Who Can Defeat The Juggernaut?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WOLVERINEFAN
who in both dc and marvel actually kill the juggernaut?

WOLVERINEFAN
Originally posted by WOLVERINEFAN
who in both dc and marvel actually kill the juggernaut?

can*

LordFear
Not very much earthlings or earth based heroes.
Now cosmic or alien, well the list goes on.
To me banishing someone in another dimension or trapping him in another reality is not beating the guy. Like that Shazamversus Juggy thread.

Crimson Phoenix
Too many people to mention, but i'll give it a go:

(from marvel)
Phoenix
Onslought
Scarlet Witch
Magneto
Gladiator
Sentry
Hulk
etc

IRTMU-Dragon
To be honest unless you can get juggernauts helmet off there really isnt too much you can do to actually kill him.

Superherovandal
Martian Manhunter can.

WOLVERINEFAN
some one thats really fast and strong.....they need to rip off the helmet and rip off the head

LordFear
Originally posted by Crimson Phoenix

(from marvel)
Phoenix
Onslought
Scarlet Witch
Magneto
Gladiator
Sentry
Hulk
etc

Scarlet Witch?
No dice.
Magneto?
questionable
Hulk?
depending on which version
the rest yes cuz they are beyond earthlings abilities

LordFear
Originally posted by WOLVERINEFAN
some one thats really fast and strong.....they need to rip off the helmet and rip off the head

YEah then use that speed to run like hell!

Crimson Phoenix
Originally posted by LordFear
Scarlet Witch?
No dice.
Magneto?
questionable
Hulk?
depending on which version
the rest yes cuz they are beyond earthlings abilities

Scarlet Witch- blinks him out of existence

Magneto- j has metal armour

Swanky-Tuna

(from marvel)
Phoenix
Onslought
Scarlet Witch
Magneto
Gladiator
Sentry
Hulk
etc
Of those people, I think only phoenix, onslaught, and scarlet witch could do it since the rest have no way of removing or bypassing the enchantment that keeps him alive even as a giant skeleton.

whirlysplat
Martian Manhunter can easily, Stronger, Quicker with Telepathy big grin

Superherovandal
no way is MM stronger but everything else yes he is plus he can turn intangible, become invisible, transform, and etc.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by whirlysplat

Right on dude. MM would kill him with ease. (I also think that Hulk can kill him too, but that's just me) big grin big grin big grin

long pig
Anyone who can get through his shield, rip off his helmet and sodomize his mind with telepathy.

If you can't do that, you may as well not fight him....I'm lookin at you Hulk. mad

Crimson Phoenix
Originally posted by whirlysplat

Wouldnt the telepathy be blocked by the helmet

long pig
Wait, is it even possible to kill him?

long pig
Wouldnt the telepathy be blocked by the helmet
Yeah, plus MM would have to get through his magical shield.

Bialaska
I'm wondering. Does Juggsy have any special protection against magic or something? If not I'd say Circe/Sersi and any eternal and other matter manipulator:

Circe points at Jugs:
"Pig!"
*Jugs turns into an ordinary pig*
*Circe sends him to the butchery*

Superherovandal
he could easily take the helmet off before he put up the shield. He is after Supes in speed. or intangibility

Hulk Power
Originally posted by long pig
Anyone who can get through his shield, rip off his helmet and sodomize his mind with telepathy.

If you can't do that, you may as well not fight him....I'm lookin at you Hulk. mad

What the hell is your problem? I said "that's just me" cant you read. Thats just my opinoin. Can't I have an opinion? Do you have to try and put people down like that? If you have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything in response to my post. mad censored furious

IRTMU-Dragon
Calm down, god...

Dizzle
Its aight, he's probly already turned big and green and smashed his computer...

sylvanelf
Hulk Power, you seem to be identifying a little too much with the Hulk character. I'm pretty sure long pig was referring to the comic book character, not the forum poster named Hulk Power.

Hulk Power
laughing good one Dizzle. I like your sense of humor.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by sylvanelf
Hulk Power, you seem to be identifying a little too much with the Hulk character. I'm pretty sure long pig was referring to the comic book character, not the forum poster named Hulk Power.

I know he was talking about me because when other members refer to me, they call me Hulk not Hulk power even though that is my name. Besides, why do you think that I named myself that? Obviously because I identify myself with him.

long pig
HulkPower mad at KMC forums!!!! arrgghh!!! Hulkpower WILL SMASH THE ESCAPE KEY INTO POWDER!!!

I wasn't talkin to you at all actually.

eL sTanKo
No one can. This just shows how badly the character is written.

Crimson Phoenix
Originally posted by eL sTanKo
No one can. This just shows how badly the character is written.

Characters lited on this thread could easily defeat juggs

long pig
No they couldn't, not easily.

Crimson Phoenix
No they couldn't, not easily.

Phoenix could do it easily

Scarlet Witch could do it easily

MM probably not as eaily, and same with mags

long pig
Phoenix- yes
SW-maybe, depends.
MM-doubtful
Magneto-not a chance

Crimson Phoenix
I would think wanda could do it very easily. especially now

long pig
Yea, that's why i say depends on what she can do now.

I'm not sure exactly what she's capable of.

Dizzle
How is MM doubtful? He's faster than Juggs and happens to be very good with the only easy means of taking out Juggs: telepathy. Plus the whole intangibility and shapeshifting thing, I think Jonn could take down Juggernaut very easily...

Crimson Phoenix
Well, she's already proven she's capable of literally anything (like changing the whole marvel universe in house of m wink

long pig
If Jugs faught smart, MM couldn't get through his shield, intangable or not.

What exactly is wanda going to do in the house of m saga?

leonidas
i agree with MM being able to do it. if he's NOT stronger, he's just as strong. plus all his other abilities - mm's too much for almost anyone.

phoenix shouldn't count if you're not looking at cosmics. i like strange's chances in a battle with juggs. tough for anyone without mind powers. i saw someone said gladiator - not a chance in blue hell glads could do it. if thor and hulk couldn't put juggs down with purely physical means, glads has no chance - though i think if they battled long enough hulk COULD beat him. if someone like psylocke could somehow get his helmet off that would be interesting. i also wonder how the vision might do. i don't know if juggs shield would prevent vision from phasing through him - one hand partially solidified in his brain would about end him. the magneto issue is interesting - not sure if juggs shield would prevent mags from messing with his armor. be a cool match up. if mage COULD control things through the shield, obviously he'd own juggs - otherwise mags couldn't really do much to actually beat him aside from throwing him off the planet or somesuch cheap win. what about cable or x-man?

Crimson Phoenix
If Jugs faught smart, MM couldn't get through his shield, intangable or not.

What exactly is wanda going to do in the house of m saga?

Not too sure yet- house of m comes out next week, judging from the solitations, wanda's got all the avengers and x men peeing in their pants.

I'm sure cable and X Man could defeat juggernaut too. just telekinetically rip off the helmet and mindwipe

Hughnut2000
Phoenix could, she could use her telekinesis to take off his helmet and use her telempathy to kill him some how.

long pig
I don't think you can kill him even through telepathy.

That's why I'm saying most of the people here couldn't win.(if by win you mean kill, which i think the thread starter asked for)

They can K.O him though.

Xplosive
Onslaught almost killed him and he could do it if he would continue.

Swanky-Tuna
I'm sure you could mentally kill him with telepathy.

Ex11B
Asgardian Destroyer
Count Nefaria

LordFear
Scarlet Witch- blinks him out of existence

Magneto- j has metal armour

Since when Wanda can just wish people out of existence?
In Infinity Wars, she needed the combined powers of four other mystics to just get a small team of heroes to where Thanos was because Strange was unavailable. She and the rest barely could do that. So we are gonna assume she can wish Cain outta existence with hex magic???
Give me a break.
Magneto? Powerful as he is, the fact that he is wielder of magnetism means shit in this battle. What the hell is he gonna do against a pissed of Juggy? Put up a force field and suck up just enough magnetism from the Earth to hopefully come outta that fight with his head.

LordFear
I am now told that Wanda has almost god like powers now huh?
Everybody is just bursting of cosmic and limitless power now?
Oh God and people complain about Juggy.
Franklin Richards and God knows who else

Scoobless
a power gem enhanced person could rip him apart...... if they knew what they had

(probably)

Crimson Phoenix
Originally posted by LordFear
Since when Wanda can just wish people out of existence?
In Infinity Wars, she needed the combined powers of four other mystics to just get a small team of heroes to where Thanos was because Strange was unavailable. She and the rest barely could do that. So we are gonna assume she can wish Cain outta existence with hex magic???
Give me a break.
Magneto? Powerful as he is, the fact that he is wielder of magnetism means shit in this battle. What the hell is he gonna do against a pissed of Juggy? Put up a force field and suck up just enough magnetism from the Earth to hopefully come outta that fight with his head.

Ok, i probably exagerated with the blinking out of existence, but she is tonnes more powerful than juggs. Have you seen how powerful she is now?

I'm not sure about mags to be honest. I know he has gotten more powerful, but i have no idea what that would do against magic.

Hulk Power
Hulk can.

Crimson Phoenix
Hulk can defeat anyone (in a physical fight anyway)

ImmortalOne
Hulk, Crimson.... Get real.....

This Juggy is FREAKIN strong ........ HULK can't even beat Onslaught.... How can he beat JUGGY ??

DrDoom
IDK about you guys, but I count getting rid of anyone by any means necessary (Teleport/Dimension drop) a win.

1.Scarlet Witch
2.Sentry
3.Dr.Strange
4.Zatanna
5.Phoenix
6.Magneto
7.Thor
8.An experienced GL
9.Franklin Richards
10.MManhunter

there's a lot more, but I'm a lazy man.

Onslaught saga should've been called "the nerfing of Juggernaut". It was filled to the brim with **** writing. They made Juggernaut super-weak...and it stuck.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by DrDoom
IDK about you guys, but I count getting rid of anyone by any means necessary (Teleport/Dimension drop) a win.

1.Scarlet Witch
2.Sentry
3.Dr.Strange
4.Zatanna
5.Phoenix
6.Magneto
7.Thor
8.An experienced GL
9.Franklin Richards
10.MManhunter

there's a lot more, but I'm a lazy man.

Onslaught saga should've been called "the nerfing of Juggernaut". It was filled to the brim with **** writing. They made Juggernaut super-weak...and it stuck.
The object is to kill him. And holy crap you said nerf. I don't think I've seen anybody use that outside of video game talk.

SuperMarv
Onslaught gave Juggernaut the most humiliating beating of his life.

Hulk Power
Thats true. SuperMarv is right. rock

long pig
Yeah, he ripped the gem straight from his chest!!!
...wait...there's no gem in his chest...wtf??!?

The whole Onslaught saga was retarded.

derrick24
Do you know how many people juggernaut fought that is faster than himself and beat the breaks out of them; ex...thor. Juggernaut has already fought magneto during the sentinel saga and beat him with ease. Magneto was trying to beat him with sentinel parts but juggernaut pushed right thru it and koed him.

I hate when people say that superman could beat juggernaut when he has no way of beating him. Everyone say, "superman will throw him in the sun" why didnt hulk throw him in the sun, why didnt thor throw him in the sun, because it aint that easy, you have to get pass the force field 1st, then you have to get past the unlimited strength he has. Superman would need the assistance of a telepath or it would be a short fight (doomsday flash back) except juggernaut wont die like doomsday did. Dc makes it for superman to win all of his fights but if you look at the powers both of these fighters has, you know that its nothing that superman could do to harm juggernaut and superman gets his power from the sun , whereas juggernaut gets his from 1 of the most powerful gods in the universe.

If marvel wrote juggernaut properly before the power droppage he would have been the most undeafeted character in marvel comics. They rarely let him use his force field, and the guy should have execellent h2h since he was in the army. Watch someone say that superman is stronger than juggernaut, but it is classified that juggernaut strength is unlimited, i dont think that you could get any stronger than that.

I seen someone ask a question about would magic stop juggernaut. Magic does have an affect on him but it has never stopped him. Do you remember the issue where his meat was taken off of his entire body leaving nothing but bones, the guy was standing there like he didnt even feal it and he laughed it off and still went for the kill.

If your not in the power range of onslaught, youre not beating him. Hulk has got owned by juggernaut with 3 simple punches, hulk has never koed are defeated the juggernaut. 1 time the x-men assisted him and another time juggernaut was laughing at the hulks effort. Juggernaut has beaten a lot of people with 3 punches are less - captain brittain, magneto, wolverine, hulk, rogue, thor (which lead to a team coming to assist him while he heal), he thumped storm and knocked her out.

To be honest i cant even see cosmic power stopping this guy, it has been stated and classified by marvel that the only was to beat him is by telepathic assaults, not brute force.

Cosmic Cube
Yeah, he ripped the gem straight from his chest!!!
...wait...there's no gem in his chest...wtf??!?

The whole Onslaught saga was retarded.

I believe that in X-Men Unlimited #12, while in the Crimson Cosmos, Cain took the gem from Cyttorak himself, and connected himself to the dimension's power.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by derrick24
Do you know how many people juggernaut fought that is faster than himself and beat the breaks out of them; ex...thor. Juggernaut has already fought magneto during the sentinel saga and beat him with ease. Magneto was trying to beat him with sentinel parts but juggernaut pushed right thru it and koed him.

I hate when people say that superman could beat juggernaut when he has no way of beating him. Everyone say, "superman will throw him in the sun" why didnt hulk throw him in the sun, why didnt thor throw him in the sun, because it aint that easy, you have to get pass the force field 1st, then you have to get past the unlimited strength he has. Superman would need the assistance of a telepath or it would be a short fight (doomsday flash back) except juggernaut wont die like doomsday did. Dc makes it for superman to win all of his fights but if you look at the powers both of these fighters has, you know that its nothing that superman could do to harm juggernaut and superman gets his power from the sun , whereas juggernaut gets his from 1 of the most powerful gods in the universe.

If marvel wrote juggernaut properly before the power droppage he would have been the most undeafeted character in marvel comics. They rarely let him use his force field, and the guy should have execellent h2h since he was in the army. Watch someone say that superman is stronger than juggernaut, but it is classified that juggernaut strength is unlimited, i dont think that you could get any stronger than that.

I seen someone ask a question about would magic stop juggernaut. Magic does have an affect on him but it has never stopped him. Do you remember the issue where his meat was taken off of his entire body leaving nothing but bones, the guy was standing there like he didnt even feal it and he laughed it off and still went for the kill.

If your not in the power range of onslaught, youre not beating him. Hulk has got owned by juggernaut with 3 simple punches, hulk has never koed are defeated the juggernaut. 1 time the x-men assisted him and another time juggernaut was laughing at the hulks effort. Juggernaut has beaten a lot of people with 3 punches are less - captain brittain, magneto, wolverine, hulk, rogue, thor (which lead to a team coming to assist him while he heal), he thumped storm and knocked her out.

To be honest i cant even see cosmic power stopping this guy, it has been stated and classified by marvel that the only was to beat him is by telepathic assaults, not brute force.

Professor Hulk got knocked out by Juggs. All his fights with Savage Hulk have been stalemates.

There are many beings more powerful than Cyttorak himself that could kill Juggernaut.

ragesRemorse
Silver surfer would rip juggs armor off, wipe his ass with it, laugh and fly away.

colossus17
stupid bald....silver man,,,,,,,what part of an unstoppable force...dont u understand........

juggernaut74
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Silver surfer would rip juggs armor off, wipe his ass with it, laugh and fly away. The only thing that gives Surfer a win over Hulk is his ability to control his radiation.

SS is not gonna beat Juggernaut.

kgkg
Originally posted by juggernaut74
The only thing that gives Surfer a win over Hulk is his ability to control his radiation.

Nope SS has beaten the shit out of Hulk, while trying to talk to him.

Only using fraction of his powers did that.

SS can't kill Jugs but his blast will send him flying like Onslaught did.

And jugs only weapon is Strength (SS can match that)/ Durability (SS also has good durability)

Not much of a fight.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by kgkg
Nope SS has beaten the shit out of Hulk, while trying to talk to him.

Surfer is in this picture but you cannot see him laughing

Swanky-Tuna
Man's got a foot like a boogie board.

Cosmic Cube
The only thing that gives Surfer a win over Hulk is his ability to control his radiation.

SS has telepathy. You of all people should know this.

kgkg
did you even read that comic? that has no effect on SS

he isn't even trying to fight the hulk

in the end hulk runs away.

juggernaut74
did you even read that comic?
laughing

kgkg
laughing
read

juggernaut74
So your saying Surfer can physically beat the sh!t(as you put it) out of the Hulk?

kgkg
So your saying Surfer can physically beat the sh!t(as you put it) out of the Hulk?
Physically? You mean punches

He doesn't fight like that; with cosmic blast he can easily beat the Hulk

Tales to Astonish: he fights the hulk while trying to restrain himself he says his patient is running, he is playing with the hulk, and easily kicks his ass.(and he is not using destructive force)

Thor has beating the Savage Hulk with his hammer also.

punches etc never knocked SS out , and it's not like SS was even trying to beat the hulk.

kgkg
Did that hurt him jugs?

This is the end of that fight

Does SS looks hurt? nope
Was SS trying to kill Hulk? nope

Maestro
Surfer getting mulled by mindless Hulk, after his radiation technique not working.

kgkg

Maestro
Heh, Surfer didn't see that coming.

Maestro
Oh and this shows, surfers head being stamped on.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Maestro
Surfer getting mulled by mindless Hulk, after his radiation technique not working.
I thought mindless Hulk didn't talk. That's what I keep getting told when I say mindless Hulk cracked open Onslaught's armor.

kgkg
Oh and this shows, surfers head being stamped on.
none of that had any effect on him.

SS easily blasted Hulk with power Cosmic.

kgkg
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I thought mindless Hulk didn't talk. That's what I keep getting told when I say mindless Hulk cracked open Onslaught's armor.
well you can tell if it is savage or not by reading

Savage is really stupid and says "Hulk" a lot

like: Hulk will smash puny human

Maestro
Ill post the rest of the fight in a bit.

Maestro
Might as well throw this in.

Hulk defeating Warrior maddness Thor.

kgkg
rite after that

Maestro
Radiation attempt

Maestro
Hulk walking through it, like it was nothing.

Maestro
Hulk smacking Surfer and leaving.

Maestro
To be honest, Hulk can stay in there with the best of them on his day.

Swanky-Tuna
well you can tell if it is savage or not by reading

Savage is really stupid and says "Hulk" a lot

like: Hulk will smash puny human
Yeah, but I've been told numerous times that mindless Hulk doesn't say anything at all except maybe grunts on account of him being mindless.

kgkg

Maestro
Yea i don't know what actual incarnation of Hulk is fighting Surfer in that comic, as he's been separated from banner, and he's dying from his seperation after post-heroes reborn.

Swanky-Tuna
Yea i don't know what actual incarnation of Hulk is fighting Surfer in that comic, as he's been separated from banner, and he's dying from his seperation after post-heroes reborn.
That was Hulk after his fight with Onslaught wasn't it? Many usually call it mindless because of how he went boxtops after the seperation.

But then there's the talking.

Stupid Onslaught ruins everything.

Maestro
Hulk has defeated Thor with his hammer as well........

kgkg
Hulk has defeated Thor with his hammer as well........
defeated as in knock out?

I have only seen one fight between Hulk and Thor.

Thor fights Hulk - He is winning against Hulk with hammer

Hulk wants Thor to fight without, and then Thor goes but gets his ass kicked.

What issue did hulk beat Thor with Hammer

Maestro
Dunno what issue its from, but his the pictures.

Maestro
Fight carries on

kgkg
Fight carries on
Ouch

I would like to read that issue lol

Maestro
Yea Thor kinda got his ass handed to him in that fight.

kgkg
Yea Thor kinda got his ass handed to him in that fight.
ya I would like to read that issue. (Does anybody know issue name / Number?)

But in another battle Hulk was scared of the hammer.

Maestro
Later on in that comic..........

Ummm so much for Hulk being scared of the Hammer

Maestro
Hulk carries on pummeling Thor, though credit should be given to Thor for getting his ass handed to him and getting up from it.

kgkg
Later on in that comic..........

Ummm so much for Hulk being scared of the Hammer
he didn't have his hammer when that happend.

Maestro
Still it shows that when Thor doesn't have mjolnir, Hulk usually has the upperhand in the fights, even though I think that fight ended in a stalemate.

kgkg
Still it shows that when Thor doesn't have mjolnir, Hulk usually has the upperhand in the fights, even though I think that fight ended in a stalemate.
i never said Thor without Hammer is > Hulk

Hulk was kicking thor's ass without hammer.

but when Thor had the hammer , Hulk was scared.

Thor > Hulk with hammer

Hulk > Thor without hammer

Swanky-Tuna
He didn't lose because he lost his hammer. He lost because he lost his HAT!

black robb
Gambit

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by black robb
Gambit
What's Gambit going to do? Give him heartburn with his extra spicey gumbo, mon ami?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.