Signatures...again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lydia_J
I know questions on these always get asked but I have recently made a new one, its smaller than my old one, is only 16.2 KB and I have saved it JPEG but it still says its too big, i don't know what else to try. sad Please help

Clovie
150x450 in pixels

BakaXero
under 30kb

Korri
I had a signature once.

hotsauce6548
Make sure it's 450 x 150 pixels, make sure it is an approprite image type, and make sure it's under 30 kb. If you have all those things, you should be good to go! smile

keiji
dimensions?????

kichiku_beihei
Sorry to ask a sig question, but this is the most recent thread I can find about it. I'm trying to uplaod a sig, but no matter what I do, I can't get it to 30 kb. it's on 200x100 and the lowest I can get it, is 41 kb with it being sorta recognizeable. heres a link it is. small and barely recognizeable:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v122/kazumaix/NYX_Sig4.jpg
heres the full size I use on other forums:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v122/kazumaix/NYX_Sig3.jpg

Can any one give me an idea as to how to get it @ 30 kb or lower without loosing total quality? Any ideas or constructive comments are appreciated. Thanks for your time.

twin_soul
Originally posted by kichiku_beihei
Can any one give me an idea as to how to get it @ 30 kb or lower without loosing total quality? Any ideas or constructive comments are appreciated. Thanks for your time.

You could ask someone to adjust the file size. It doesn't look too bad does it? smile

kichiku_beihei
wow, that is fantastic! how did you lower the size without killing the quality??

btw Thank You Very Much!!

hmm now i just need to resize it to 450x150... but when I do, it makes hte file larger even on lowest quality.... damn you Photo Shop!!!
Mind helping me out an extra step and resizing it for me please, or telling me how to.

twin_soul
Originally posted by kichiku_beihei
wow, that is fantastic! how did you lower the size without killing the quality??

btw Thank You Very Much!!

hmm now i just need to resize it to 450x150... but when I do, it makes hte file larger even on lowest quality.... damn you Photo Shop!!!
Mind helping me out an extra step and resizing it for me please, or telling me how to.

lol, Good ol' Photoshop smile That's what I'm using. I just went to 'Save for Web' and adjusted the file size. Well then, how's this? It doesn't really look too bad, right? big grin

kichiku_beihei
Thank you very much again!! I never even knew they had teh Save for Web. Thanks for the Sig, and the tip!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.