star wars 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthhova
this might be dumb, but did Anakins PP get burned off or damaged, and if so did they rebuild that too????

Dropkick
All hail the Codpiece!

Tulak Hord
Actually, I think Padme cut *it* and *them* off with Annie's lightsaber, and stuffed them in her little nickle-purse, like most wives do to their husbands.

smoker4
Believe it or not there is or was a thread on this already, so congratulations, it isnt just you laughing out loud

BAILY
Wow ... and I thought this forum couldnt get any more stupider...

((The_Anomaly))
LOL!......ouch, i try not to think about those things....ow ow ow ow....poor anakin...

Red Superfly
He gets all his lost bits replaced with better, stronger, cyborg implants.

Every cloud.......

rubber dickie
even if they were still in tact, they would be of no use seeing as how they were "cooked" in mustafar. what you have to think of is how does he go number 1 or 2 in that outfit. imagine if he was having a diarrhea attack. that would suck.

Tulak Hord
What I wanna know is, I prolly posted this in another thread, what if he entered the Cantina in Mos Eisley? The Bartender says he doesn't serve droids...

Red Superfly
If you look closely at the buttons on his chestplate, one is labelled "Number 1's" and the other is labelled "Number 2's".

rubber dickie
ha!

Echuu
Originally posted by Red Superfly
If you look closely at the buttons on his chestplate, one is labelled "Number 1's" and the other is labelled "Number 2's".

This is very true; and the third button calls his parents to pick him up...

Mist
what do you think the whole 'inanimate carbon rod' was for? naughty

StinkFist462
crispy testicles anyone ?

yodafan
This thread is just wrong...

Tulak Hord
Yet we fans are just wrong, so it works. And don't be so testy..*Sniggers*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.