Update Me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gambitindaflesh
Hey there, I've been out of the circuit for a bit and was wondering if you guys can fill me in on what's going on in the world of the X Men, last I knew, Gambit got his vision bech........

see, way behind...

Mainstream
hey buddie cutehug

Crimson Phoenix
Well, the adjectivless X men team have found this alien fungus like thing that makes people go crazy, so they're trying to destroy that

In Astonishing X men, the danger room has become sentient- got molded itself into a metallic body of a woman, has defeated the X men and is supposed to fight xavier next issue

In uncanny, the team are in the savage land where they are kidnapped by these evolved dinosaurs, who convert rachel, who controls storm to destroy the world, but is stopped in time

In excalibur, Xaviers still trying to get into Wanda's head- and is leading up to House of M

munkiesarus
That was nice: simple and straight to the point.

Anyway, Golgotha...anything supreme-crazy happen yet? Like, someone die?

By the way, Xavier vs the Danger Room sounds sweet...

Crimson Phoenix
Originally posted by munkiesarus
That was nice: simple and straight to the point.

Anyway, Golgotha...anything supreme-crazy happen yet? Like, someone die?

By the way, Xavier vs the Danger Room sounds sweet...

Well, in the end of golgotha, the x men go up to space and destroy all the golgothas- thats it. The only deaths were those mutants in the beggining of the arc, and some human family killed by the crazy mutants. I was pretty dissapointed with the end of the arc, there was no explanation as to why there were hundereds of golgotha in space. it was very anti-climatic.

just thought i'd mention that i cant wait till house of m comes out next week.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.