Asked Out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
I got asked out by a girl today... it was pretty cool...

Ken Kenobi
Congrats

Mist
naughty

GCG
ego-boost roll eyes (sarcastic)

Demarthl
i got asked waht i wanted for dinner

Sun Ce
It would be cooler if you liked her aswell, before she asked you out.

Ladyluck
yay! congrats!big grin

SnakeEyes
I did. I had a crush on her for the past couple months, and today after school, she asked me out to the movies...

Mist
the movies eh? naughty

jinzin
allllllllright snake eyes! way to go!

Sun Ce
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I did. I had a crush on her for the past couple months, and today after school, she asked me out to the movies... Well it could be the smart of something nice, good luck.

nice tip: Never rush things, just "go with the flow" and you should be fine. happy

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by jinzin
allllllllright snake eyes! way to go!

Thanks man cool

Elladora

Jus rub it in why don't you. Just because I don't have anyone doesn't mean you can be mean about it cry sadangel

Sun Ce
Originally posted by Elladora
Jus rub it in why don't you. Just because I don't have anyone doesn't mean you can be mean about it cry sadangel Hello no expression

dark1365
I did. I had a crush on her for the past couple months, and today after school, she asked me out to the movies...
Man I wish I could be in your shoes right now.

Sun Ce
Originally posted by dark1365
Man I wish I could be in your shoes right now. are you alone? because i'm sure u have at least 1 female friend u could go to the cinema with....as friends lol

Mist
i say we sneak up behind him, tackle him on the ground, then take his shoes.....and possibly his socks....

Elladora
Originally posted by Sun Ce
Hello no expression

Sorry. embarrasment I'm very lonely. I'll stop now embarrasment laughing

Sun Ce
Sorry. embarrasment I'm very lonely. I'll stop now embarrasment laughing u can't be lonley!, u must have something to cuddle up to?? lol

dark1365
are you alone? because i'm sure u have at least 1 female friend u could go to the cinema with....as friends lol
Yes I am alone, and too shy to boot.

Sun Ce
Yes I am alone, and too shy to boot. look at me....i'm not close to any of my friend nor my family, yet i have 1 person i'm extremely close to, i only have about 3 friends, and u probally have alot more than that, u can't be shy with friends

StinkFist462
what a lame.

Raven Guardia
*sings the Beatles 'Elenor Rigby'*

"All the lonely people, where do they all come from?..all the lonely people, where do they all belong?....Aaaaaaaaaaah, look at all the lonely people"

StinkFist462
shy people suck

ApolloX
Yes I am alone, and too shy to boot.
Me too. Im so shy around girls... sad

StinkFist462
why

Sun Ce
Originally posted by StinkFist462
shy people suck no they don't suck, because shy ppl get the better things in life, theres no point rushing things

StinkFist462
yea and unshy people are more outgoing ... i think people would want to be friends with the out going person rather then the quiet kid in the corner....

Elladora
u can't be lonley!, u must have something to cuddle up to?? lol

Nope, nothing, not even SOAD's Mezmerize cd

Sun Ce
yea and unshy people are more outgoing ... i think people would want to be friends with the out going person rather then the quiet kid in the corner.... Everyone sees what you seem to be, but few know what you are

StinkFist462
a human ? confused

Sun Ce
Nope, nothing, not even SOAD's Mezmerize cd buuut, u must have friends??, bf? lol, family???????

Sun Ce
a human ? confused don't be stupid

StinkFist462
im not being stupid. im just wondering WHAT i am.....

Sun Ce
im not being stupid. im just wondering WHAT i am..... u think shy ppl are quiet ppl who sit in the corner....errm, wtf??

i'm abit shy but i don't sit in some corner quiet, i ****ING ROCK!!!, its always best to be alone while playing hardcore music..its so relaxing happy

dark1365
I'm not shy like "corner kid" shy, I speak out too.

StinkFist462
ok? id rather be at a concert with people rockin out instead of sitting by myself jammin out ... or id be at a party or a friends house or something . i rarely do anything alone

dark1365
I'm a bit of both.

Sun Ce
ok? id rather be at a concert with people rockin out instead of sitting by myself jammin out ... or id be at a party or a friends house or something . i rarely do anything alone yeah U do what u want, what u like, and I do what i want and what i like, same with everybody, sooo don't make such a big deal about ppl

Elladora
buuut, u must have friends??, bf? lol, family???????

Single, my family is either to treacherous to cuddle or so old they'd have a hard attack, and only two friends who would say I was a lesbo if I did

dark1365
Mine wouldn't really give a shit if i asked "Hey you want to see a movie?"

StinkFist462
um ok? good for you, good for everyone.

Sun Ce
Single, my family is either to treacherous to cuddle or so old they'd have a hard attack, and only two friends who would say I was a lesbo if I did girls hug all the time lol, id do it if i were u stick out tongue

and shame about family....but girls always hug!, normally anyways, so u should go around and just hug friends....would be nice lol, i know it is for me.

doesn't matter if your single anyways, u got your friends

Sun Ce
Mine wouldn't really give a shit if i asked "Hey you want to see a movie?" your what?, your gf?, your friends???

StinkFist462
hugs are nice. especially when they mean something

KidRock

I had sex with a girl today.. it was pretty cool.

dark1365
your what?, your gf?, your friends???
Friends. They'd be like "Sure why the hell not."

StinkFist462
lol same

Elladora
nope, actually, one of my friends would be like, "I think your haircut got to you." and then the other would like. "Awee!" but both are like two hours away.

Sun Ce
hugs mean alot to me...so it always mean something special, and since ive only ever been hugged by 1 person in my entire life "my gf" its even more special to be with her happy

@KidRock: dude your so typical "oh i had sex, it was CooL" like really cool huh??, its meant to be warm and nice, not cool, geez were u fooking a zombie or something? blink

well my friends are agreeable lol, we always arrange to go to the cinema or anything, we don't just go "yeah sure why not" lol, we just arrange everything then do it on the day we arranged stick out tongue

Sun Ce
nope, actually, one of my friends would be like, "I think your haircut got to you." and then the other would like. "Awee!" but both are like two hours away. LOL, those sound weird, but just grab hem and hug to death anyways stick out tongue, show them u care! lol

StinkFist462
@KidRock: dude your so typical "oh i had sex, it was CooL" like really cool huh??, its meant to be warm and nice, not cool, geez were u fooking a zombie or something? blink

does he really need to be like "oh i had sex, it was so warm and peaceful i could live the rest of my life doing so" waht person really says that when they say they had sex. and just cause you say its cool doesnt mean your f*cking a zombie

Sun Ce
does he really need to be like "oh i had sex, it was so warm and peaceful i could live the rest of my life doing so" waht person really says that when they say they had sex. and just cause you say its cool doesnt mean your f*cking a zombie hmm could do, ppl are so selfish tho

StinkFist462
true. but i would be the person to say "yea man i got laid it was cool"

Sun Ce
true. but i would be the person to say "yea man i got laid it was cool" ah okay, well id respect that more if i were u....but depends on what kinda person u are lol...

StinkFist462
yea i respect it greatly. i dont like when women are treated wrongly but thats beside the point. i would be the person to say yea that was hot or something

Sun Ce
u need to think about how u say things if u really do respect it stick out tongue

StinkFist462
how else would you say something ? yea i respect it .. do you really need me to go to full detail when i could just say it in 4 words ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.