30 Seconds to Mars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath
has anyone else heard of these guys? I think they're really alright.

tabby999
they are really really good. i'm surprised they havn't become really popular, they did the soundtrack to Halo

Cinemaddiction
Jared Leto's band..thumb up

MildPossession
I love their music, his vocals are excellent to listen to. Still waiting for next album, or have they split? sure I heard that somewhere.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Jared Leto's band..thumb up one of my favorite actors, so the music must be good...

i cant see him singing, though

StinkFist462
i like them. very NIN influenced.

MetallicaT
saw them live in Minneapolis at the quest (anyone been there?)....good shit...although there were quite a few emo kids there erm

StinkFist462
can't stand the quest. i prefer First Avenue. Quest can burn in hell.

MetallicaT
its was in the ascot room at the quest actually but yeah 1st ave is better

MetallicaT
errr...tried to edit my post but i quoted myself instead now i can't delete it roll eyes (sarcastic)
ascot room is much nicer then the main floor area for sure

tabby999
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
one of my favorite actors, so the music must be good...

i cant see him singing, though

hes really good, but i knew him as a singer for the band before i knew him as a actor so it feels odd for me to see him acting...

StinkFist462
Originally posted by MetallicaT
errr...tried to edit my post but i quoted myself instead now i can't delete it roll eyes (sarcastic)
ascot room is much nicer then the main floor area for sure

never been to the ascot room before, isnt there like a big tree in there or something?

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by tabby999
hes really good, but i knew him as a singer for the band before i knew him as a actor so it feels odd for me to see him acting... understandable

MetallicaT
Originally posted by StinkFist462
never been to the ascot room before, isnt there like a big tree in there or something?

yeap
its kinda like a forest theme

StinkFist462
yea thats what ive heard. sounds interesting.

so, back on topic. favorite song?

Slay
I kinda like em...from what I've heard from them

Smallville
^ Ditto

Slay
Jared Leto is FAT nowadays!!! eek!

Well,it's for some movie named Chapter 27...

Dr. Strangelove
Good band.

Leto is a ridiculously talented individual to be a damn good actor and singer.

Morning_Glory
Gonna go see them on March 14... sort of excited

saw them this past summer and Jared was a little cheesy but I guess thats the way it goes... Matt was missing, he went to get married or something

one of my pics from this past summer's concert... so hard to take pics with all the flashy lights and taller people standing in front of you

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y51/BlueApple26/30seconds1.jpg

Lana
I like them a lot, I saw them a couple summers ago when I went to see Queens of the Stone Age.

masterkit
Me too. They're fantastic.

Emma718
seeing them when they finally come to Australia in May *eek, can't wait*

G U I T A R
TO EMO

Slay
Going to see them on Pinkpop, end of May.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.