The Zone of Randomness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sezza90
Urm...conversing randomly is encouraged whilst moaning and whinging is not! stick out tongue

joeykangaroo
is it random stuff or about starwars?

Sezza90
U can talk about Star Wars if you want! Why? Do you want to?

SithSpy
and the revelance to ep. 3 here is what exactly ???

seriously tho, queeqs is where you wanna go for this

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by Sezza90
U can talk about Star Wars if you want! Why? Do you want to? no its just that its under star wars 3.

Sezza90
Originally posted by SithSpy
and the revelance to ep. 3 here is what exactly ???

seriously tho, queeqs is where you wanna go for this

If you wish to talk about episode 3 all have to do is talk about it! Happy Dance ...I guess.

yodafan
... ??? :-/

Sezza90
OK let's all share our random thoughts and comments on the opinions of others and ourselves on Revenge Of The Sith!

smoker4
No need for this thread, hopefully closed soon, off-topic is thata way

Sezza90

AngelGirl
hiya peeps i'm back

Sezza90
Originally posted by joeykangaroo
is it random stuff or about starwars?

I guess it'll have to be about Star Wars then, yes, the peeps here are V.fussy! roll eyes (sarcastic)

AngelGirl
don't talk about eposode 3 cuz i av'ent seen it yet and i'm gonna see it dis week end

yodafan
Randum thought:

Man when pals and Yoda were rising in the senate chambers that was so awsome!

Sezza90
Originally posted by AngelGirl
hiya peeps i'm back

Hi again AngelGirl! Welcome to The Zone of Randomness - is randomness a word? Anyway, this is YOUR chance to pass a random comment on episode 3! big grin

joeykangaroo
lol i ent seen it-but anyway im off , c ya laters hopefully xx

Sezza90
Originally posted by yodafan
Randum thought:

Man when pals and Yoda were rising in the senate chambers that was so awsome! [/QUOT
O yeah! I was nibbling my nails really hard at that part out of sheer fear and excitement!

Sezza90
don't talk about eposode 3 cuz i av'ent seen it yet and i'm gonna see it dis week end

You'll really enjoy it - my mom and dad couldn't stand it but I wanna see it again and agian and again and again and again! lol

Sezza90
My cat Millie likes Star Wars!

AngelGirl
is it beddie by time Jo

AngelGirl
did millie tell you that

Sezza90
ANGELGIRL! Sticking to the Star Wars theme, what do you expect to see in the 3rd film?

Sezza90
did millie tell you that

Ur..no but she's sat through them and I'm sure she enjoyed it! Happy Dance don't you just LOVE that flippin'dancing bananana!

AngelGirl
yes i already said that i am seeing it dis week end mad

Creechuur
I had no idea there would be so many new members after the movie came out. I thought the influx after the trailers was crazy, but this is just hilarious!

I really try to stay away from bashing new folks around here, but never in the year plus I've been coming here have I seen so much inane, thoughtless...crap.

I'll try to be constructive...this place is harsh on newbies. You guys might want to slowly acclimate yourself to the forum by being polite, respectful and getting to know your way around before you start acting like you own the place. I could really care less what you do, It gives me a cheap thrill to see the regulars put their sarcasm to good use, I just thought I'd throw some advice out there for you new members. Take it, flame me, whatev.

Sezza90
yes i already said that i am seeing it dis week end mad

OK we'll forget about that and experience some randomness -I didn't mean to start under an episode three slot or whatever it's called! embarrasment

AngelGirl
i'm sorry sezza but i'm going to have to go soon! so tat i can watch da new hillary duff movie!

Sezza90
Originally posted by Creechuur
I had no idea there would be so many new members after the movie came out. I thought the influx after the trailers was crazy, but this is just hilarious!

I really try to stay away from bashing new folks around here, but never in the year plus I've been coming here have I seen so much inane, thoughtless...crap.

I'll try to be constructive...this place is harsh on newbies. You guys might want to slowly acclimate yourself to the forum be being polite, respectful and getting to know your way around before you start acting like you own the place. I could really care less what you do, It gives me a cheap thrill to see the regulars put their sarcasm to good use, I just thought I'd throw some advice out there for you new members. Take it, flame me, whatev.

Thanks for the pointers, Chreechuur! big grin

AngelGirl
who is tat nasty idiot
Any way Creeshur i am a sceanor membor but i had to get a new account cuz da old one is not working

Sezza90
Look no-one really needs to enter if they think this place is abit too random - I was only experimenting! sad embarrasment confused I'm gonna say "bye" anyway! Next time I come on I'll think up a better subject to inject our thoughtless thoughts upon. BBYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rock

AngelGirl
dis place is kwl don't lison to him bye sezza i'll tell u about da film 2 moz

SithSpy
no really guys noones trying to be mean, but there is a structure here, we have allready created a thread for random star wars talk, queeqs korva blue milk bar, if you just wanna chat randomly try the off topic forum Thanks and welcolme to the boards

Creechuur
I hate to break it to you AngelGirl, but being a "sceanor membor" (Oh, that was painful to type) is not an earned rank. Anyone can go to their profile and enter any combination of characters they wish to appear below their name, whether its "sceanor membor", "Senior Member", "Jack Black's love child", "Ish Disturber" or whatever.

Like I said, do whatever you want around here, I was trying to help. Pay more attention in English class too, fercripessake.

SithSpy
yeah the IM talk is a bit annoying, brings me back to 7th grade it does

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.