Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) Prequel Offically Announced

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zilverz
New Line Cinema and Platinum Dunes have announced they are doing the Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) Prequel with

writers: Sheldon Turner and David Schow
directeor: Jonathan Liebesman (Darkness Falls)

Let bloody chainsaw hecklings BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolfie
If the director's credential is Darkness Falls, this movie is doomed!

Cinemaddiction
Pointless, and runs a really big risk of ruining the mystique of the original. Creative wise, it looks bleak. David Schow did write "The Crow" and "Leatherface" screenplays, though.

Wolfie
He wrote Leatherface, is that a good thing? I've never seen it and I've only heard bad things.

MildPossession
The director doesn't give me high hopes for it, lets hope Darkness Falls was a one off boo boo.

ragesRemorse
as bad of an idea this is, it is no more pointless than the remake.

BackFire
"directeor: Jonathan Liebesman (Darkness Falls)"

Casting this guy is a greater insult to the film then anything I could ever say.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Wolfie
He wrote Leatherface, is that a good thing? I've never seen it and I've only heard bad things.

For what it's worth, "Leatherface" is the least spoofiest of the 3 TCM sequels.

Deano
do we really need to see what happened before the events of TCM
no we dont

papabeard
I wouldnt mind,could be interesting. Maybe they could write a book about it instead if making a film.

Originally posted by Ragesremorse,

I think the remake is more pointless, in a prequel they might at least create something new and interesting to add to the story and mythology

Wolfie
That's true. We don't have an original movie to compare this prequel to.

Zilverz
the article i read stated that we will learn of Leatherface's origin in the prequel

SlipknoT
Why do they need to keep Tarnishing the good name of the original?

Lord_Andres
Damnit! after the failed TCM remake, and that crap wich I found in the garbage can the other day(Darkness falls) we get the worst thing that could happen to TCM, I will not watch it thats for damn sure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.