Jedi battle!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kun-ni Habeo
HOLY SH1t!
what a fight(ps im goin thread CAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYY)

yoda
qui-qon
rots anakin

vs.

Obi wan(rots)
Windu
ki-adi mundi
Plo Koon

Fishy
Well anakin already lost from Obi, i'm sure Obi can do it again...
Yoda and Windu will go at it, seeing as they are both great Yoda slightly better they will probably be able to hold each other off for a very long time.
Qui Gon is the weakest factor in Yoda his team, Ki Adi or Plo Koon could probably take him alone, together Qui Gon is dead fast.

Then its Obi Ki and Plo against Yoda...

Obi, Windu, Ki and Plo win

Kun-ni Habeo
lol,,whateever u say man

Fishy
You don't agree?

Kun-ni Habeo
i didn't say that,,i don't have opinion on this i just started this thread cuz i was bored

Bobafetty
obi's team wins

jackstain
yoda beats mace
obi beats ani
yoda kills obi
qui gon fends off the other two then dies
then yoda rapes ki and plo.

Darth L. Dipsit
I think Obi would kill Anakin before Yoda beat Mace, though. So, with Mace still fighting Yoda, Jinn loses to Koon and Mundi and Obi, now free of an opponent, helps Mace. Since Jinn dies, it's now Plo Koon Ki Adi Mundi, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Mace Windu vs. Yoda, and Yoda is overwhelmed. Possibly without casualty (unless Yoda kills a couple of the Jedi in the melee), Obi's team takes this one..........................

And Kun-ni Habeo must be laughing has ass off because we're all taking this fight so seriously.

Bobafetty
lol, so true

Darth_Janus
This thread is officially not worth my opinion.

Shaggy2dope
hey hey hey wait a second wait a second why does every1 assume obi beats anakin i mean only reason he won in episode 3 was because anakin jumped like an idiot if you play the game the story can be completely different and besides anakin was ruling obi before obi jumped on to land

Darth L. Dipsit
I don't get your signature, sir. What is Faygo? Who is that man? Just curious.

Shaggy2dope
he is from insane clown posse his name is shaggy 2 dope and he and i like faygo soda big grin

Shaggy2dope
anyway why must everyone assume obi beats anakin i mean sheesh anakin is the chosen 1 wasn't he?

Wanderer259
Nope. I saw that ending and I have to say, it was completely forced. Anakin jumps, Obi-Wan misses. Whoops! Lame.

Anakin ruling Obi-Wan? I don't know what fight you saw. They were pretty evenly matched until Obi-Wan decided to play the strategic hand; Anakin just isn't smart enough during RotS to win.

...So?

Shaggy2dope
anakin woul have had obi if obi wasn't such a pussy no offense to you obi fans but its the truth anakin owns obi

Wanderer259
Apparently, if Obi-Wan was a pussy, he would have lost. Instead, he won.

Shaggy2dope
clearly he was one because he had to take higher grounds to win if he hadn't anakin would have owned him cause obi was gettin worn down and anakin looked like he was just getting started

Shaggy2dope
fact number 2 obi was always running away lol

Shaggy2dope
backing away anyway

Wanderer259
Apparently Anakin needed higher ground too, or else he would've won beforehand. But he didn't. And being smarter doesn't make you a pussy but being dumb just makes you dead.

Shaggy2dope
anakin needed high ground so he could finish obi off ill talk more about this later im goin to bed peace!

Wanderer259
I'm not following you.

But what it comes down to is who is the better fighter. Neither gained the upper hand until Obi-Wan realized what he needed to win, took it, and then used it. To me, that makes him the better fighter. At least in that situation.

Darth_Janus
Yeah, go sleep on this line of idiocy. Apparently you can't tell the difference between Anakin being totally sloppy in that entire duel and being too cocky and not levelheaded and being matched by Obi who was holding back...

What a second... Why am I wasting my time with you? You like ICP. You come from the ghetto.

Here's your sign, wigger.

Darth Abominus
Originally posted by Shaggy2dope
fact number 2 obi was always running away lol

backing away, doesn't mean one is being cowardly in a fight. lots of fights are won that way, weather in a movie or in real life. doesn't mean obi wan is a wuss. he was smart. not his fault anakin couldn't think farther than a pig can shit!

Kun-ni Habeo
who gives a fu**?

Bobafetty
I do!

Darth_Janus
Yeah, I do too. Punk.

Here's your sign:

Shaggy2dope
ok mr. pimp of pics roll eyes (sarcastic) and i dont know what fight you guys were watching but if obi never would have jumped anakin would have killed him so yeah clearly you guys are right smart thing to do but in anakins terms of obi one a pussy

Darth_Janus
Your English sucks. I could barely make heads or tails of that. And just because you think Obi-Wan isn't the man and you think that Anakin had the advantage (Which he clearly didn't) doesn't make it so.

Now, Obi-Wan pwned Anakin silly. I'll argue against anyone who says otherwise. I watched the fight twice. Obi-Wan was holding back, not wanting to kill his padawan. He wasn't rolling over like a wuss, but he wasn't giving Annie his all, either. And finally, he told Anakin not to attempt the jump. He was done playing with him. He knew he would destroy Anakin in that jump. He knew it.

Meanwhile, Anakin has all the intelligence of fungus in a bathroom stall somewhere. He lost horribly and utterly to a better opponent.

Bobafetty
lol, Im with Janus.

Shaggy2dope
i have seen that movie 4 times cant get enough and from the fight i was watching anakin was winning and anakin was the one always chasing after him

Bobafetty
Lets beet this fatty up Janus. You take his left, I got his right. YOUR GOING DOWN FAYGO!

Shaggy2dope
you dont like faygo sad

Bobafetty
No, Faygo is gay.

Bobafetty
He's like, a boxing clown?

Shaggy2dope
HEY! FAYGO IS GOOD NOT GAY your gay....

Bobafetty
He's freaky

Shaggy2dope
thank you thats a compliment big grin

Bobafetty
I see blink .....

Bobafetty
I'm going to go to Faygo's door tonight and cercomsize him.

Bobafetty
Tell Faygo he better sleep with one eye opened tonight.

Shaggy2dope
LOL good luck getting down here and good luck finding my house

Bobafetty
I have a private helicopter. I'm filthy stinken rich bucko.

Shaggy2dope
why do i care oh yeah i dont laughing

Bobafetty
You care because I have a private helicopter to fly to your house moron.

Shaggy2dope
you dont know where i live moron and besides you dont have a helicopter so hurry dont miss the bus laughing out loud

Bobafetty
Actually I do, and secondly, stop taking this so seriously, my god im joking with you

Shaggy2dope
I know wink im jokin with you too just wanted to see what you would say i have nothin against you im a boba fan too.

Bobafetty
k good. Just wanted to clear that out thumb up

Bobafetty
I bet people where getting a real kick out of that.

Shaggy2dope
yeah np man im a boba fan but just more an anakin fan so i had to argue against obi lol i use to argue with my cus when i was a little younger he always liked the light side and i liked the dark side and when anakin went to the dark side well that was just awesome

Shaggy2dope
yeah real kick lol! but you really dont like faygo? i mean how could you not? sure its not the best but its good. In fact im going to grab myself one right now be right back.

Bobafetty
lol, I like the dark side to but not as much as I like.........................................the bounty hunter side devil

Shaggy2dope
lol

Darth_Janus
Not everybody knows what Faygo is... They don't sell it outside of this area, which is a pity, because it rules and it's dirt cheap. But then, they have three liter bottles in the Southwest, too, so I guess it balances out.

PS- Annie's a *****.

Bobafetty
Here's Faygo's wife.
http://www.fleshpickle.com/fleshpickle-alf.jpg

Darth L. Dipsit
Oh, no you DIDN'T! Whooo boy!

Shaggy2dope
i should kick your ass for sayin that

Shaggy2dope
hey how do you post pictures

Darth_Janus
Boba... lol... Faygo is a soda pop brand.

Shaggy2dope
janus how you post pictures

Darth L. Dipsit
Originally posted by Shaggy2dope
i should kick your ass for sayin that

Huh? Me? I don't get why. Did I offend you, sir? If I did, allow me to explain myself: that picture Boba used is a sign used primarily by Jackstain which has come to signify throwing the gauntlet. Honestly, I have no quams with you sir, and I would like to avoid any conflict - I was just surprised at Boba's blatant call-out. You have my profuse apologies if I somehow upset you.

Darth_Janus
Here ya go, Shags...

You throw down with the clown, and we done smack you 'round, foo.

Shaggy2dope
oh yeah so dam funny how do i post pictures

Bobafetty
BOBAFETT PIC TIME!
http://www.yeraze.com/twiki/pub/Main/ArcadesSwg/bobafett.jp
http://sean.sevspace.com/photoshop/bobafett.jpg

Lord_Windu
I really don't see how Obi-Wan was a pussy. You clearly saw a different movie. Obi-Wan backs away because his style is strictly defensive. And how on earth did Anakin own Obi-Wan? Cause the last time I saw the movie, Anakin was the who lost both his legs and got burnt to a crisp.

Darth_Janus
Nice pic... love teh colors... pfft...

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Lord_Windu
I really don't see how Obi-Wan was a pussy. You clearly saw a different movie. Obi-Wan backs away because his style is strictly defensive. And how on earth did Anakin own Obi-Wan? Cause the last time I saw the movie, Anakin was the who lost both his legs and got burnt to a crisp.

I like the way you think. That is, with your brain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.