why are they punishing us....

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by T.M
my bro told me that they are going to make the stupid chick thing into a song aswell now mad

WHY ????
Oh please God no! Please say it's not true! Please please PLEASE! I'D RATHER DIE THEN PUT UP WITH ANYMORE OF THIS STUPIDITY!rantingrantingranting

If they make it I'll be dead...*rolleyes*Well no not really so don't worry, I'm still alive look. big grin

rockchickgem
i just signed the petition thingy on something like page 2 of this thread. hate the stupid thing

Blue Dragon
It's getting worse... sad today I saw a small boy wearing a...a...Crazy Frog t-shirt! It's so frightening...

T.M
OMG i would have beat the shit into him yes

Blue Dragon
Me too, well no because he had is...I think mum with him... laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic)

Benjio
Its always like 'The Annoying thing' and yet it seems proud to be possibly THE worst thing ever created. There are loads of videos for that new Axel F/Crazy Frog song for mobiles too, its a sad, sad world

T.M
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
Me too, well no because he had is...I think mum with him... laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic)

i think his mother would understand yes

and if she didn't beat the shit into her as well yes

Flying High
there was this like 8 year old playing it on their mobile...had a serious urge to punch him....

T.M
lol

Flying High
to do with the crazy frog ring one and the fact i was getting changed (i was at canoeing(sp?) and i had a swimming costume on...but thats not the point)...

T.M
blink

Blue Dragon
there was this like 8 year old playing it on their mobile...had a serious urge to punch him....
Arrrr why didn't you!?! Remember the old 40's/50's Looney Tunes? The voices there are just like the Crazy Frog/Sweety Chick/Nesa Dragon etc...

I kind of like the look of the dragon, it's OK but the voice runied it in flying colours! mad

Red Superfly
Why can't they make a Wile.E.Coyote or Sylvester, or Daffy Duck to go with these things?

Why have they made Road Runner and Tweety Pie clones?

Nobody liked the "hero" in Looney Tunes. Everyone liked the coyote. Everytime someone watched a Road Runner cartoon, they wanted the coyote to rip the road runners head off and rip it to pieces. Everyone wanted Sylvester to squeeze Tweety Pie until his bug eyes popped out.

If there was some sort of character to cheer for, that tries to hunt down Crazyfrog and that stupid bird, then it might make it more tolerable.

I get the feeling if I went into 3DS Max, and did a Crazyfrog clone, but have a man catch him and pound his face into the ground and stick him in a meat grinder, and put it onto phones, people would buy it.

I could make a set of cool animations of Crazyfrog simply getting killed in various ways. TNT, gas, acid, overdose, sniper, all of the above. I'd sell bucketloads.

T.M
hell i would buy it if he got ripped apart yes

Flying High
i would buy it big grin

Blue Dragon
What's this, you would buy it? You don't like it! I liked the Coyote, Tweety no, bugs yeah, Daffy no, umm *goes all off topic to avoid Crazy Frog conversation*

Flying High
no i would buy the version of it being killed....

www.antijamster.com

T.M
OMG WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO CRAZY FROG NUMBER 1 IS BRITISH CHARTS FOR 2 WEEKS mad

i now refuse to call Britain, Great Britain as there are so many bastards who buy this crap.

eggmayo
Originally posted by T.M
i now refuse to call Britain, Great Britain as there are so many bastards who buy this crap.
I call it shithole.

T.M
ditto im calling it shithole from now on to yes

Blue Dragon
2 weeks!? It ain't been there for 2 weeks as it!? Not been out long..
no i would buy the version of it being killed....
I know I realised that after I posted but couldn't post to say so because I'd be spamming, I hate that, can't I double post if I forget something & save you telling me what I already know?

Red Superfly
Great Shithole it is.

Chavs seem to be multiplying everywhere, and everyone else is a selfish screw-you compensation-blamer person, or some lazy bum parent who's kids go and kill other kids.

I'm getting claustrophobic.

Blue Dragon
I was thinking this even before you posted that...hmm, our minds think alike...anyway it's all these chavs that want it, chavs are everywhere & that's why this is so popular.

I think a lot of chavs like rap too but...I won't go there because I might be being mean...

Flying High
and all the skaters and normal people are turning into chavs...its not good sad

Blue Dragon
My friend's a skater, 2 in fact because they're twins! They're very nice, they're not chavs.

T.M
this is getting off topic yes

Blue Dragon
Well no because chavs do like the Crazy Frog, it's true!

T.M
Chav is in the dictionary

they are taking over mad

joeykangaroo
Well no because chavs do like the Crazy Frog, it's true!
isnt that stereotypical

T.M
only a bit lol

Red Superfly
But it's a true steroetype.

Chavs can be steroetyped because they ARE all the same.

Wipe them out......all of them.

Flying High
do your bit for the street....kill a chav smile

T.M
lol my fav quote i heard

"Keep Britain tidy kill a chav today" laughing out loud

Blue Dragon
laughing laughing laughing That's good! laughing
Originally posted by T.M
Chav is in the dictionary

they are taking over mad
I know! mad It's in the dictionary...?
isnt that stereotypical
Well...all chavs do like the Crazy Frog, some non chavs like it...so it's only slightly stereotype... confused But chavs suck! mad

eggmayo
One of my teachers was selling my friend a tent for download and she says she hates chavs... we were like WOW!

T.M
go teach big grin

eggmayo
Oh yeah, I'm now gonna adopt a new outlook on life, any chav who plays that to me, I'm gonna punch. Then I'm gonna steal their phone.

T.M
and smash it up yes

eggmayo
Originally posted by T.M
and smash it up yes
Sell it on the market.

*Danii*
Originally posted by T.M
and smash it up yes

The chav or the phone?

I recommend both. thumb up

T.M
Originally posted by *Danii*
The chav or the phone?

yes

i agree thumb up

Flying High
who would buy it ?

T.M
one of life's mysteries

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by eggmayo
One of my teachers was selling my friend a tent for download and she says she hates chavs... we were like WOW!
Isn't that obvious? Everyone hates chavs...only other chavs... confused

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by *Danii*
The chav or the phone?

Well chav because then the phone would have no owner, Crazy Frog would die out then...well.

T.M
but i think lose all things belonging to chavs as well just for added fun

Blue Dragon
How wrong was I... stick out tongue Of course... laughing out loud Yes...WHAT WAS I THINKING!? Anything related to chav goes in Room 101! laughing out loud

Oh yeah, when shopping, in Next there was a little book about chavs, I wanted to buy it but forgot to go back to the shop. It looked so good. smile

eggmayo
Isn't that obvious? Everyone hates chavs...only other chavs... confused
I know but their supposed to be all politically correct and she just said it with venom, it was great.

T.M
Egg i love ur sig must have took u hours to make that laughing out loud

Imaginary
I've never heard it, aren't I a lucky biatch?

Blue Dragon
So you not British then? You are so lucky Imaginary...you don't want to know what you're missed...which isn't much I can tell you...glare

jaden101
ding di di ding ding diiinnngg ba bababa bab baaab brrraaa brraaa...ding ding diding ding di ding bim bim bim brim brrriimmm briiimmmm wweeeeeeeeEEEEEE

thats about the long and the short of it

Red Superfly
Even reading it makes my ears leak blood.

jaden101
there is one question i have about crazy frog...why did they give him a cock

Red Superfly
They should have put the cock on his forehead, that way Chavs would have someone to relate to.

Benjio
I'm sure when the adverts were uncensored it wasn't a cock it was his belly button messed but there you go, then I saw it censored and was like, what the ****.

Now not only is there Jamster, there are another two companies which are just as shit, one I think is called Zen and sells a pig dressed up in bling trying to rap and a chicken who does disco dancing (shouldn't it be a duck?) and then theres another one, but I can't remember if it was just an ordinary ringtone place or a retarded one.

Darth_Lucifer
I hate the Carazy Frog, and all those shitty Jamster Crap. Why do they have to Play them ALL the time and mostly twice in one sequence of Adverts!!!! and How the Hell did that blue small cesnored cock thing beat coldplay to number one!!!!

Flying High
i dont understand the nessie the dragon....nessie is the loch ness monster messed

T.M
Originally posted by Darth_Lucifer
I hate the Carazy Frog, and all those shitty Jamster Crap. Why do they have to Play them ALL the time and mostly twice in one sequence of Adverts!!!! and How the Hell did that blue small cesnored cock thing beat coldplay to number one!!!!

I know and a 3rd week at number 1 as well

Blue Dragon
there is one question i have about crazy frog...why did they give him a cock
That was so....kids get this kind of stuff...what would their parents think!? They wouldn't even know they had it! mad sad
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Even reading it makes my ears leak blood.
Ditto ditto ditto!
Originally posted by Red Superfly
They should have put the cock on his forehead, that way Chavs would have someone to relate to.
hysterical yes hysterical
ding di di ding ding diiinnngg ba bababa bab baaab brrraaa brraaa...ding ding diding ding di ding bim bim bim brim brrriimmm briiimmmm wweeeeeeeeEEEEEE

thats about the long and the short of it
What, are you able to read minds or something!? Wierd...I was going to type this out real soon...on my next visit & it's already here...

jaden101
just between you and me...no...not really

Uneeklyconfused
they are making a crazy frog album...messed

T.M
that has ruined my day.

ChickinMeat
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
they are making a crazy frog album...messed

no.... ****ing... way....

what is wrong with peoples music taste these days? how could the frog be allowed his own album?!?

T.M
i dunno im still in shock yes

T.M
thats it i am emergrating to a country where this doesn't get played.

4 F**KING weeks at number 1 sick

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>