Wow. Saint's Row is the next GTA.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanZeke25
This game looks great. FIrst off here are a link to videos.
http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/747/747896/vids_1.html

Now. This game is a lot like GTA. But probably better if they do it right. The Graphics are better. There are about 40-50 missions. I'm not gonna explain everything that it says in the gameinformer but just some stuff. You can go around killing anyone you want. There is no lock on target. You have to move the thing to shoot where you want. There are 13 special activities you can do. Theres a theft activity where you have to go steal stuff from a store You can use a truck.. but it will be slower and in high speen chases the stuff you stole might fall out. Or you can get a fast car.. but less room for the stuff. Then there's Hitman where you are given a person to kill and you have to do it with the weapon they give you. Well, you dont have to.. but you get a bonus. In Vandilaisn you have to creat as much chaos as possible to distract the cops so your gang can steal.. or do something. There are racing activites to. Then there is Insurance Fraud. This is where you hurt yourself as much as possible, fall down a stairs.. jump in front of a train.. anything. There is a button to have you fake a fall. These are all side things... and then there are the story missions.

You can coustomize anything on you person. You can even make him deformed.. lol. You can decide how you where your cothes. Button all the buttons.. button just 1. Put five shirst on at a time. All kinds of stuff. Oh yeah and going around killing people gets you in trouble too. SO you can go to a plastic Surgeon and change you whole body. But if it is a cheap one... he might mess up. You can also drink beer.. but if you over do it.. you find yourself in an alley with no close and no idea what happened.

And then.. There's Online!! There is a CO-OP where you and your partener work togather to see how long thay can survie with tons of cops coming in. There four vs. four called Protect THe Pimp where one team has to kill the "Pimp" while the other has to keep him alive. And then there is deathamtch called Big Ass Chains( and team Big Ass Chains.) You have to kill the person and take there CHains. There is so much more too. This game looks awesome. It will come out for the X-Box 360 in the Winter. I dont know it it is at launch or not. I cant wait.

Smasandian
Wow, sounds exactly like GTA.

Customization? Nothing new.

GTA clone at best. Wow, you get fast cars and you can kill anybody on the street. Yep, thats GTA. Playing as an hitman. Yep, chalk another for GTA. Racing activities. Pretty sure that has been in one GTA or another.

Online play sounds pretty generic. Big Ass chains is basically from Unreal, Quake 3 and Timesplitters, but instead of skulls or coins, their ghetto "chains". Protect the Pimp?. TFC's The Hunted has been doing it for years.

And of course the graphics will be better than GTA's. Its on the next gen console system, so it better have better graphics. But the gameplay looks like crap and sounds pretty generic. Do we really need another GTA clone ?

JToTheP
I have faith in the game, and frankly I'd be glad to run around gunning down people as a gangsta. One of my favorite things in GTA: SA actually, considering how many games bother to look at that angle of life, so it's good for another game to take a look at that angle of life. Hell, maybe you'll get a create-a-character and can make a few wiggas if you wanted too.

Red Superfly
Looks a bit clumsy, but the graphics are nice.

WindDancer
Another gangsta thug game but it looks great! thumb up

Smasandian
Angle of Life?

You mean being a gangster?

WindDancer
Not really I was thinking that there are too many thug games. Even 50 cent is getting a video game. But I don't consider him a thug nor a gansta (ganster)

JToTheP
Originally posted by Smasandian
Angle of Life?

You mean being a gangster?

some people have no choice, so yes, that's why I said 'Angle Of Life'. Like Game said in the Documentary movie, When your born & raised in Compton you have almost no choice but to fall into being a gangsta/hustler.

JToTheP
Originally posted by WindDancer
Not really I was thinking that there are too many thug games. Even 50 cent is getting a video game. But I don't consider him a thug nor a gansta (ganster)

All that is out about 50 Cent:Bulletproof, is FMVs, which say nothing about the game. So who knows where thats headed.

Red Superfly
Down the shitter, hopefully.

Having 50 Cent on the cover also indicates how much the game will be worth.

ragesRemorse
50 cents?

sorry...couldnt resist.

SlipknoT
I'll stick to GTA.

darth_royke
are there any details yet about any forthcoming gta? where it may be set? time date? if its next gen, then maybe a futuristic version isn't too much to ask for. cross the previous gtas, with fitfth element. thats what i mean. multi levels of flying cars. crazy weaponary. online co-operatives. the list goes on

DanZeke25
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I'll stick to GTA.

I'll have both... cause GTA games are fun as hell... so if they do this right it will be really fun too... and its also really good if you dont wanna get a PS3.. and dont wanna wait until GTA comes out for the 360...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.