Who is the greatest American Presidant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whirlysplat
Many on here I am sure would say George "Dubbya " Bush for fearlessly prosecuting the war on terror. big grin

What are your opinions who is the greatest president as an Anglo I am very interested.

smile

ragesRemorse
George Washington, and perhaps our greatest general ever.

Deano
winston churchill

WindDancer
^lol!

For me is Honest Abe Lincoln.

shellie
Bill Clinton

Clovie
Franklin happy

he was making some experiments with the electricity.

Capt_Fantastic
Franklin Delano Roosevelt and Thomas Jefferson.

jaden101
i don't even know what a "presidant" is.

RedAlertv2
George Washington, Lincoln, Jefferson. All good.

El Magnifico
Ronald "The Gipper" Reagan

The greatest president of all time was the gipper.The man who took a bullet and said to his wife "Nancy!I forgot to duck!" and lived.The man who stared in a football film.The man who pwns you all.Rip Mr. President.

Honorable mentions:

1.Jefferson: Do I need to mention how he is great?
2.W.Bush: Kicked Iraq's ass.
3.Clinton: P.I.M.P.

KidRock
Chester A. Arthur

botankus
Nixon!!

YODAisdaBEST
not bush

Mainstream
Lincoln or JFK..one of them

Sethcx
Reagan.

For the simple reason that Reagan was Thatchers beatch! For once the Uk was on top!

Unlike now, Blair is the lap dog of satan.. devil

Maya Zurak
Franklin D. Roosevelt

finti
Tecumseh

G.P
I would say Thomas Woodrow Wilson, b/c he's the one who spent most time in Europe... but Franklin D. Roosevelt was the first to understand America's responsibility as the most powerful country in the World, so he's the one IMO.

debbiejo
Originally posted by finti
Tecumseh

Too funny...

I like Ford....He's funny.

finti
Yeah i guess the song that could accompany G Ford is Suzi Quatro`s " Stumbling in"

debbiejo
Great on SNL. And Jimmy Carter...

Big Evil
I'm going to go with the guy who thought most like me and lost to someone who looks strikingly simaler to Kerry..

Thomas Jefferson.

The guy who beat him is on the 20-dollar bill and he won because Jefferson had the "crazy" idea of giving Indians back more land.

That land was New York and Maine.
Which would've been in America's best interest because that's a net loss in Blue States.
Proving Kerry was an ass even in his past lives.. laughing

debbiejo
Originally posted by Big Evil
Proving Kerry was an ass even in his past lives.. laughing

He was a log...

Beyonder
1. Lincoln
2. FDR
3. Bill

Props to Bush for entering Iraq. Losses points for stupid war plan & handeling of Iraq.

Mainstream
Lex Luthor

vagaryatwill
Washington, Adams, Jefferson, all for starting the country and leading it on the right path. And, FDR.

Mainstream
seriously I'd go with Lincoln

debbiejo
Lincoln logs. Yup...

finti
Jac Ryan

Imperial_Samura
Good old Teddy R. has always struck me as a good chap, though men like Lincoln and Washington are up there. Bush would be way down the bottom.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
George Washington, and perhaps our greatest general ever.

well said. rock thumb up thumb up

Mr Parker
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
George Washington, Lincoln, Jefferson. All good.

yeah those are all good choices.

LLG
Abraham Lincoln

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Mainstream
Lincoln or JFK..one of them

Thats a good choice as well.

star22
First of all, there was no need to insult Bush in your post. Not everyone hates him. In case you've forgotten, he got a majority in the election.

Anyways,
1. Lincoln for what he accomplished and how shrewed a politician he was.
2. Washington: great, but not quite up to Lincoln
3. Roosevelt: Accomplished a lot of reforms, brought us through a Depression and a World War.

ragesRemorse
No other president or man accomplished more for this country than George washington. If our first president had been any other man, America would be in text books as a failed rebellion. Washington turned the despair of American troops and turned it into passion. with nothing to offer but a vision, Washington convinced few ordinary men to fight the largest army in the world. the british even promised that no harm would come to the soldiers with a surrender. Loss after loss after loss Washington kept the troops together...fighting. when Washington was asked to serve for a third term as president, he declined and said that the only way this country would work is with new ideas and new direction. That is an honorable man who turned down power for the prosper of a belief.

they dont make em like they used to.

whirlysplat
entrenched nationals was impossible if you were trying to police an Empire. big grin Originally posted by ragesRemorse
No other president or man accomplished more for this country than George washington. If our first president had been any other man, America would be in text books as a failed rebellion. Washington turned the despair of American troops and turned it into passion. with nothing to offer but a vision, Washington convinced few ordinary men to fight the largest army in the world. the british even promised that no harm would come to the soldiers with a surrender. Loss after loss after loss Washington kept the troops together...fighting. when Washington was asked to serve for a third term as president, he declined and said that the only way this country would work is with new ideas and new direction. That is an honorable man who turned down power for the prosper of a belief.

they dont make em like they used to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.