She-Hulk vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulk Power
Two hot, super strong chicks going at it in a fight. I don't think it gets any better than this. Who do you think would be the last one standing? I think She-Hulk would win, but what do you think? GO SHE-HULK!!! clapJumpyjerrypunk

Superherovandal
She Hulk doesn't stand a chance even if WW didn't try to fight back.

ThaWhiteShadow
wonder woman of course

Hulk Power
She-Hulk isn't a whimp like you guys think. She is as strong as the Thing and Thing is strong. Of course not like Hulk.

Bialaska
Wonder Woman is taking this one. Better reflexes, flight, much better combat skills and in addition to that she's stronger.

Superherovandal
like bialaska said ww is all that plus she is supes level.

stormfront13
well she-hulk is near 200 tons but i still think ww wins

Cosmic Cube
Draco would pop a blood vessel. laughing

Swanky-Tuna
The tissue and lotion company stockholders win.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

A little complex, but LOL! laughing

Wonder Woman has stock in lotion? What the f**k?

kgkg
WW is near Superman level

She wins

nigel45
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube

Hahaha

nigel45
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

lol. They always do in the end, don't they?

Hulk Power
What the heck are you guys talking about? Would you just stick to the subject?

ThaWhiteShadow
Why have them fight, I'd much rather see them in some lesbian action!!

brainchild81
WW would win, but she'd still be lame.

nigel45
Originally posted by Hulk Power
What the heck are you guys talking about? Would you just stick to the subject?

Dude, the topic's already over. WW wins.

nigel45
Double posted. Sorry.

Zahit
Originally posted by stormfront13
well she-hulk is near 200 tons but i still think ww wins
and where pray tell, did you get that figure? show me.

LordFear
Yeah Diana wins this.
When engaged in battle, her ferocity is just crazy!!!
She won't stop fighting until the opponent quits, flees or drops dead.
Helluva fighter.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by ThaWhiteShadow
Why have them fight, I'd much rather see them in some lesbian action!!

Same here dude.Jumpyjerry

DrDoom
Ahh, She-Hulk is at 95-100 class now, but she'd still get owned. WW is just as strong, waaaaay faster, can fly, and she's a HELL of a lot better fighter.

Jennifer would just end up getting embarrassed.

Draco69
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube

blowup

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by DrDoom
Ahh, She-Hulk is at 95-100 class now, but she'd still get owned. WW is just as strong, waaaaay faster, can fly, and she's a HELL of a lot better fighter.

Jennifer would just end up getting embarrassed.

Nah shes way stronger than that DD she maxed out the Things bench pressing limit with one arm. Id say she could lift around 200 tons. Dont get me wrong she still wouldnt win I just wanted to clear that up.

Superherovandal
who is DD? really sorry.

kgkg
Originally posted by Superherovandal
who is DD? really sorry.
Doomsday

for someone who knows Flash Prime ...........

Superherovandal
No way She Hulk could be stronger than Doomsday. I mean he killed Supes. Sorry I mean I just didn't know what it stood for. Doomsday being weaker than She Hulk. You are kidding right?

kgkg

nigel45
That's not what they said. He was referring to the other member DrDoom.

GalacticStorm
GOD NO!! LMAO. Sorry i was referring to the poster i quoted he calls himself Dr Doom lol

nigel45
see

Superherovandal
OOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!! I Really apologize. embarrasment

nigel45
lol. I'm sure we all forgive you.

DrDoom
200? Jeebus.

Hmmm well, she does have the "gamma thing"(madder/stronger) going on for her.
Plus, she's recently gone toe-to-toe with the Hulk and did a pretty good job, so I can see it happening.

black robb
Wonder Woman is probably stronger and a better fighter so iam saying that she wins this. and if they wrestle in jello everyone wins big grin

ZephroCarnelian
I didn't think SheHulk gets stronger with rage?

Wonder Woman has too much going for her. She Hulk may well be stronger, but at the end of the day, it's not all about strength.

Just like Hulk vs Supes - Hulk is stronger, but against speed and maneuverability coupled with similar strength, he just can't win.

Neither can SheHulk.

Draco69
She-Hulk isn't stronger than WW. Not a chance in hell. She-Hulk can lift about 200 to 500 tons max. WW can lift hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of tons without breaking a sweat. She once lifted the ENTIRE Empire State Building with ONE hand and the other deflecting magical blasts from Circe.

Wynndar
that is just retarded

Draco69
Almost as retarded as 7-year old mutant with powers to rival the Beyonder.

kgkg
Originally posted by Draco69
who is the 7-year old mutant.

Frank?

Draco69
Yep. Although he may be 9 or 12 these days....

Wynndar

dont be mad...thats just a typical DC move...having a character lift an impossible amount of weight that would not only cause the object to crumble on-top of itself, but would also cause the character to go right through the ground they r standing on. It is explained that Superman can extend his aura to accomplish this feat. Maybe WW has some kind of magical field she emits...idk i dont read into her much. But then there r dozen other characters capable of doing the same thing but its never explained. Or like how flash's powers allow him to move so fast and not ignite the atmosphere with wind resistance. However, Doomsday has no speed force powers and can allegedly move faster than superman...although his fights appear to be observable to normal humans who shouldnt be able to see objects move that fast. confused

She Hulk's strong because her muscles r strong...no other energies allowing her to do stuff. Its all pure strength. Neither WW or Superman can say that becase all their "strength" is really more like telekenisis. No one knows how strong She Hulk is right now...she is stronger than the Thing by a long shot even when wearing the Jupiter suit to turn her powers down. She's also way stronger than hercules. If u keep up with her comic, she punched Titania so hard that it caused a huge energy explosion in the air. Titania has the power gem and was trained to use it by Champion...theoretically, Titania should be far stronger than SM or WW...but SH is taking her on all by herself and still bringing it. (although Titania clearly outclasses her).

Draco69
Originally posted by Wynndar
dont be mad...thats just a typical DC move...having a character lift an impossible amount of weight that would not only cause the object to crumble on-top of itself, but would also cause the character to go right through the ground they r standing on. It is explained that Superman can extend his aura to accomplish this feat. Maybe WW has some kind of magical field she emits...idk i dont read into her much. But then there r dozen other characters capable of doing the same thing but its never explained. Or like how flash's powers allow him to move so fast and not ignite the atmosphere with wind resistance. However, Doomsday has no speed force powers and can allegedly move faster than superman...although his fights appear to be observable to normal humans who shouldnt be able to see objects move that fast. confused

I'm hardly angry. I'm just constantly amused by your blatant Marvel fanboyism and utter distaste for anything DC.

You obviously don't read to much DC so I'll enlighten you:

WW has a magical aura (Superman has a bio-matrix aura) that enables her to lift objects that prevent the object from crumbling or breaking under its own weight.

Flash has a Speed Force aura that prevents harm to himself or the environment. Makes you kinda wonder how Quicksilver or Northstar can reach Mach 3 and not f*** up the environment. wink

Doomsday was faster than Superman but Superman has grown stronger and faster over the years. Zum the Martian is faster than Superman and he is not connected to the speed force.

She Hulk's strong because her muscles r strong...no other energies allowing her to do stuff. Its all pure strength. Neither WW or Superman can say that becase all their "strength" is really more like telekenisis.

Wonder Woman's strength is purely physical and magical. Your knowledge of DC is once again lacking. Superman's strength however telekinsis. You got that one right. I find it FAR more convincing to have someone with telekinetic based strength than the inconceivable physical strength of She-Hulk.
No one knows how strong She Hulk is right now...she is stronger than the Thing by a long shot even when wearing the Jupiter suit to turn her powers down. She's also way stronger than hercules. If u keep up with her comic, she punched Titania so hard that it caused a huge energy explosion in the air. Titania has the power gem and was trained to use it by Champion...theoretically, Titania should be far stronger than SM or WW...but SH is taking her on all by herself and still bringing it. (although Titania clearly outclasses her).

Thing is what Class 85 to Class 100? So what? Hercules is much weaker than WW.

You didn't read the comic right. The ENTIRE thing was a spoof. Did you read the Avengers Disassembled? She got knocked out with ONE punch by Iron Man.

Wynndar
Draco...Im obviously more of a Marvel fan while you are DC fan. Calling me a fanboy is just laughable though, coming from u. Im no more of a fanboy than urself. We both can be very opinionated but we usually back up our posts with information from actual comics. Its obvious though that u have a DC bias though. U just created a thread about the FF vs the Ray?...u just tried to create a scenerio where DC Earth could beat Marvel Earth by turning their entire population into "supermen".

I think u entirely missed the point of my other post. I aknowledged that Superman and Wonder Woman's powers were explained within the perameters of their respective telekenetic/magical powers. However, I was trying to emphasize the other two dozen DC characters who can do the same thing with no explanation. Or how Doomsday moves faster than Superman (which is far faster than Mach 3) yet it doesnt cause any other symptoms to the environment. Its already been established that the Flash/Superman/Doomsday move exponentially faster than Quicksilver. However, there r plenty of DC guys that can keep up with WW and SM in terms of strength and Speed with no explanation. If thats the kind of material ur into, then cool, whatever, but dont try to use it as a reason for a DC character to out do a Marvel character because if a Marvel character were under those same rules and writers they'd be doing the same damn thing.

About She-Hulk, are you saying that the May issue of "She-Hulk" where she is fighting Titania is a spoof? i was unaware. And why is this proven in disassembled? that was like 5 months ago. I will hit up the comic store today and see if there is a more recent issue of She Hulk out.

Im in no way saying She Hulk would beat WW...I was just saying it appeared that people were ignoring the events in her comic book by saying she has class 75 strength.

Sorry if i offended u by saying WW holding up the Empire State building with one arm while deflecting another attack was retarded. And Im sorry if u think Im a Marvel fanboy with an utter distaste for DC.

Swanky-Tuna
Yep. Although he may be 9 or 12 these days....
And they had him back in the 60's or 70's. The kid's at least 30 years old.

Draco69
Draco...Im obviously more of a Marvel fan while you are DC fan. Calling me a fanboy is just laughable though, coming from u.Im no more of a fanboy than urself. We both can be very opinionated but we usually back up our posts with information from actual comics.

Me a fanboy? Possibly of Wonder Woman. Other than that no. I back my arguements up with stone-cold facts. You rarely do. Usually your arguements consist of thus:

1) DC is stupid and overpowered.
2) The Fantastic Four faced cosmic beings and won.

That's it. No facts. No arguements. Just whine about how much you dislike DC comics. Which is fine. But I just find it amusing and childish.

I consider myself a fan of BOTH companies. I read more Marvel than DC. Unlike you I actually take the time to read both companies so I'm well-versed for arguements. You don't have the luxury. Your knowledge of DC is lacking and inaccurate. I, however, have considerable knowledge of both companies. You don't have this luxury and never will in my opinion.

Its obvious though that u have a DC bias though.

I hardly have a DC bias. I rely on facts and evidence. Something you don't dwell on. You rely on assumptions and bias. Particularly a bias against anything DC and anything for the Fantastic Four.

U just created a thread about the FF vs the Ray?

The Ray was defeated by Aquaman and Batman. The Fantastic Four is capable of beating him. What happened to the "Fantastic Four defeated Terrax and Galactus so he's no match for him" jargon you're so fond of? wink

...u just tried to create a scenerio where DC Earth could beat Marvel Earth by turning their entire population into "supermen".

If you actually read DC comics, (That'll be the day) you would know this already happened. The World War III/Mageddon event in JLA comics.

I think u entirely missed the point of my other post. I aknowledged that Superman and Wonder Woman's powers were explained within the perameters of their respective telekenetic/magical powers. However, I was trying to emphasize the other two dozen DC characters who can do the same thing with no explanation. Or how Doomsday moves faster than Superman (which is far faster than Mach 3) yet it doesnt cause any other symptoms to the environment. Its already been established that the Flash/Superman/Doomsday move exponentially faster than Quicksilver. However, there r plenty of DC guys that can keep up with WW and SM in terms of strength and Speed with no explanation.

Maybe because its I don't know comic books? I could say the same thing about Quicksilver, Silver Surfer, Quasar, Thor, Wonder Man, and Northstar. These people can all exceed the speed of sound. And they have in battles. Next to teammates. How can can Quicksilver hit something at Mach 3 and not shatter his hand? How can Northstar fly through a titanium Sentinel at Mach 3 and come out unharmed?

The answer to your question is simple. They rarely use such a level of superspeed in populated areas. Doomsday used his superspeed liberally and destroyed entire cities with its afteraffects. A clone of Barry Allen who wasn't connected the Speed Force ran through a city anc caused catastrophic damage.

As I said before, you don't read DC comics. Thus you don't know the true parameters of their powers. Read the Secret Files or the Ultimate Guides to understand them.

If thats the kind of material ur into, then cool, whatever, but dont try to use it as a reason for a DC character to out do a Marvel character because if a Marvel character were under those same rules and writers they'd be doing the same damn thing.

I don't understand the above comment. It's a jumble of words. I never use the "DC characters are better" arguement. That's your forte. You say it all the time regarding DC as "stupid". Look at the Shaggy Man vs. Fantastic Four thread. You insulted the character but didn't post any arguement as to why they would win. That's not logic.

About She-Hulk, are you saying that the May issue of "She-Hulk" where she is fighting Titania is a spoof? i was unaware. And why is this proven in disassembled? that was like 5 months ago. I will hit up the comic store today and see if there is a more recent issue of She Hulk out.

If you read comics you would know that some events in comics happen after or before other events regardless of the release time. The Phoenix Song was printed after the Astonishing X-Men and yet it happened before. The Hydra/Dawn of the Light Wolverine series is printed at the same time as Astonishing X-Men and yet the Hydra storyline happened after.

Scarlet Witch was present in helping She-Hulk and her battle with Titania. So obviously it happened before the Disassembled event.

Im in no way saying She Hulk would beat WW...I was just saying it appeared that people were ignoring the events in her comic book by saying she has class 75 strength.

Those people are ignorant and don't read her comics. That's not your fault.

Sorry if i offended u by saying WW holding up the Empire State building with one arm while deflecting another attack was retarded. And Im sorry if u think Im a Marvel fanboy with an utter distaste for DC.

You didn't offend me. I was trying to show you that that both companies in itself are "retarded" because they both print outrageous material at times.

I believe you should just enlighten yourself to DC. Read a few of their comics so you would be more versed for this forum. You're missing out on alot of things because of it.

Wynndar
Me a fanboy? Possibly of Wonder Woman. Other than that no. I back my arguements up with stone-cold facts. You rarely do. Usually your arguements consist of thus:

1) DC is stupid and overpowered.
2) The Fantastic Four faced cosmic beings and won.

That's it. No facts. No arguements. Just whine about how much you dislike DC comics. Which is fine. But I just find it amusing and childish.

I will admit I shouldnt have made the "retarded" comment. I was tryingt to say that I dont really think ur a fanboy and that I usually have respect for u draco since u usually back up most of ur opinions with facts. Now ur just being blatently disrespectful though...over the internet. I dont whine about anything in my life. And ive never called DC overpowered. U have me confused with other people. I dont think DC is overpowered i think they r equal and its all up to the interpretation of the writers.

However, I dont understand what ur trying to prove by refering to my posts about the FF. The FF have beaten Abraxis, Galactus, the Dreaming Celestial, etc...so it would be out of character for them to be beaten by a one dimensional character like Shaggyman, the Ray, etc. So saying Shaggyman can beat the FF because he beat the JLA isnt a real argument IMO. But im not saying the FF can theoretically beat Shaggyman because they beat cosmic threats on a regular basis...its more like im saying it would be out of character for them to be challenged by that kind of guy in the first place.

I consider myself a fan of BOTH companies. I read more Marvel than DC. Unlike you I actually take the time to read both companies so I'm well-versed for arguements. You don't have the luxury. Your knowledge of DC is lacking and inaccurate. I, however, have considerable knowledge of both companies. You don't have this luxury and never will in my opinion.

I wont have the luxury because why? I cant afford them? hehehe I dont get what ur trying to say. I dont spend nearly as much time reading DC as I read Marvel, because I dont find DC as entertaining or stimulating. I have different tastes...should i be chastized for it? Thats like a Miller-light commercial making fun of Bud-light drinkers. However, I do have knowledge of DC and i think ur taking what ignorance I do have and blowing it out of proportion.

I hardly have a DC bias. I rely on facts and evidence. Something you don't dwell on. You rely on assumptions and bias. Particularly a bias against anything DC and anything for the Fantastic Four.

I stick up for the FF so much because I enthusiastically read FF more than any other comic and own 4/5ths of their issues. If anyone looks at my posts they will see that I do make opinionated statements but I also back them up references to actual issues just as often as anyone. U can also look at your posts and see a pro-DC pattern which i called bias. I didnt say anything was wrong with it, cuz i do it too. But apparently Im wrong and its just my imagination that ur usually in favor of DC characters over Marvel.

The Ray was defeated by Aquaman and Batman. The Fantastic Four is capable of beating him. What happened to the "Fantastic Four defeated Terrax and Galactus so he's no match for him" jargon you're so fond of? wink

Im kinda confused...im not sure what your point is. Like i said, it would be out of character for the FF to have problems with a character like that...

If you actually read DC comics, (That'll be the day) you would know this already happened. The World War III/Mageddon event in JLA comics.

HAHA...I am aware...I never said it didnt happen or couldnt happen! I was just pointing out that when the thread was in favor of Marvel winning u intentionally tried to create a scenerio where DC could beat Marvel.

I believe you should just enlighten yourself to DC. Read a few of their comics so you would be more versed for this forum. You're missing out on alot of things because of it.

I think i read enough DC for my tastes...im not going to read comics that i find dull, just for the sake of debating on an internet forum. But like i said, I do have enough rudimentary knowledge of DC to get by. I wasnt inaccurate in describing SM's powers as TK-like or WW as magic related. And i never said the events of WWIII never happened. U totally missed my points. I was emphasizing how there r other characters who do the same thing with no explanation and i was pointing out that u were trying to make pro-DC scenerio.

I didnt mean to get u mad or disrespect u...I will try to stop

stormfront13
I'm not saying she-hulk will win, but people are klinda underestimating her here. her 75 ton strength doubled which left her at 150, then she got a hella lot stronger and had to wear a suit that turned down her powers because she couldn't control her strength anymore. with this suit on that depowers her she is still way, way, stronger than the thing and hercules. even with the suit on she lifted the things max weight with one hand, and even with the suit on she is a lot stronger then hercules. also, i read a few places that she gets stronger with anger, but then i also read she gets stronger with fear, can anyone clarify this for me?? also does she have a healing factor, a few people said she did, and a few said she didn't

Wynndar
apparently its all just a spoof according to Draco.

stormfront13
how is it a spoof?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.