Possibility?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tulak Hord
I've been thinking on the whole "Power to continue life" that Anakin so desperatly wanted, and I've been wondering if it's not the power to keep the body alive forever, but the ability to put one soul in another body, like Palpy does to Bevel Lemelisk. (He and Qui Xux were the brain-childs of the Death Star, and Palpy Tortures him by killing him then putting his soul in a clone body. It's mentioned in Darksaber. Yes yes, I know it's in an EU book, but it actually happens during ESB, after Palpy was angry that the Death Star was blown up.) Consider this, and post opinions, but enough of dissing EU, since it actually doesn't happen during an EU period.

SithSpy
EU ALERT EU ALERT...................

just kiddin bro, but really this belongs in the EU section, welcolme to the boards!

smoker4
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?daysprune=&forumid=6

Welcome

Tulak Hord
As I mentioned, it's not actually EU, it's Mentioned in EU. He does this during ESB, in the Imperial Capital.

SithSpy
you should read the sticky at the top of the forum talking about cannon and EU in this section, basically anything not directly mentioned in the movies, scripts screenplays, and novelazations of such is considered EU

smoker4
Originally posted by Tulak Hord
As I mentioned, it's not actually EU, it's Mentioned in EU. He does this during ESB, in the Imperial Capital.

Seeing as it was wriitten by someone other than GL and that it isnt shown in ESB, that would make it EU, read the EU thread at the top of the page if this is unclear

NoFate007
What I gather from it, the ability he wanted to learn, actually wasn't to create life, it was to keep people from pure death, ie, Qui-Gon's trick he taught Yoda and Obi-Wan. Think about it. If Anakin had stayed with the light side just a little bit longer, he'd have found this out and could have adapted it to save P...well, she wouldn't have died. If Anakin would have stayed with the light side, Padme would be alive, he'd know the trick, Sidious would be dead, the Republic would prosper, and Luke and Leia would be born into the Jedi Order.

SithSpy
well it wouldnt be exactly like that, as he would be expelled from the order after they found out he impregnated a known senator

Tulak Hord
But then Padme could sue the Jedi Order!

JediMasterRetro
but they would allow it becuase his the chosen one

Tulak Hord
I can see it now. "On this special edition of Law & Order, Padme and Anakin Skywalker sue the Jedi Order." Bum bum bum ba ba...

smoker4
They would need Johnny Cockrans wookiees on endor defense arguement

Delta51VE

What version of ESB are you watching? You know, ESB, the MOVIE?

Tulak Hord
It's not seen in the movie, but it happens _during_ the movie. In the Imperial City on Coruscant. Maybe I oughta write lucas and tell him to include Palpy torturing Lemelisk to make you happy.

SithSpy
well if you were to do that, and he then reedited the movie to include this (which at this point i could actually see happening), at that point it would become canon but untill then its still just EU

Tulak Hord
Yes, I'd love as much to see Lemelisk get bitten and torn from Pihrana beetles..gouging his eyes out to the point of his death...*Urk* I'm gonna hurl...

DeVi| D0do
It IS EU... it doesn't happen in any of the movies, therefore it's EU.

Delta51VE
It's not seen in the movie, but it happens _during_ the movie. In the Imperial City on Coruscant. Maybe I oughta write lucas and tell him to include Palpy torturing Lemelisk to make you happy.

You just made my point for me. It's not in the movie.

EU - take it to the EU forums.

Tulak Hord
I think the point of this forum has been wiped away. The point is the Power, it's a possibility the power is to move a soul into an empty body.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.