everyone dissing starwars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

adele2k5
why are other people coming on to the starwars forums and completely dissing the movies and calling the fans who watch it. For the people that dislike Starwars we are not mama boys we dont all live with our parents and we dont sponge off them. We just anticipate what George Lucas has done in developing one of the best trilogys of all time. Do you see Starwars Fans dissing Lord of The Rings no rarely. If your gunna diss dont even borther. We are entitled to enjoy the movie as you are entitled to your opinon, but dont start with the name calling its just not needed. Also some starwars fans seem to be picking needless faults with the Rofts can we just enjoy the movie at its best. I personally would have to say it is one of the best. the fight scenes are amazing. P.S Starwars is the daddy to Star Trek!!!! lol

@F1
I like Star Wars and LOTR. And I just know I'm going to like The Chronicles of Narnia The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe.

smoker4
Originally posted by adele2k5
why are other people coming on to the starwars forums and completely dissing the movies and calling the fans who watch it. For the people that dislike Starwars we are not mama boys we dont all live with our parents and we dont sponge off them. We just anticipate what George Lucas has done in developing one of the best trilogys of all time. Do you see Starwars Fans dissing Lord of The Rings no rarely. If your gunna diss dont even borther. We are entitled to enjoy the movie as you are entitled to your opinon, but dont start with the name calling its just not needed. Also some starwars fans seem to be picking needless faults with the Rofts can we just enjoy the movie at its best. I personally would have to say it is one of the best. the fight scenes are amazing. P.S Starwars is the daddy to Star Trek!!!! lol

They do it for attention, they lack any in real life, its very sad indeed

Wasnt really a need to start a thread on it though, they will go away soon smokin'

jango fatt
Welcom to kmc lad
join the club

hope ya have a good time

Wanna join me on a trekkie hunt?

My record is 16 Trekkies in one hour

yerssot
so what? it's just a forum

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by smoker4
They do it for attention, they lack any in real life, its very sad indeed

Wasnt really a need to start a thread on it though, they will go away soon smokin'
its not that they "lack any real life"
its the fact the majority of the people on here constantly talk about it, when the films are not even that great,well thats what some of us think, and yet you all still talk about every scene in great detail.... ok you might like the films but why keep talking about them as if they are the soul thing in your lifes.

AngelGirl
hi

smoker4
Originally posted by joeykangaroo
its the fact the majority of the people on here constantly talk about it, when the films are not even that great,well thats what some of us think, and yet you all still talk about every scene in great detail.... ok you might like the films but why keep talking about them as if they are the soul thing in your lifes.

If you dont like SW, why post here? it baffles me confused

joeykangaroo
If you dont like SW, why post here? it baffles me confused
because i wanted to know what you said about the people dissing SW.
i dont see why i shouldnt, as when we made a thread for -none SW fans, they still came in and started talking about SW yet AGAIN.

DarkYoda

Because this is not a dictatorship (unless you count Ken wink ) We talk about it because we can, not because we have to. It really saddens me that someday we WILL be told what we can talk about. Unfortunately, that day will arrive with thunderous applause. sad

yerssot
give it all a rest, it's just the internet

smoker4
i dont see why i shouldnt, as when we made a thread for -none SW fans, they still came in and started talking about SW yet AGAIN.

Thats off-topic for ya, the clues in the name, personally i dont see the point, i dont like LOTR but i wouldnt dream of posting there bashing things other people like, maybe thats just me? smokin'

DarkYoda

That is incredibly dumb of you. Do you walk into a rock concert and suddenly yell out... "Hey, turn the music down, I want to talk about Shakespeare!"

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by DarkYoda
Because this is not a dictatorship (unless you count Ken wink ) We talk about it because we can, not because we have to. It really saddens me that someday we WILL be told what we can talk about. Unfortunately, that day will arrive with thunderous applause. sad
o....k its not im telling you nto to talk about ti, im just saying isnt it boring talking about it all the time.
some SW fans just come across so sad, as though the film is life changing and a miracle

AngelGirl
hi

smoker4
There are varying degrees to SW fans and as was mentioned earlier, it is only the internet wink

joeykangaroo
That is incredibly dumb of you. Do you walk into a rock concert and suddenly yell out... "Hey, turn the music down, I want to talk about Shakespeare!" well tell that to the people who came into a thread and changed the topic onto, *sigh*, starwars. so no that was dumb of you to say that

AngelGirl
wat you on about joey da film is life changing and a miracle

joeykangaroo
That is incredibly dumb of you. Do you walk into a rock concert and suddenly yell out... "Hey, turn the music down, I want to talk about Shakespeare!" yet this thread is not talking about SW as such but of people dissing it, and im just saying why. basically answering your question

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by AngelGirl
wat you on about joey da film is life changing and a miracle
laughing out loud i know my life felt complete after watching it.

DarkYoda
well tell that to the people who came into a thread and changed the topic onto, *sigh*, starwars. so no that was dumb of you to say that

But you chew those people out.. not the ones that are posting in the correct forum. You have become what you hated.

AngelGirl
mine to with out Star wars i don't think i would of been able to survive this crule world

joeykangaroo
But you chew those people out.. not the ones that are posting in the correct forum. You have become what you hated. yet again to- because no one in this thread is actually talking about SW, they are talking about the people that diss it-as i am sure i said before

joeykangaroo
mine to with out Star wars i don't think i would of been able to survive this crule world heheh

AngelGirl
i love star wars my nick name is "princess liea"

Tulak Hord
We must not talk about people dissin' Star Wars, We must make them join us! Be brainwashed like the Imperial Stormtroopers! We are the troopers and SW is our Emperor! They should watch one movie, then..walk down the path of dark they shall. Forever consume them, it will! God bless Yoda!

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by Tulak Hord
We must not talk about people dissin' Star Wars, We must make them join us! Be brainwashed like the Imperial Stormtroopers! We are the troopers and SW is our Emperor! They should watch one movie, then..walk down the path of dark they shall. Forever consume them, it will! God bless Yoda!
lmaoo ok i doubt that will work
thing is ive seen the 1 and 2 but ages ago and i cant remeber them that well, i just know i didnt like it that much. so i dont see why you lot love it so much

DarkYoda
yet again to- because no one in this thread is actually talking about SW, they are talking about the people that diss it-as i am sure i said before

I'm sorry... I might have overreacted towards you. You didn't start up any threads, but just posted in ones that other people have started.

Still, like Smoker said... why come here to complain? You said that we should have better things to do... so why does it matter to you? Don't you have better things to do also? wink

smoker4
thing is ive seen the 1 and 2 but ages ago and i cant remeber them that well, i just know i didnt like it that much. so i dont see why you lot love it so much

God forbid anybody having a different opinion, that would be so wierd blink

AngelGirl
i love star wars lol

Sezza90
Hi AngelGirl!

joeykangaroo
God forbid anybody having a different opinion, that would be so wierd blink well then thats your answer- people are dissing SW because they have different opinions, well done

Sezza90
I luv Star Wars too!

Tulak Hord
We must rise up my brothers and sisters! Destroy those who diss star wars! Star Wars is a fanbase that could probably consume half the world! We would be unstoppable!

DarkYoda

1 and 2 are the weakest of the saga. Go watch 3, then 4,5 and 6. Those are the strongest.

Sezza90
Why is everyone dissing Star Wars- it's cool!

Sezza90
Episode 1's not that bad - though Anikan is a right twerp in it. Is that how you spell his name?

joeykangaroo
I'm sorry... I might have overreacted towards you. You didn't start up any threads, but just posted in ones that other people have started.

Still, like Smoker said... why come here to complain? You said that we should have better things to do... so why does it matter to you? Don't you have better things to do also? wink
no i didnt start the thread for people who dont liek SW, but i was in it, yet why does that matter, did u even start this thread, i doubt it. im not actually here to complain im just replyin to the RE.at this moment no i dont have anything better to do,thats why im not here dumbass.least i dont constantly talk about the same god damn thing fool!

Tulak Hord
We could stand before the great White House, and start marching up with the Imperial March playing behind us, to overthrow the current president and take our place as ruler of the USA, then finally the world!

smoker4
well then thats your answer- people are dissing SW because they have different opinions, well done

Nope, people diagree about star wars all the time here, the reason this thread was started was because some made a thread saying SW is Gay which whether you like SW or not is very lame, it doesnt warrant discussion its just plain flammage, also if you read my posts you would see that i said there was no reason for this thread and said people who do this would be banned, go away etc.... As you know this happens all over KMC.

So no that wasnt my answer, my question is why post in a topic that you dont like?

joeykangaroo
1 and 2 are the weakest of the saga. Go watch 3, then 4,5 and 6. Those are the strongest. i probably will smile

Sezza90
Episode 3 is so flippin' fab! The emperor's foul!

Sezza90
Coronation street isn't on!

smoker4
Originally posted by Sezza90
Coronation street isn't on!

Champions league rolling on floor laughing

Sezza90
Joeykangaroo, what's YOUR opinion? Which do YOU think is the best episode? big grin

joeykangaroo
Nope, people diagree about star wars all the time here, the reason this thread was started was because some made a thread saying SW is Gay which whether you like SW or not is very lame, it doesnt warrant discussion its just plain flammage, also if you read my posts you would see that i said there was no reason for this thread and said people who do this would be banned, go away etc.... As you know this happens all over KMC.

So no that wasnt my answer, my question is why post in a topic that you dont like? yeh i get what your saying, but the RE was about people saying things about SW, the main reason people say that stuff is because the threads are mostly on parts of scenes and what not.
in my opinion i think i was slightly answering the RE, if u disagree oh well lets leave it at that

Sezza90
Fancy choosing a champions league to show in place of coronation street! mad Hey! Imagine the comotion if Emperor Palpatine brought his battle with Yoda into the Rover's Return Inn! Do you reckon Shelley would chuck 'em out? eek!

joeykangaroo
Joeykangaroo, what's YOUR opinion? Which do YOU think is the best episode? big grin
well i cant remeber them that well because it was like years ago. MY opinion is that the 2nd one is the better...i think

AngelGirl
hi sezza i only just got wat u said cuz i was privet messerging

DarkYoda
no i didnt start the thread for people who dont liek SW, but i was in it, yet why does that matter, did u even start this thread, i doubt it. im not actually here to complain im just replyin to the RE.at this moment no i dont have anything better to do,thats why im not here dumbass.least i dont constantly talk about the same god damn thing fool!

*sigh* I was trying to make peace, but I guess you don't want that.

The thing is that a lot of us will stop posting here now that the movie is out. And most of us do have other things in our lives. You are just seeing one aspect of it. And the Star Wars forum is the most popular one here at KMC. In fact, that is how I view KMC... as a Star Wars forum (even though it is really based around movies in general).

A lot of us would go other places to talk about our other interests (perhaps not even involving the internet).

AngelGirl
yes sezza what a cool idea

joeykangaroo
Fancy choosing a champions league to show in place of coronation street! mad Hey! Imagine the comotion if Emperor Palpatine brought his battle with Yoda into the Rover's Return Inn! Do you reckon Shelley would chuck 'em out? eek! lol your funny and weird laughing out loud isnt it on later

AngelGirl
i think shawn would fall in luv with C3po "lol"

smoker4
KMC started life as a Star Wars forum, you owe it

Sezza90
lol your funny and weird laughing out loud isnt it on later

Well, I went downstairs before I came on and my dad pressed "select" on the remote and scrolled down and coronation street didn't show up! confused

Sezza90
i think shawn would fall in luv with C3po "lol"

MEGALOL!

AngelGirl
did u draw tat pic on paint smoker 4

Sezza90
This is way better than msn messenger! It's jst a case I suppose of choosing the, he-hem, "right" thread!

smoker4
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/smoker4/lil-jonblinging.png

joeykangaroo
Well, I went downstairs before I came on and my dad pressed "select" on the remote and scrolled down and coronation street didn't show up! confused ohhhhh nicht gut.

Sezza90
Why is everyone dissing Star Wars?1 I don't see why they should - it's hardly dissable is it? AngelGirl, what's YOUR opinion on this? big grin

joeykangaroo
*sigh* I was trying to make peace, but I guess you don't want that.

The thing is that a lot of us will stop posting here now that the movie is out. And most of us do have other things in our lives. You are just seeing one aspect of it. And the Star Wars forum is the most popular one here at KMC. In fact, that is how I view KMC... as a Star Wars forum (even though it is really based around movies in general).

A lot of us would go other places to talk about our other interests (perhaps not even involving the internet). yeh k
im not goin to talk about it now
yeh i do want peace laughing out loud aww im sorry

AngelGirl
i think star wars is cool! i loved it since i saw da first one at da cinema but i never realised my friends liked it until reasently

AngelGirl
is there any one else in this forum apart from me sezza and joey

Sezza90

joeykangaroo
is there any one else in this forum apart from me sezza and joey noo please call me jo big grin, they i think so but they are quite ..i think.
oh oh and hi you 2 i didnt really say hi did i

Sezza90
is there any one else in this forum apart from me sezza and joey

I think so...!

joeykangaroo

DarkYoda
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/smoker4/lil-jonblinging.png

Smoker4, I love your pics. I can't wait for Chappelle Show Season 3 (which should be coming one of these years - LOL! )

AngelGirl
u said hi 2 me on da crazy frog forum

AngelGirl
sezza i like da french "do u do french at your school"

Sezza90
laughing out loud

Happy Dance

Sezza90
sezza i like da french "do u do french at your school"

lol no! rolling on floor laughing

smoker4
Smoker4, I love your pics. I can't wait for Chappelle Show Season 3 (which should be coming one of these years - LOL! )

laughing out loud Cheers DY, yeah im so looking forward to it, have you seen the outtakes from season2 at http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/chappelles_show/index.jhtml

laughing out loud

AngelGirl
luving da danceing banana sezza

SithSpy
yeah smokes def got a library of pics, one day at queeqs i challenged him by just saying some random object and seein if he had pics for it, sure enough he had one for everything

ccoo
I dont get annoyed with Star Wars fan that have complaints with the films. I have my problems with the prequels, and I wish Lucas never put in Jar Jar, but I still watch all the Star Wars movies whenever I can.

I have a problem with 2 types of people on these boards. Ones that hate everything about Star Wars. They don't look at Star Wars for what they are. They are fun movies about mythology, good vs. evil, action, loveable characters (sometimes), and great special effects. I don't compare them to The Godfather or Platoon. If you're asking me what is a better movie, I will say The Godfather. If you asking me what I love and will watch more, I'll say Star Wars. They are different movies, where the actors can really make or break a movie. The Godfather with Brando & Pacino are classic because of them, Hayden Christenson maybe wasn't the best Anakin choice, but he did a pretty good job in ROTS not to ruin it.

Then you have the original trilogy haters who just hate everything about the prequels and the changes to the OT. I am 32, so I am an original trilogy generation person, but they have to get over Greedo shooting first! They complain about the dialogue in the prequels, but they always forget how bad the dialogue was in Return of the Jedi. Remember Han saying to Leia, "You could tell Luke couldn't you." For every Jar Jar in the prequels there were the Ewoks in Jedi too.

Overall, my favorites are still ANH & ESB, although I did like ROTS very much, but only time will tell on Episode III. I have my problems with TPM, AOTC, & ROTJ, but it is better to have 6 Star Wars films to watch on DVD then 3.

adele2k5
i was the one that started this thread. i enjoy star wars i wouldn't go over board i think its an excellent example of what the imagination has to offer. i like the effort , the thought and the work that got put into these movies but it is not why i started this thread, i started it because of all the abuse other people who were not star wars fans were giving people calling them sad and singling them out into one category. As for people going other board about star wars yes they do does it hurt no why not its all in the fun isn't, thats what this forum was built for to discuss star wars and peoples view on the movie and what the messages and secrets the movies provide are they hurting anyone no so let them be all we ask is not to give abuse.

Ken Kenobi
Keep this on topic please.

Any further off topic discussions will not be tolerated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.