Batman vol 3 is OUT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joker1237
Just got a copy of Vol 3. At last I get to see Hex, from that cowboy show lol. He was pretty cool.

I did like Harleiquin, I mean the Joker took a nuke. lol

Joker1237
I was watching a comantary, and BRUCE TIMM said "THINK YOU TIM BURTON FOR MAKING THAT MOVIE".

Like I been saying, with out Burton, Batman TAS would never be made.

Joker1237
Yeah Joker made it on the title screen

Mainstream
cool

zod-doom
is the one with maxi zeus in this volume

Joker1237
Yes Zeus is in the vol, he only had one show with him in it in the whole series. Since Zeus is one of the major villians in the comics, it would have been nice if they turn him into a sunday after noon villian like Twoface or Joker.

With Vol 3. And if you have Vol 1 and 2.

One can have all 85 shows in the 3 vols. After this vol the rest is just TNBA. So all the BTAS are on DVD.

zod-doom
I have vol 1 and 2 but it will be a while before i can scrape together the cash for vol 3, just got 2 last week, i was afraid that they would not have every episode in the collection, I am 19 and kind of resent how people my age try to buy back there childhood at three times the price but these shows are great and i think one of the best representations of Batman ever, they just needed to have made him a little better fighter

Joker1237
all 85 shows are now in the 3 vols. I have all 3 vols, and yes I was keeping a list check of the shows under BTAS. Vol 3 has a few extral shows than the 28 shows of vol 1 and 2. Main reason because of Shadow of the Bat 1 and 2, and the Demon quest. did not want HALF a story I guess lol.

What else like I said all 85 shows are in the vols now. and the rest if they come out will or may be Vol 1 of TNBA. or vol 4. Have no ideal what they do from there.

TNBA has came out with Mad loved, and Old Wonds and Tim Drake as Robin. So I at a lost of what will happen?? Back to vol 1 of TNBA??

Or will be be Vol 4??

Joker1237
oh yeah 24, and I guess I am buying back bits and peaces of my child hood. I grow up on that show.

Joker1237
oh yeah, and in vol 3 were they have the trailers. Yes they have the Batman begains trailer there. Pretty neat.

chronic
i might buy it when i get the money

Joker1237
ok the cover, I think the cover is better than vol 1, but vol 2 cover still beats 3

Joker1237
The DVDs that go with Vol 3.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.