X-Men The End

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MindFix
ok i recently picked up the first few issues of xmen the end and i was just wondering if someone could explain how this is working. i got the gist of it, but just a couple questions....

1. is this the real future or just something that could happen?
2. is there an issue that shows cable, warpath, and shatterstar being converted?
3. it just doesn't seem like these issues match's up with anyother issues(like astoshing xmen/ anyother issues i can find)

anyways i am just confused, i haven't read any xmen issues in a long long time and now it just seems they are getting good so i've been getting back into xmen, i've been getting into astonishing xmen,uncanny xmen, the xmen with havoc leading, and the deadpool and cable set( which is my fav.) but i just don't see them really killing off good characters like all of xforce, jughead, cable and well all the rest unless this future isn't set in stone....

munkiesarus
I don't know for sure, but I think "The End" series hypothesizes a possible ending for all of Marvel's heroes. I don't think they'd ever show the real and finalized future, cuz there will never be one.

As for your other questions, I can't help you..I've only read Issue One and that was major annoying cuz I didn't get much of it...

stormfront13
does anyone know what is wrong with storm in this series?

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by stormfront13
does anyone know what is wrong with storm in this series?

who knows, it magically goes away without any explanation so.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

seems more like a not-so-clever idea that Claremont dropped. Personally, I think the series is a semi-entertaining mess. I could care less about Deathbird and the Brood, and the multiple cameos are getting a bit tiresome. The main plot apart from that is decent enough.

pr1983
ive read a couple of issues... art is wierd, writing not much better... could be better...

Fionnuala
I'm confused..doesn't take much but anyhoo..this has nothing to do with Endsong right?...btw..Cyke and Storms costumes are very cool in The End thumbs_up

mr.smiley
I've read all the issues besides the last.
It doesn't run with continuity,it's just kind of like an alterate reality.
At first,it dealt with that shiar dude,trying to tap into the phoenix force and later on sinsiter got into the deal.Then the krull appears and that life force absorbing all sorts of shizniz

MindFix
ok well i'm glad i'm not the only one confused by these issues.

Fionnuala
Originally posted by mr.smiley
I've read all the issues besides the last.
It doesn't run with continuity,it's just kind of like an alterate reality.
At first,it dealt with that shiar dude,trying to tap into the phoenix force and later on sinsiter got into the deal.Then the krull appears and that life force absorbing all sorts of shizniz I think I understood about two words in all of that stick out tongue

mr.smiley
Ha!

I'll try to recall everything from memory so i can't cheat.

let's see.Bishops daughter finds the new phoenix egg and jean returns.
the mutant slave traders beytray sinister and he doesn't like it too well.
The krull take out the school with a huge ass blast.Juggernaut and north star are killed,along with others.The krull have evolved to be immune to xaviers and telepathy.Apocalypse is killed like he is nothing by that crazy monster that absorbs the life of others.she also takes out most of xforce.Gambit joins with sinister.

not everything happens in that order but that's what I recall from memory.

stormfront13
fierybalrog when did storms condition dissapear?? i haven't seen that happen yet, and finn i also love their costumes. doesd anyone know what celie reys did to that attacking war skrull?? one hit and she basically took it out

Sunspot
actually I kind like the series I have every chapter of Book One and 1-3 of Book Two, imo some heros are having stupid deaths like cable and shatterstar, I don't remember apocalypse being killed though, which issue was that?

Mainstream
Sinister infected Apoc with a virus or something...Domino said they killed Apoc..but with Apoc you could never be sure.

MindFix
yeah i didn't like the whole killing off warpatch cable and shatterstar they where my favorite xforce members and well cable is my favorite marvel character, but as far as i can tell this isn't anything but what could be...

Sunspot
imo that's the good part of it...you can witness the deaths of characters and plot twists but you know that it just ain't gonna happen

FieryBalrog
spoilers-

this dude named technax or something took out Apocalypse, Cable and others pretty easily. Apoc was hiding out in Irene Adler's body but Cable somehow didnt know.

MindFix
what issue was all this in?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.