Which Hulk incarnation is the best?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulk Power
I think that savage Hulk is the best. What do you think?

Mainstream
Proffessor Hulk is pretty cool...a smart hulk.

Hulk Power
Answer the question people. yes

Crazymaniac
ultimate savage hulk

Sentry
Savage Hulk

Zod4Life
The Grey Hulk cuz he's a smart ass.

Jack Daniels
mr fixit of course

Zod4Life
The Grey Hulk and Mr.Fixit are the same person aren't they?

Mainstream
Originally posted by Zod4Life
The Grey Hulk and Mr.Fixit are the same person aren't they?

I think so

Zod4Life
How was the Devil Hulk created?

olympian
Grey Hulk was the most cool to read. And i liked the color alot more too.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by olympian
Grey Hulk was the most cool to read. And i liked the color alot more too.

Grey is alright but I like Green a lot better. Besides, every green Hulk is stronger than the grey Hulk. The Green Hulks can lift 100 tons or more as their base strength while the grey Hulk can only lift 75 tons as his base. There's a 25 ton difference.

olympian
Your right on that. The reason i liked the grey Hulk besides the color that for me fits more, its his personality. A smartass. Tactical. A complete bastard that told everyone he met to go straight to hell.

It was Hardcore, whats not to like.

Would be cool to have seen him and herc hanging around for drinks and beat some guys up with cool quotes every issue. wink

Hulk Power
I guess he is cool for that reason. I think that the Savage Hulk is so bad ass beause he's not afraid of anyone and he has unlimited strength.

Zod4Life
Anybody notice that the hulk is like a dumb version of Superman?Oh and he's a giant.

cking
actually the hulk is pretty smart, he is just too mad to say anything. he isn't mindless if he was then he would be caught. when a person is made they don't say anything but go what their instincts tell them.

systemshock2
Green Hulk definitely. Hulk Power could you please briefly explain all the various differences between the incarnations of the Hulk, like say between the Savage Hulk, the Devil Hulk, the Grey Hulk, and so on?

Zod4Life
The Hulk is NOT smart.Bruce Banner is but the Hulk isn't.

lft4ded
Unless we're talking about (in his own words) "Robert Bruce Banner, The Incredible Hulk"!

I'm a fan of the Professor!

Sentry
Professor Hulk was cool too. Brains and brawn.

Grammaton
Grey Hulk is definatley one of the coolest - dark personality, huge strength level and still a hero (most of the time!)

However there is no other like the Savage Hulk - true essence that is the Hulk.

jgiant
Savage Hulk...Best...Hulk...Ever...

Hulk Power
I'd have to say that Savage Hulk and War Hulk are the best ones. Maestro isn't that bad either but I'm not a big fan of him.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Grammaton
Grey Hulk is definatley one of the coolest - dark personality, huge strength level and still a hero (most of the time!)

However there is no other like the Savage Hulk - true essence that is the Hulk.

You're right except for one thing. Grey Hulk is the weakest Hulk of them all so really he's not that strong compared to the other incarnations. He's cool but it sucks that he's the weakest one.

jgiant
Grey Hulk is a punk, I liked it when he got his ass handed to him by Savage Hulk in Bruce's mind.

Hulk Power
I don't like him but I don't hate him. I just think he could be better. I see a lot of flaws in him. Here's what I see that's wrong with him.

1. He has a big mouth and that can get him into trouble sometimes.
2. He's the weakest Hulk of them all.
3. He doesn't react to anger like the Savage Hulk does, meaning he doesn't really tap into his unlimited strength and true abilities.
4. He's not really a 'good' Hulk. He's kind of bad and he's a jack ass.

Though I still think he's pretty cool.

jgiant
Yeah I kinda hate gray Hulk for all those reasons mentioned...People may say Savage Hulk is a dumbass and they don't like him for that, you know "Hulk Smash" but I really like his personallity, he is not a jerkass like gray Hulk, and he is not a smart ass like prof. Hulk. He is a gentle soul who kicks major ass...

Hulk Power
I agree!!! rock

Sodo
I LOVED Maestro, even though he's really just Hulk in the future.

Mr Fixit was probably my favorite out of all the actual incarnations, just because he's got the attitude.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.