What's your Guilty Pleasure?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rockula
So my last post idea was apparently a little to vague. So I have a new one that might be a lot easier to follow, and most likely you will not see Star Wars or Bad Boys listed on this one.

The idea is to find that one movie that you are almost embarassed to list as one of your favorites. You know that in a logical scenario no one should like the movie but for some reason it hits a nerve and you're hooked.

Mine is as follows....

My guilty pleasure is actually my namesake. It was a movie called Rockula. It stared one of my favorite actors Dean Cameron (the pizza guy from Men At Work, Chainsaw in Summer School, and Dave Marshak from Ski School). He played Ralph a vampire who is cursed to lose the love of his life every twenty two years when she is killed by a pirate with a hambone. By the way, this was made in the 80's (surprised?).

Now as for the reason I like this film other than Cameron's dead on comic timing, is hard to explain. I love the music, but I wouldn't listen to it in public. The story line is over the top. Outside of Cameron and Tawny Fere, most of the cast aren't actual actors. But I watch this movie to the point that I had worn out my first copy and had to seek out a new copy.

So there's mine now what's your bad movie you can't get enough of? smokin'

Dim
Tremors!..hehehe..it's soooo hokey..but still enjoyable.

BackFire349
i like alot of campy horror movies.

LanceWindu
I enjoyed 'Where the Heart Is' with Natalie Portman. Even though it's primarily a chick flick. I liked it.

Rockula
I actually liked that one alot too.

TeCk-IcE
I feel such a jurke if I say this, but I actually loved "Sniper" (Tom Berenger and Billy Zane)

sad embarrasment sad

Rockula
Well... All right I'll admit. I kind of like Billy Zane movie (usually action only.) After I saw Demon Knight, I was hook. The guy is just cool. Just check out Zoolander and you'll see what I mean.

For the record however Titanic still stands as my most detested film ever.

TeCk-IcE
laughing out loud

Yeah, Zane is quite cool.

I remember him playing in one of them old Twin Peaks episodes.

smokin'

Thomas H
I like Under Siege 1, actually I like a lot of Seagal movies!

Gundark
Ghostbusters and Beetlejuice.

Thomas H
hhehe, gostbusters rocks!

TeCk-IcE
It shure does...I like the painting of Viggo in Gjostbusters 2

ToMacco
Gundy, Gundy, Gundy. The Ghostbusters movies are sweat. So is Beatlejuice.

I think "Care Bares: The movie" would be mine. It's a great movie, but my friends would kick my ass if they knew I said that.

Rockula
Now that is a guilty pleasure. lol

ToMacco
You all should check it out. It's a real cute flick.

Rockula
Think I've seen it before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.