We don't like the evidence, so we're going to destroy it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whirlysplat
We don't like the evidence, so we're going to destroy it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

State Department terminates the most respected counterterrorism publication in the world because it says something the Administration doesn't like: that since the beginning of TWoT, terrorism has increased worldwide.

http://www.realcities.com/mld/krwashington/11407689.htm

Keep the faith wink

Trickster
Damn them trying to tell the truth. Who the hell do they think they are, eh? Nobody makes George W Bush looks stupid - respect his intellect;

"I've coined new words, like 'Misunderstanding' and 'Hispanically'"
or
"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are fantastic pictures."

finti
no cause he makes such a good job of doing that himself

RedAlertv2
I heard he has an IQ of 91. Pretty low for the most powerful man on earth

whirlysplat
Do you think he went to school on the short bus?

Originally posted by RedAlertv2

PVS
***NOTHING TO SEE HERE***

THE WAR ON TERROR IS A COMPLETE SUCCESS AND ANY REPORTING OTHERWISE UNDERMINES THE STATE DEPARTMENT'S ABILITY TO KEEP AMERICA SAFE! WHY DO YOU HATE FREEDOM?

bilb
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing @ PVS

Echuu
Originally posted by RedAlertv2

Yeah you have to be pretty stupid to become the President of the United States of America...

Swanky-Tuna
I don't think I can take something like that seriously when it has a name so close to Knightrider.

ragesRemorse
Nothing new. Americans have been accepting the decline of freedom since the beginning of this country. It is just more blatant now, as long as nobody cares that these things are happening...who cares? i surely dont care enough to do anything.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Nothing new. Americans have been accepting the decline of freedom since the beginning of this country. It is just more blatant now, as long as nobody cares that these things are happening...who cares? i surely dont care enough to do anything.

sadly thats exactly the way most americans think.That kind of thinking is what makes me ashamed to be an american,the fact that most americans dont care that thay are losing more and more of their freedoms all the time and dont protest just makes me sick. sick

Jackie Malfoy
And this thread means what to me?jm

snehin
laughing out loud

Imaginary
It isn't SUPPOSED to mean anything to you roll eyes (sarcastic)

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Mr Parker
sadly thats exactly the way most americans think.That kind of thinking is what makes me ashamed to be an american,the fact that most americans dont care that thay are losing more and more of their freedoms all the time and dont protest just makes me sick. sick

That is all Americans do is protest. No one bothers to understand or research anything. Protests usually cause on going fueds among extremists, where the point of the protests is often lost and replaced with who gets the final word. The problem isnt anyone doing anything, the problem is that we dont talk to each other, we talk at each other. Their just are not that many outlets out their to voice views. Many people amke it to the internet and that is where it ends. The internet was the death of inspiration.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
And this thread means what to me?jm

That your government lies to you...because what they try to make you belive and what is actually the truth are two totally different things......which basically means you don't live in the land of the free but in the land of the ignorant (by choice or by force)

If that doesn't mean anything to you, then I recommend suicide.

eggmayo
Originally posted by Bardock42
That your government lies to you...because what they try to make you belive and what is actually the truth are two totally different things......which basically means you don't live in the land of the free but in the land of the ignorant (by choice or by force)

If that doesn't mean anything to you, then I recommend suicide.
laughing Good call sir. Everyone gotta know that their government ****s them over.

ragesRemorse
hey to the credit of the US goverment. I turly believe Bush believed the bullshit he was shoveling.

Grand Moff Gav
i dont like this thread so im going to destroy it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.