Last day of school

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Funky Punk-
ok so the last day of school is connin up 4 ppl in the us.. so what r ur pland for the last day?

well me and raerox are gonna dress really slutty.. and start a "fight" with each other in the halls and see how much trouble we get into!

Moosooman
school 4 teh loose.

edit: remmebr my last day of school ~ we poured cocoa pops and milk in the schoolswiming pool adn food dies. Then we blocked the drain and had the tasp gonig liek muhahaha *_*

-Funky Punk-
wtf?

Kiu Dun
I've been out since the beginning of may.

Moosooman
nvm sorry >< read edit plaz

-Funky Punk-
Originally posted by Moosooman
school 4 teh loose.

edit: remmebr my last day of school ~ we poured cocoa pops and milk in the schoolswiming pool adn food dies. Then we blocked the drain and had the tasp gonig liek muhahaha *_*

lol sounds like fun.. we dont have a swimmin pool at r school..

-Funky Punk-
Originally posted by Kiu Dun
I've been out since the beginning of may.

lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Moosooman
I havent been to school, in two years wink

-Funky Punk-
hehe lol how old r u?

Kagome2005
i'm homeschooled so there really isn't a "last day of school"

Moosooman
18 messed

-Funky Punk-
Originally posted by Kagome2005
i'm homeschooled so there really isn't a "last day of school"

aww that must suck!

-Funky Punk-
18 messed

o i m

Moosooman
Originally posted by -Funky Punk-
o i m

pardon?

-Funky Punk-
o i m

he he almost let it slip on how old i am.. only a few ppl no!

ApolloX
I still have school for 2 more weeks. mad

-Funky Punk-
Originally posted by ApolloX
I still have school for 2 more weeks. mad

ya me too

Moosooman
I'm in a gap year at moment full time voluntry worker messed

-Funky Punk-
I'm in a gap year at moment full time voluntry worker messed

oo

Moosooman
lal already said too much messed

nvm >.<

-Funky Punk-
ok now ur just confusin me!

RaeRox
ha, me too! 2 weeks i mean. i need to spread some news on the bathroom stalls...with a big shiny black marker...lol

-Funky Punk-
oo what news?

RaeRox
i dunno yet...but i will find something out...lol.

-Funky Punk-
ya sum tin about doug or tj and then they can go check it out...lol

RaeRox
ha, we still need to sneak doug into the bathroom for his "proof" lol

sk8stuff09
on the last day of school in my school(which is tomorrow) we are going to a water park called Splashtown which is cool....we r there all day....then when i come home just skate and play video games and chill...

RaeRox
lucky u! really, i have 10 more days of suffering.

-Funky Punk-
sounds cool!

@ rae ya lol proof in the girld br.. doug would b in hevin

RaeRox
dude, you have nooo idea. thats what we should do...only make it the lockeroom...lol

Jackie Malfoy
My school ends on june twelvth I wish it would hurry up,Well goodnight guys.JM

RaeRox
nite!!!! or we could sneak into the boys locker room...now that would be fun...lol

Kharhmah
I left school (forever) last week on Tuesday.

Kiu Dun
Nice. Sneak into there and then write all over the walls. That would be hardcore.

Haru-Donovan
My school got out last week! Jumpy But I think I might have to go to summer school. bangin O, well. *sings* Schools out for summer, Schools out for ever!

RaeRox
lol, we should get pics.....of guys...jk. no really, FUNKY! WE HAVE TO DO THAT!!!

GuitarBunny
My last day was today

-Funky Punk-
lucky!!

Darth Mantis
June 10th...

GuitarBunny
lucky!!

completely

-Funky Punk-
ya me and raerox have about two weeks to go still its soo sucky!

Shaggy2dope
well what the hell i live in us and i get out of school june 13 dammit!! lucky bastards wink i hate school i hate school oh yeah and did i mention i hate school

Killer_Dennis
ok so the last day of school is connin up 4 ppl in the us.. so what r ur pland for the last day?

well me and raerox are gonna dress really slutty.. and start a "fight" with each other in the halls and see how much trouble we get into! I get out early tommorow..(since it's last day), and me and my friends are gonna throw a party..maybe i'l score a girl naughty

Haru-Donovan
Did I mention I hate summer school? Me hitting sumer school. chair DIE SUMMER SCHOOL DIE!!! death *evil laugh*

Shaggy2dope
im really spose to get out of june 10 but i gotta make up 3 snow days mad

-Funky Punk-
Originally posted by Shaggy2dope
well what the hell i live in us and i get out of school june 13 dammit!! lucky bastards wink i hate school i hate school oh yeah and did i mention i hate school

lol june 8 i cant wail the only schoolday i am acctually lookin foward to is the last day.. year book pics. to be made fun of and at least one of my teachers wil have some kind of end of the end of the year party and all that junk though!

-Funky Punk-
Originally posted by Shaggy2dope
im really spose to get out of june 10 but i gotta make up 3 snow days mad

hahaha we didnt have any snow days here that we had to make up... i am soo glad that we dont have to do that i wouls be sooo depressed!

RaeRox
i hate my yearbook pic. i am gonna blackout every one that i sign..lol

-Funky Punk-
lol i hate mine too it is soo ugly and i am not kiddin.. plus it dosent look a thing like me since i was feelin soooo crappy the day they took em

GuitarBunny
My brother has to go to school tomorrow because today there was a bomb threat (school was supposed to end today for him)
Senoir Prank tho

RaeRox
i know, i kinda forgot about picture day...im not kidding you..i just woke up, and was feeling argh...so i put on a junky tee, and shoved my hair in a pony. then before you know it, im getting lined up for a picture..i was like GAYNESS!

GuitarBunny
lol i hate mine too it is soo ugly and i am not kiddin.. plus it dosent look a thing like me since i was feelin soooo crappy the day they took em

same here
the photographers are so fruiting preppy
and all they want u to do is smile
but ya look worst when u do
they are tards

-Funky Punk-
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
My brother has to go to school tomorrow because today there was a bomb threat (school was supposed to end today for him)
Senoir Prank tho

dude thats gay/... y not just let them not go to school.. cuz all the last day is really is yearbooks

Haru-Donovan
That reminds me. I need to think of a Senoir prank.

GuitarBunny
dude thats gay/... y not just let them not go to school.. cuz all the last day is really is yearbooks

they are also taking finals at his school
so....

RaeRox
okie dokie....

-Funky Punk-
Originally posted by Haru-Donovan

hmmm

GuitarBunny

anything but a bomb threat roll eyes (sarcastic)

-Funky Punk-
lol gotta go ppl.. see ya!

Haru-Donovan
I got to go dumpster diving my last day of school. The janitors threw away my stuff and every bodies else's that hadn't cleaned out their locker.

GuitarBunny
lol gotta go ppl.. see ya!

c ya

GuitarBunny
I got to go dumpster diving my last day of school. The janitors threw away my stuff and every bodies else's that hadn't cleaned out their locker.

that happen to a friend of mine

RaeRox
hmm..do you get in trouble if you wear fishnet stockings to school? i dunno...im gonna find out...lol

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by RaeRox
hmm..do you get in trouble if you wear fishnet stockings to school? i dunno...im gonna find out...lol

don't know confused

Haru-Donovan
It was kinda sick. Some food was in their that looked old, peoples clothes and underwear too. It amazing what the people at my school have in their locker.

RaeRox
ha, one time, i had a spoon all the way bent into a circle...it was funny.

GuitarBunny
It was kinda sick. Some food was in their that looked old, peoples clothes and underwear too. It amazing what the people at my school have in their locker.
nasty sick

GuitarBunny
ha, one time, i had a spoon all the way bent into a circle...it was funny.

was there a point to bending the spoon? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Haru-Donovan

It is at my school. We're not aloud to wear alot of stuff. Stupid teachers.

GuitarBunny
It is at my school. We're not aloud to wear alot of stuff. Stupid teachers.
do you go half naked? confused

RaeRox
^ lmao good one...

i dunno...it was wierd cuz i dont remember how i got it...lol

Haru-Donovan
No. I like baggy clothes. You did mean me right?

RaeRox
yup....

-Funky Punk-
lol i am soo happy.. i lost like 6 pounds in like 2 weeks withought even noticin it... i mean i am not fat or anything but i kept sayin to rae omg i need to lose like 5 pounds and i will be good well i think it rox

Haru-Donovan
Umm...good for you?

RaeRox
damn, your skinny enough...now IIII Need to lose some weight...lol..just a couple pounds though, my doc was askin about my weight drop...lol

Haru-Donovan
You two know eating is a good thing right?

RaeRox
duh...trust me, i really did need to lose weight, funky on the other hand, so is the one getting called anorexic dude....i am reaching a perfectly heathly weight, her however...needs to gain some if anything..i mean thats bad....a lot, in such a little time...

Haru-Donovan
HA, HA. Ok then, Funky you know eating is a god thing right?

RaeRox
a God thing? lol..yeah i know what you meant...

Haru-Donovan
Looks like I goofed. O, well as long as you got what I was tring to say.

-Funky Punk-
l0l we r also gonna try and dredd like hookers..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.