Yoda and ET.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Red Superfly
OK, I did a search, but as far as I know, I haven't seen anythin on this before, yet I thought it was pretty damn obvious.

Didn't anyone think that the bit where Yoda took off in the pod was just like the ending to ET? It was just too similar, and both me and my friends picked up on it instantly. I dunno if this is old news, or whatever, I just thought I'd see if anyone thought the same.

It was the way Chewie growled as the door shut, and the unecessarily overdone nature, seemed like it was obviously thought out and planned to be a LOT like ET.

No wonder Spielberg cried.

Tulak Hord
There's a thread on this already.

Red Superfly
DAMMIT! I did a search and nothing came up. Damn faulty search feature! What part of "Yoda" and "ET" doesn't it understand?

Erm, maybe we can hijack this thread and turn it into something else that HASN'T been discussed already.

Er....porkchop sandwiches....they weren't in Episode III, at all. What's up with that?

Discuss.

smoker4
Porkchops taste gooooooooooodddd, bacon tastes gooooooooodddddd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.