Naga Sadow Vs. Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelborn
Who do u think would win?

I think Naga Sadow would win....... evil face

Bobafetty
Yoda win's this one I would say.

Bobafetty
Naga would come out alive though

Kelborn
so nAGA isnt that strong? oh wait they didnt have lightsabers back then did they? so naga could only use some type of sith sword and the force right?

Bobafetty
ya

Kelborn
ok thx stick out tongue

Bobafetty
no prob

mikkosison_360
Who's naga sadow, tho

mikkosison_360
im kinda like new here

Bobafetty
he's in the comic

Darth_Janus
Naga Sadow's power makes Yoda seem like a charlatan.

Darth L. Dipsit
Raw power, perhaps. But Yoda's no phony. However, seeing as I think Yoda could stand up to almost anybody (except maybe Marka Ragnos), I think this wouldn't be a bad fight. I'm not saying Yoda would WIN - not at all. I think it would be interesting to see, though.

Fishy
Normally i would say Naga no challenge, but then I read that no lightsaber thing and it was a good point.

Naga has never seen lightsabers... He has never seen anybody like Yoda because Ragnos always tried to keep peace.

Both things will be completely new to him and Yoda isn't weak either. Yoda might actually pull this off.

Kun-ni Habeo
maybe exar

Darth_Janus
Good point, Fishy. I agree. But in any case, it will be an amazing fight. However, Sadow is Sith, and fights cheap as hell like Sidious, I'm guessing. It would be rough on everyone's favorite green Jedi.

Naga Sadow
Nah, he wouldnt even have to use saber. And btw, he did see lightsabers. He started the war with the republic...

Fishy
Oh it will be rough, and I do think Sadow has superior skill but Yoda has a few advantages that could make him win smile

Bobafetty
Definetly

Darth_Janus
True, Sadow did experience lightsabers first hand. He is not ignorant.

Bobafetty
Naga owns.

Suffer
Naga Sadow all the way, yoda would get thouroughly raped

green dude
Im not really sure i would have to know more about Naga Sadow but i would say it would be close but i think the little green dude would win no light saber never saw a fight like that but i think their are some advantages and when were light sabers made only someone and Luke built a lightsaber

Fishy
Without a Lightsaber Yoda would get beaten faster

green dude
well seriously without lightsabers they would just push each other around or use some other weapon one can't think of for SW beside light sabers and blasters light saber guns

HimoKun
Naga wins. Doesn't matter if he has a lighsaber or not, he would own Yoda.

Bobafetty
true

TsubasaJusenkyo
Naga would win. Considering the trouble Yoda had carrying that pillar in Episiode two, all Sadow would have to do is throw the core of a star at Yoda. Swordsmanship-wise, I think if Sadow had a lightsaber--they would be somewhere around equal since Sadow is almost 5000 years older than Yoda is.

green dude
really wow well im still not sure who wins someone please say who and what is Naga ture Yoda without light saber no to good odds for him their not unless he dose better in the movie that theirs rumors of big grin

Bobafetty
I suppose

JKBart
Originally posted by TsubasaJusenkyo
Naga would win. Considering the trouble Yoda had carrying that pillar in Episiode two, all Sadow would have to do is throw the core of a star at Yoda. Swordsmanship-wise, I think if Sadow had a lightsaber--they would be somewhere around equal since Sadow is almost 5000 years older than Yoda is.
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Naga Sadow's power makes Yoda seem like a charlatan.
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
Raw power, perhaps. But Yoda's no phony. However, seeing as I think Yoda could stand up to almost anybody (except maybe Marka Ragnos), I think this wouldn't be a bad fight. I'm not saying Yoda would WIN - not at all. I think it would be interesting to see, though.
Originally posted by Suffer
Naga Sadow all the way, yoda would get thouroughly raped

this is the worst thread i've ever seen

i hope people behind these posts are already dead

i really hope

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by JKBart
this is the worst thread i've ever seen

i hope people behind these posts are already dead

i really hope
You're a childish moron.

JKBart
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
You're a childish moron.

These are some harsh words

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by JKBart
These are some harsh words

chingchangwalla
This thread, lmao

Ursumeles
This Therad...Cancer...

The Merchant
Did people back then even read Tales of the Jedi?

JKBart
Originally posted by The Merchant
Did people back then even read Tales of the Jedi? I don't think these idiots could even read LMAO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.