Post Here If You Think Diahardyodafan's Posts Are Wasting Our Time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Bong
Seriously, I really hope that the forums aren't going to start getting like this all the time now that episode 3 is out. smokin'

Fishy
About as much as this thread..

I love that about people complaining... They are saying things are a waste of time or space and then make threads like this stick out tongue

Darth Bong
Gee, im glad to see you agree. laughing smokin'

The Ones
i do!!!

The Ones
put him in your ignore list

SithSpy
i agree tottally with fishy

Boris
Dude!

LandoSpeeder2
If you think he's wasting your time with his threads, then when you see a thread made by him don't click on it!

Protector
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
If you think he's wasting your time with his threads, then when you see a thread made by him don't click on it!
Finally someone I agree with If you don't like him stay away. Making places like this will only incourage him to make more.

WindDancer
Originally posted by Darth Bong
Seriously, I really hope that the forums aren't going to start getting like this all the time now that episode 3 is out. smokin'

By that same token stop making pointless threads yourself. This has nothing to do with Episode III.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.