wolverine with the mask?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
Even though I doubt it would happen,what would you all think if mattewh vaughn decided to give wolverine the mask in x3?
I remeber seeing the original pics of the mask in x1,and I thought they where all right,but what do you guys think?

munkiesarus
Ohh, I know what your talking about. In the concept art, there was a bunch of pics and some had Wolverine with the mask, and it was funky and cool looking, kinda like when Havok had a mask.

But no, I don't want a mask on Hugh. It would just look wrong: the masks were, originally I think, suppose to hide the identities of the X-Men. Movie-Wolverine doesn't have much of an identity, so it'd be rather trivial. And Cyclops and Storm don't have masks...so it'd be very akward.

I guess I most definetly don't want to see a mask. It'd be out of place, considering the movies, unlike the comics, are not switching back to spandex. The "New X-Men" costumes are sticking. Well, they didn't quite have New X-Men costumes in the movies but that would be nice: the black, yellow, and grey, with some minor customizable features, like lightning bolt earring for Storm big grin.

mr.smiley
I don't think they will either,but maybe in the solo movie................................................ wink

munkiesarus
Lol. But still, even in the spin off, I don't think the mask will be necessary. I mean, cuz then people will be like "Pfft, I don't want this stupid mask Logan, we want to see Hugh's face! Roar!"

mr.smiley
yeah,I agree with.Too much batman in the mask anyway.
I would just like to see once though!
Just to see what it would look like

munkiesarus
It could maybe be in a flashback...but assassin's don't do well with masks, either. I'm sure they'd manage but it just looks so much more bada$$ when they don't have a mask.

mr.smiley
Maybe a weapon x flashback showing different uniform types or something

munkiesarus
Maybe...

Paola
Wolverine thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.