why did yoda run away from sidious?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diahardyodafan
i think that yoda actually won the fight and sidious is dead....when yoda was running away from him....that was his vision of what sidious wanted to happen

Darth Macabre
That is probably the most stupid thing ive ever heard. I honestly dont even understand half of it because it is that stupid.

shangheid
What the f**k?

smoker4
Originally posted by diahardyodafan
i think that yoda actually won the fight and sidious is dead....when yoda was running away from him....that was his vision of what sidious wanted to happen

You still suck at the internet captain pickard smokin'

New_Born_Pyro

Riiiight. Shouldn't you be watching Star Trek?

jango fatt
Yoda just needed to go to the toilet that's all

nazgūl-lord

woooow i didn't know vulcans were that stupid

New_Born_Pyro
OMFG! You are so right! Why didn't we saw this before? We are so stupid! It all makes sense now!
not

yerssot
that makes sense now blink

SithSpy
Yikes.........thats all i can say about this one.........Yikes

DarkYoda
This guy is an attention whore. Read every post he has ever made. All lame... all spam... all for attention. Just ignore him from now on. Either the mods will ban him or he will go away if nobody responds.

Darth Macabre

Ignoring that (whistle)

Soo darkyoda how was your day? lol

DarkYoda
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Ignoring that (whistle)

Soo darkyoda how was your day? lol

Good... how about yours? eek!

New_Born_Pyro
I went to see ROTS for the second time. Damn that movie rocks.

DenKi
oi you pricks, awnser his question, what kinda forum is this, Im sick of you 12 year olds. ffs

Honestly i dont know why Yoda Ran away, maybe becos he was scared that Yoda recovered so fast from that force lighting attack on him

New_Born_Pyro
It wasn't a question. It was a statement. Nothing to answer here.

DarkYoda
I'm going to see it for a third time soon so I can watch for when Sidious dies just like diahardyodafan told me. no expression

laughing

New_Born_Pyro
laughing out loud
Wahahaha. Nice one.

DenKi
Are you stupid? look at the THREADS NAME fool

Darth Macabre
lol touche' DarkYoda

There was no question to answer, he was just stating something that really in all honesty makes no sense.

And were the ones whose 12? Learn how to speak with out calling people names. Yes the threads name is a question but read the first post theres no question mark, therefore no question.

DarkYoda
Originally posted by DenKi
Are you stupid? look at the THREADS NAME fool

How about actually reading the post too? You would be enlightened. wink

New_Born_Pyro
Oh I see.
No need to call me a fool. I was looking at the first post.

((The_Anomaly))
messed

Maya Zurak
He loosed his laser sword ...
that's why he leaves the Senat.

Tulak Hord
Originally posted by jango fatt
Yoda just needed to go to the toilet that's all

I whole-heartedly agree. Yoda just needed to take a leak, that's all. Honestly.

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by DarkYoda
This guy is an attention whore.

Or......he is immensely illiterate. wink

alienfreakjim
I am curious as to why Yoda ran away and immediately says "To exhile I must go" (or whatever). He didn't seem that injured. Why didn't he go back and continue to fight? Or atleast go get other Jedi (ObiWan in the very least), return and defeat Palpatine? It seemed to me that Yoda gave up fairly quickly...."oh well, I tried *shrug*"
I was thinking/hoping that Yoda would have been injured to the point of near death...but that wasn't the case here.

Thoughts?

Red Superfly
He looked at his watch and realised he was missing Desperate Housewives.

He lost his frikkin saber.

jerlark386
Yoda left Becuz unlike Anakin, who stupidly got his legs and a arm chopped off trying to regain high ground, knows when to give a rest. Plus he lost his saber. And if the battle had continued on for much longer, he would've eventually been overwhelmed by storm troopers.
Yoda needed to win and win thoroughly, which he could'nt do.

DeVi| D0do
Yoda left because he failed.

"Failed, I have" - what more do ya need?

diahardyodafan
Thanks guys....genuinely....i dint know that he lost his saber....i guess i'll have to go see it again....i've been wanting to anyway

alienfreakjim
Yes, but to fail once and not try again?
Weak.
Oh well, its small and insignificant.

DeVi| D0do
Exactly. Yoda is weak.

BNCap
Well, he did fall pretty far and the Emperor didn't. As people say, he also lost his saber. I was wondering the same thing though ... he should be ready for a rematch in no time. If he lost it was only due to luck.

Anyhow, there is a deeper answer. As he grasps the edge of the pod with his claw ... he can't hold on then slips off. It's symbolic for the tide turning and coming so close but not being able to stop what's happening. Can you believe it, symbolism in a Star Wars movie? Perhaps Spielberg put it in there. Supposedly he was heavily involved in that scene.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Exactly. Yoda is weak. Then what would you call Palpatine?

Darth Sally perhaps?

Mist
Originally posted by Red Superfly
He looked at his watch and realised he was missing Desperate Housewives.

laughing laughing laughing damn you laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.