Ajunta Pall vs. Exar Kun vs. Naga Sadow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
An ancient duel which takes place at the sith academy on Korriban... A lightsaber duel of course...

Bobafetty
Naga Shadow

Kiu Dun
If it's lightsaber, then Exar Kun would win since he's the only one who used a lightsaber in his time.

Darth Mantis
Well... I put down a lightsaber duel for a reason... Just imagine they all had a lightsaber so it would be even...

Kiu Dun
Neither Ajunta Pall or Naga would know how to use it though.

Darth Mantis
... Just imagine for the love of god... Imagine they know how to wield a lightsaber as good as they know how to wield a sword...

Darth_Janus
They could learn rather easily. But Exar Kun is perhaps the better duellist of the group here, with Pall being a close second. However, Sadow dwarfs their powers.

Fishy
I'm not so sure, really the only thing Ajunta has working for him is his fighting skills or at least his weapon creating skills because that is all we about know about the SOB...

Sadow is powerful but Exar isn't weak either, I don't know who will win this fight, Exar does have one advantage though with a double bladed lightsaber...

Darth_Janus
Meaning he can engage both combatants at once. I dunno. I need to know more about Sadow. Pall, I think, is just a punk. Not worried about his prowess.

JKBart
Rofl, wtf is that. Exar Kun has been directly stated to be the most powerful of all the Ancient Sith lmao.

Not to mention that Exar is far better characterized as a lightsaber combatant, with his feats and accolades about his skill far surpassing the ambiguous stuff about Naga vs. armies of Massassi.

But really:

This completely closes the thread lmao, it should have been closed long ago.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.