Most disgusting food ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stingray005
Alright I'm bored so... what's the most disgusting food you've ever tasted???

big gay kirk
Cheese and potato pie.... so bad, I couldn't even get near it... mind, knowing that the cheese would give me projectile diarrhoea didn't help....

Moosooman
kebab taste like cardboard...Yet iresitable after a few beers.

jaden101
i had putrified shark meat in iceland...that was pretty rank

Kagome2005
eggs sick

GCG
Originally posted by Kagome2005
eggs sick

i was watching on TV, some tribe in Asia gave semi-developed duck's eggs with the dead chick inside to the TV presenter.......

Now if you know what a Duck egg smells like when its cracked, let alone taste it ! laughing

The dude kept lurching

Kiu Dun
It's considered a delicacy along with Turtle eggs.

dark1365
Boiled seaweed. Eeeeew.

hotsauce6548
Pizza. It is so disgusting!!! mad

I just lied to your face. I'm sorry. smile

GCG
personally i've eaten beatles in thaliand ;

crunchy on the outside and goowee on the inside droolio

jaden101
Originally posted by GCG
personally i've eaten beatles in thaliand ;

crunchy on the outside and goowee on the inside droolio

ARMADILLOS

GCG
http://www.tripfoto.com/thailand/pictures/food/photos/thai_food38.jpg

drooliog9ck

dark1365
Dude that is disgusting.

GCG
yet on topic stick out tongue

El Magnifico
Shark meat?I had that in Iceland I think....O-o;

Seaweed is good...Hmm Caviar is nasty and over salty..Hmm NEVER had it but Black Pudding and Haggis.

Ou Be Low hoo
I've eaten Chicken Testicles and Squid Beaks...They weren't that disgusting, but pretty strange none the less...

The most disgusting thing I've ever eaten is probably a Big Mac...Ugh! Never again! Do you know what they put in those things!?!?!

El Magnifico
You've eaten chicken testicals.Harharhar.

GCG
beats me ; erm

never heard of a chicken with testicles

Ou Be Low hoo
Pardon my Chinese; I meant rooster testicles...They are popular in Asia. Make you strong. Love long time.

Darth Revan
I've eaten fried ram testicles. They weren't all that bad, actually. Kinda taste like liver. yes

Next Venom_girl
I heard that somewhere in S.E. Asia, Beetle dung is used as a delicacy (and highly expensive) condement.

mssharrow
Originally posted by GCG
i was watching on TV, some tribe in Asia gave semi-developed duck's eggs with the dead chick inside to the TV presenter.......

Now if you know what a Duck egg smells like when its cracked, let alone taste it ! laughing

The dude kept lurching

it is called BALUT..... wel, I've tasted it, & its not that really smelly, it taste good, but I don't eat the duck inside, a lot of people here in our place eat it during their drinking moment.

For me..... the exotic food, like snake. sick

stingray005
I ate alligator once in Florida. It tasted like chewy chicken, which wasn't that bad...till you remember that it's a frickin alligator. sick

PVS
i had alligator as well. wasnt bad at all.

stingray005
Yeah I know, just trying to say that it's kinda creepy when you think about what you're actually eating.

GCG
Originally posted by mssharrow
it is called BALUT..... wel, I've tasted it, & its not that really smelly, it taste good, but I don't eat the duck inside, a lot of people here in our place eat it during their drinking moment.

For me..... the exotic food, like snake. sick

thing is that i once i went camping and stumbled on a duck's egg. when i picked it up, it was cracked and some of the goo came on my hands and it really stunk.....maybe cause it was rotten

debbiejo
The most disgusting...Oysters and live octopus...

Napalm
Ive ate cheese cralling with maggots it's a delicacy to some people in Italy

Also I ate rotting fish dug up from the ground its an old alaskian Indian dish wasn't that bad actually

theReject
This lime cheese ball thing that I ate at my grandmother's house would be the worst thing I've ever eaten. messed
I didn't want to eat it to begin with but my grandmother was standing in my ear barking "Eat it! It's good. I bet you'll like it. Just have a little taste. I know you'll like it if you just try it." Then my mother looked at me and made me eat it. sick
Then they laughed at me because I was gagging, and my grandmother came by and took a big bite of it and walked off...

WindDancer
Baalut eggs...eat them first and ask later what is it made of.

Darth Jello
Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo
Pardon my Chinese; I meant rooster testicles...They are popular in Asia. Make you strong. Love long time.

I'm ashamed of you not taking advantage of the situation and saying cock testicles for a really cheap funny.

anyway, I think sweetbreads are the nastiest food of eaten (and that counts tarantula steak)

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by Darth Jello
I'm ashamed of you not taking advantage of the situation and saying cock testicles for a really cheap funny.

anyway, I think sweetbreads are the nastiest food of eaten (and that counts tarantula steak)

Aha! I now see the error of my ways...If only I could turn back the hands of time...I agree on the sweetbreads front. So expensive, yet so vile...

As for oysters...If you think they are disgusting, then you obviously haven't been eating them correctly. Please serve with good vodka - Grey Goose or Belvidere - some freshly cracked pepper, squeeze of lemon juice and a splash of Tabasco...Oh, yes! Yes! Yeeeessssssssss!

Oh, I had some Thai 'sashimi' yesterday...Raw shrimps bathed in lemon juice, stuffed with chilli, garlic and cilantro...Nearly blew my head, but soooooooo good!

ragesRemorse
curry, i hate anything with curry. Growing up with a polish family, i have tried many a nasty food dishes, like blood soup. That is the worst, alot of polish people call it chocolate soup because it looks brown. It is a very displaced taste, maybe it is the duck brains in it. It diddnt have that much taste, but felt like snot going down my throat.

BlackC@t
Tofu, seaweed, and probably pork erm

IceWithin
chicken head soup

Curl_Up&Dye
Originally posted by El Magnifico
Shark meat?I had that in Iceland I think....O-o;

Seaweed is good...Hmm Caviar is nasty and over salty..Hmm NEVER had it but Black Pudding and Haggis.

you can get shark meat here in the US. It's called Mahi Mahi and it's so unbelievably good. eek!

ive also had calamari (the olive garden makes the best!) and alligator (when I was in Florida...and it was wicked good)

i tried escargot once, and I hated it....it's like chewing on a peice of a balloon!

Curl_Up&Dye
im allergic to ham....

oh yeah oysters are awesome and i like curry.... only because I like spicy food...especially thai food. omfg.

Piggle Humsy
Worst thing I've eaten is Moth.... it was in my Special Fried Rice.. Didn't taste good! no

Off Topic: Curl_Up&Dye love the name! thumb up
There is a Hairdresser's near me called that!

Napalm
Sorry kids Mines grosser than all of yours

shaber
define 'food' wink

School dinners and other mass catering 'food' are pretty foul.

I_own_j00
indeed they are

Koala MeatPie
Either in taste, and / or Quality

For Both, it would have to be in a Chinese (China) Juniour HighSchool Cafeteria.

I don't know what it was, but It was awfull, some type of fish, maybe pork, with noodles, and something that resembled a big calenoni, yet in a solid mass.

At one point I was eating something white and chewy, then I realized it was my plate.

My Friend took a bite out of his wood chopstick, and thus quoated "Best Part of the Worst meal ever"

He then ate his chopstick.

Slay
Some lasagna I ate at a Road Diner,when heading for France.
Or some Penne I ate on the way back.They were cold. no expression

drunk_nazgul
I had some kind of Jewish dinner made from the stomachs of some animals. it was all rolled into a ball and cooked.
sick

Inspectah Deck
Potato Salad almost made me vomit once.

DiamondBullets
GOAT meat spagetti.

Soleran
I have a tie....................

some yogurt drink called Dew sp? its plain yogurt and mint leaves and just bitter and nasty!

some polish christmas dish with pickled herings, sour cream, apples, and other things One bite is all I could handle of that dish.

Ronny
Murr... I had this Cow tounge soup stuff and pigs feet. blink It wasnt REALLY nasty... but I can eat alot of "gross" food without being grossed out or puke..

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Ronny
Murr... I had this Cow tounge soup stuff and pigs feet. blink It wasnt REALLY nasty... but I can eat alot of "gross" food without being grossed out or puke..

Intresting, Foot and Mouth disease in a soup, To maximise the diliver efficiency and conamination.

mysterio69
umm...a burger at wimpy's diner. tasted like shit.

Impediment
Haggis: heart, lungs, and liver (all from a sheep) stuffed into a sheep stomach and then boil it. I never even chewed, but merely put a morsel in my mouth and then spit it out in my best imprssion of Linda Blair ever.

Bloigen
Shit

no expression

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Either in taste, and / or Quality

For Both, it would have to be in a Chinese (China) Juniour HighSchool Cafeteria.

I don't know what it was, but It was awfull, some type of fish, maybe pork, with noodles, and something that resembled a big calenoni, yet in a solid mass.

At one point I was eating something white and chewy, then I realized it was my plate.

My Friend took a bite out of his wood chopstick, and thus quoated "Best Part of the Worst meal ever"

He then ate his chopstick. A Bloigen

ROYALGUARD
it would be giving oral sex to a woman. vaginas taste like uh...

some mistakes have to be made. and i learned it the hard way.
seriously.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by ROYALGUARD
it would be giving oral sex to a woman. vaginas taste like uh...

some mistakes have to be made. and i learned it the hard way.
seriously. disgusting

Kyuubi x 20
Pigfeet.

ROYALGUARD
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
disgusting

i kid you not. so learn from my mistake. dont use tounge to stimulate a woman.

Vinny Valentine
One morning I was late for school so I ran downstairs, took out the big thing of OJ and started chugging it, only to find out it was rotten. I puked everywhere and stayed home sick.

ROYALGUARD
2nd rate worse would be rancid soup. food poisoned.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
One morning I was late for school so I ran downstairs, took out the big thing of OJ and started chugging it, only to find out it was rotten. I puked everywhere and stayed home sick. THEN I GOT AIDS!

Scythe
Probably some Rolos brand candy some friends and I found in the glove compartment of a rental car we just rented, I lost a bet, and had to eat five. I had the runs like Niagra Falls the next morning.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Scythe
Probably some Rolos brand candy some friends and I found in the glove compartment of a rental car we just rented, I lost a bet, and had to eat five. I had the runs like Niagra Falls the next morning. THEN I GOT AIDS!

Scythe
NOT SIDA!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.