Humanity = Cancer to Earth?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
We act like cancer. We destroy the Earth faster then it can revieve. We destroy our evroniment, other "cells" (Animals) and even ourselves. There is "medication" (nature conservation organizations), but they can't do much.

Honestly, Earth would better without us.

carnival_junkie
Cool, let's nuke ourselves.
Who's up to it?
I am.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
We act like cancer. We destroy the Earth faster then it can revieve. We destroy our evroniment, other "cells" (Animals) and even ourselves. There is "medication" (nature conservation organizations), but they can't do much.

Honestly, Earth would better without us.

Yeah, we are pretty much a cancer, but the Earth will be just fine. The Earth will be around long after humanity. So dont worry about the Earth to much, worry about us destroying our natural reserves and source of oxygen so we can be around for a while.

Cosmic_Beings
The earth will create something to stop humanity, like some sort of giant earth-monster, or volcanos everywhere, or something.

RedAlertv2
unless we nuke ourselves, humanity will be around long after I'm gone.

((The_Anomaly))
did you get this from the matrix?

"human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet you are a plague, and we.....are the cure" - Agent Smith

stick out tongue

Wickerman
I don't wanna insult anyone but everytime i hear something like this i instantly imagine an angry 16 y old girl waving around a banner. Let's be realistic here. The way i see it Earth is like an appartment and humans are the ones that live in it. As the years pass, we'll come up with a way to colonize other planets and move from here, just like you'd move from an appartment. But the thing that most people just don't want to understand is that if it weren't for humans as a race, it would've been some other race. We just evolved first and stayed here.

Yeah, sure, i'm all for preservation of the planet, don't get me wrong. I don't like a dirty messy appartment, but no, i don't agree that humans are a cancer to the planet and should all be extinct.

~wickerman~

BackFire
Don't flatter yourself, human beings are nowhere near as dangerous to the earth as cancer is to humanity. The earth will be fine long after humanity is dead.

Imperial_Samura
I just hope one day humanity will clean up its act, and some times I do agree that humans are the worst thing to happen to this planet, still as it seems nothing is going to shift us, one can only hope we can develop something akin to a more symbiotic relationship rather then the parasitic one that has represented our time as the dominant species.

Filth
Yes humanity is a cancer upon this earth.

FeceMan
Oh noes! The cell 'checkpoints' have failed and now humanity is reproducing out of control! FAILURE TO GROW TO A SUFFICIENT CELL SIZE TO PROPERLY UNDERGO MITOSIS!

Napalm
Originally posted by BackFire
Don't flatter yourself, human beings are nowhere near as dangerous to the earth as cancer is to humanity. The earth will be fine long after humanity is dead.

Took the words out of my mouth

Mr Parker
Originally posted by carnival_junkie
Who's up to it?
I am.

Me to.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Filth
Yes humanity is a cancer upon this earth.

you can say that again. mad

Tex
Oh pawlease! schmoll
The earth is responsible for our advancement. It should've known what it was getting itself into! stick out tongue

Besides.....Do you know that the earth experiences a cycle of mass extinction every 62 million years?
It cleanses itself:

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2005/03/10/MNGFIBN6PO1.DTL&type=printable

Jackie Malfoy
Hey we are not that bad.JM

yerssot
Originally posted by carnival_junkie
Who's up to it?
I am.
gotta nuke something wink

AdventChild
yea we're pretty much a virus.....but i'm not one to complain...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.