Sith battle!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kun-ni Habeo
exar kun
darth sidious
vader(pre-suit) ROTS
tulak hord

vs.

Darth Revan
Marka Ragnos
Naga Sadow
and Darth Bandon lol

??????

jackstain
Exar's team wins, good fight though.

Kun-ni Habeo
wait till janus and fishy come here,,they will start talking about naga's and marka's immense power..........................................................again........................lol

Fishy
Well lets just skip that part okay smile

Revan vs. Exar, I still think Revan will win this. If you want to know why? read another thread

Sidious vs Bandon, people are going to hate me but Bandon could take this. Sidious sucks in dueling Bandon does not.

Naga Sadow vs Vader Rots, suit or not Vader loses come on people seriously, say what you want but this is a no brainer.

Ragnos vs Hord. Well people say there is to little information about both. But more is known about Ragnos and he sounds more powerful because of it, even though Tulak is a great duellist... Ragnos wins

So lets say Bandon does lose from Sidious what I know everybody is going to say (i'm not even going to argue it) then its still Sidious who had a great fight against three incredibly powerful Sith Lords..

Revan his team wins

jackstain
bandon beats sidious????????

fishy ur at the bottom of my list.

i will never respect anything you ever have to say ever again.

Kun-ni Habeo
oh c'mon this is rubish!(no offense)

but i agree with u

even if revan loses it is still sidious and exar vs marka,naga,
and the ancient sith pwn!

Fishy
Originally posted by jackstain
bandon beats sidious????????

fishy ur at the bottom of my list.

i will never respect anything you ever have to say ever again.

I knew that was going to be said, and I'm not really sure about it. But it makes sense somehow.

Bandon fought people, Bandon knew how to hold his lightsaber. Bandon had strength and the force, Bandon was a great duelist and killed many Jedi. Sidious killed three and don't look how. Now I know most of you people are going to say thats insane, and my first instinct really tells me Sidious will win. And he probably will because we don't know who or what Bandon killed. But he has a lot more experience, we all saw how easily Mace defeated Sidious before Anakin came in.

I don't think Sidious can hold his one in a lightsaber duel against well almost anyobdy.. He's more powerful in the force, but I don't think thats going to be enough to win a battle. It wasn't for Yoda against Dooku and it wasn't for Yoda against Sidious... Why would it be between Bandon and Sidious?

Kun-ni Habeo
bandon is like the lamest sith EVER!

Fishy
Completly agree he's stupid but he's still pretty good even though Revan owns him easily

Kun-ni Habeo
well revan is...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................amazing

Fishy
Indeed he is... But really that entire Bandon thing is a none factor... sidious will die anyways

Kun-ni Habeo
yes,,

Bobafetty
Revan's team I think would win

Darth L. Dipsit
Good thread, Habeo. Yeah, ancient Sith, I think, have got this covered.

Bobafetty
No doubt

Kun-ni Habeo
thnx Dipsit

Lord_Windu
The ancient sith take this.

Fishy
The other side also has two ancient Sith...

Kun-ni Habeo
lol

HimoKun
Originally posted by Fishy
Well lets just skip that part okay smile

Revan vs. Exar, I still think Revan will win this. If you want to know why? read another thread

Sidious vs Bandon, people are going to hate me but Bandon could take this. Sidious sucks in dueling Bandon does not.

Naga Sadow vs Vader Rots, suit or not Vader loses come on people seriously, say what you want but this is a no brainer.

Ragnos vs Hord. Well people say there is to little information about both. But more is known about Ragnos and he sounds more powerful because of it, even though Tulak is a great duellist... Ragnos wins

So lets say Bandon does lose from Sidious what I know everybody is going to say (i'm not even going to argue it) then its still Sidious who had a great fight against three incredibly powerful Sith Lords..

Revan his team wins

I totally agree with this. Bandon would beat Sidious since Bandon was pretty powerful and Sidous just sucks at everything.

Fishy
Originally posted by HimoKun
I totally agree with this. Bandon would beat Sidious since Bandon was pretty powerful and Sidous just sucks at everything.

Good to know i'm not the only one that thinks this is a possibility

Kun-ni Habeo
fishy that is unreal statement,,i didn't expect that from u

Fishy
Originally posted by Kun-ni Habeo
fishy that is unreal statement,,i didn't expect that from u

Not the point of this thread, maybe i'll explain it all in a future post

HimoKun
Ok, good ofr you.

Kun-ni Habeo
lol,,ok man

Darth Mantis
Exar's team

Bobafetty
My team!

Darth L. Dipsit
Boba's been in a damn good mood ever since he started the pic-posting. I hope it lasts. I like it when people here are happy.

Bobafetty
Don't expect any miracles around newbs though. Don't know why but I always argue with them because they suck a good threads.

Bobafetty
they suck to me anyway.

Darth L. Dipsit
Well, everyone's a "newbie" at some point. Sometimes newcomers can come off as annoying when they really aren't but it doesn't make you a jerk for being straight with them. If they are a good person, it'll come through eventually.

Besides, I like having guys like you, Janus, and Darth DaNThEMAN. By the way, to answer an earlier question I recall seeing about Jackstain's new name, I believe DaNThEMaN is supposed to be Dan The Man, just without spaces (he capitalized the first and last letter of each word, if you analyze it - but then I might be very wrong).

Bobafetty
BOBAFETT PIC TIME!
http://images.indymedia.org/imc/twincities/image/13/Ass.jpg

Bobafetty
............wrong pic

Darth Mantis
... That's intresting... I think...

Bobafetty
lol

green dude
man Kun-ni Habeo Lord_Windu Bobafetty fishy and Darth L. Dipsit their is not a place without you guys posting something lol laughing the post squad

Bobafetty
You bet sister wink

Bobafetty
Kun-ni Habeo, Lord_Windu, fishy, mantis and Darth L. Dipsit we should change all our status' to Post Squad Member.

Darth L. Dipsit
Haha! I'm not sure if I should be flattered or not!

Bobafetty
You should be.

Fishy
Or not

Kun-ni Habeo
we can change are titles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.