Count Dooku vs Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil player007
dicuss...

Fishy
Dooku

Bobafetty
agreed

jackstain
this has been done

Bobafetty
Oh well, lets discuss it anyway. I say Darth Maul would win.

Lord_Windu
Dooku would win.

Bobafetty
Maul has like, super agility. Dooku is an old, cooty monologer who never shuts up. His mouth will be the death of him.

Bobafetty
Maul dosent talk and just focuses on his target. That's why Boba took a vow of silence in the original ones, you never see him talk.

Darth L. Dipsit
Boba's right - I don't like Dooku at all. Although fairly powerful, he is the least intimidating and perhaps the lamest Sith ever (along with Bandon), in my opinion. However, there's a good story on this in another thread, lil player007 - check it out.

K Von Doom
EP V... Boba asks Vader what happens if Solo doesn't survive the freezing process

Darth Mantis
Okay... This should be the last duplicated thread on the versus forum...

Bobafetty
True, lets end it people!

Gryn Jabar
DEATH TO THE DUPLICATORS... or at least a warning.

Bobafetty
Good job Gryn

Darth Mantis
For some reason... It's almost always my threads that get duplicated... Like Darth Tyranus vs. Darth Maul and Atris vs. Bastila...

Bobafetty
lol. Poor Mantis

Darth Mantis
I need counseling... Where's Janus's pics when you need them...

Bobafetty
I have a funny one but I dont no how to attach pics. Someone help!

Darth Mantis
I don't know either.... I don't know how to put a sig either....

Bobafetty
Go to edit your profile and go to upload sig. Then you browse for a picture saved on your computer.

Darth Mantis
I did that already, but it doesn't show up here....

Bobafetty
Thats because once you do it it will show a numerous amout of letters and numbers. Copy them and go back to edit your profile. Then paste them in that box where you put the sig.

Darth_Janus
Maul is an inferior duellist next to Count Dooku.

And Boba DOES talk in ESB.

Bobafetty
Originally posted by K Von Doom
EP V... Boba asks Vader what happens if Solo doesn't survive the freezing process
In battle *****!

Bobafetty
Anyway....................PIC TIME! http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://www.federation-online.de/images/stormtrooper-kloansichten.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.federation-online.de/funtrek.htm&h=195&w=146&sz=4&tbnid=NvdddG1YyXoJ:&tbnh=98&tbnw=73&hl=en&start=5&prev=/ images%3Fq%3DStar%2Bwars%2Bgun%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%2
6c2coff%3D1

Bobafetty
DAMN IT!

Bobafetty
Bloody picture wont show!

Darth_Janus
Just Preview and then browse

Bobafetty
www.federation-online.de/ images/stormtrooper-...

Bobafetty
darn.

Fishy
You didn't define what kind of picture it is.. Its like saying www.i don't know how to post picutres.jpg

Bobafetty
sorry. I did it on the other thread but it showed an x?

Kit and Plo
That is a hard one. Well Maul has been trained fully from the Sith while Dooku was Jedi. I feel Maul because of his flexibility. It is a close one becasue remember Dooku took on Yoda who is a force to be rekoned with

Jedi Mom
dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.