The Wolf Or The Bat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinzin
Hunter in darkness takes on dracula from blade trinity.......who prevails?

someone respond this time....please sad

Next Venom_girl
Who's the Hunter? Is this the Top Cow Darkness? And I didn't even get to see Blade Trinity. sad

jinzin
hunter in darkness.....

Next Venom_girl
Woah! Who's he clobbering there?

jinzin
"Woah! Who's he clobbering there?"

lol

lady deathstrike and sabretooth...

jinzin
lol....I saw blade trinity 3 times in the theatres alone...

Next Venom_girl
(Haven't gotten to read X-men for a while, as you probably can tell. Financial constraints. I try to spend no more then $30 per visit to the comics store. I didn't get to see Blade because this friend of mine who keeps coming over insisted on seeing one of those artsy indy films during my one free weekend. sad )
Who do you think would win the fight? I'd typically bet on the Night Hunter, being that he's a werewolf (typically stronger) but I don't know this version of Drac's powerlevels, magic powers, etc.

jinzin
personally I could see dracula taking this...he's uber strong in the movies.........but hunter in darkness is hella badass as you can see.....I'm conflicted.....

indy films? just tell him I wanna see MY movie beeeyatch!

i know what you mean about the comic thing...I always keep piling comic after comic.....and always leave with a stack....very expensive habbit.........why are the nerdy habbits so expensive?

chilled monkey
Drake (from Blade:Trinity) is awesome. He is the first and most powerful vampire of all. He wins this one.

He has vast strength, 7000 years experience, shapeshifting ability and is immune to all vampire weaknesses. He can also turn into a demonic form in which he is even stronger.

jinzin
kung fu bump!

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Drake (from Blade:Trinity) is awesome. He is the first and most powerful vampire of all. He wins this one.

He has vast strength, 7000 years experience, shapeshifting ability and is immune to all vampire weaknesses. He can also turn into a demonic form in which he is even stronger.

And he was beat by Blade, a flashy low end bullet timer with (at best) mild superstrength. Darc's doesn't have "vast" superhuman strength and being immune to sunlight doesn't bring much to the fight.

Drac isn't a big deal, he was alseep for most of his life (hint: he doesnt have 7000 years of experience) and he lost to Blade in a sword fight... a guy who has less then a 100 years of experience and has more openings in battle then a brick of swiss cheese.

CorderaMitchell
I'd say the wolf, they are stronger, but it would be a good match,

BTW does this werewolf regenerate, I know normally they do, but does this apply to him.

jinzin
Hunter in Darkness does have a healing factor yes.....but it's not yet been made clear whether or not he's actually a werewolf persay...he may or may not be able to be brought down by conventional weapons....

chilled monkey
srankmissingnin: Drake only slept for three centuries. He has plenty of experience.

As for his strength, he was smashing through brick walls without slowing and (in demon form), he shrugged off Blade's best moves without blinking and threw him around like he was nothing.

Blade won, yes, but he needed Abigail's help. Without her, he'd have been toast.

Hunter in Darkness ends this one as a fur rug.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by chilled monkey
srankmissingnin: Drake only slept for three centuries. He has plenty of experience.

As for his strength, he was smashing through brick walls without slowing and (in demon form), he shrugged off Blade's best moves without blinking and threw him around like he was nothing.

Blade won, yes, but he needed Abigail's help. Without her, he'd have been toast.

Hunter in Darkness ends this one as a fur rug.

Did you see the sword fight between Blade and Drac? Blade was clearly the better swordsman. Also what constitutes "vast" superhaman strength to you? Dare Devil has smashed threw brick walls with out slowing down its not really that impressive, at best Drac is in the two ton range.

Hunter in the Darkness is not a Werewolf, he is somesort of monster and one of many. I seem to recall he went back in time with Albert and Ellisa Dee... and yet he was still alive back in the present. You remember anything like that jinzin? i might have confused the story arc.

K3VIL
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Did you see the sword fight between Blade and Drac? Blade was clearly the better swordsman. Also what constitutes "vast" superhaman strength to you? Dare Devil has smashed threw brick walls with out slowing down its not really that impressive, at best Drac is in the two ton range.

Hunter in the Darkness is not a Werewolf, he is somesort of monster and one of many. I seem to recall he went back in time with Albert and Ellisa Dee... and yet he was still alive back in the present. You remember anything like that jinzin? i might have confused the story arc.
Daredevil smashing brick walls with ease is lame, there are plenty of his issues in which he looks superstrong.
Drake in his "human" form was at max Class 2 Tons of strenght, Blade was smashed on the table after flipping in the air just cause Drake slammed with more strenght his sword against Blade's.
His skills weren't at the top, but his strenght compensate the lack of skill.
Also Drake and Blade smashed themselves through STEEL columns without slowing down, then he get pissed off of Blade being able to resist him, pull off the armor, smashed Blade on the ground shattering it, and then transformed, get a flurry of punches from Blade like nothing, and kicked his ass.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
And he was beat by Blade, a flashy low end bullet timer with (at best) mild superstrength. Darc's doesn't have "vast" superhuman strength and being immune to sunlight doesn't bring much to the fight.

Drac isn't a big deal, he was alseep for most of his life (hint: he doesnt have 7000 years of experience) and he lost to Blade in a sword fight... a guy who has less then a 100 years of experience and has more openings in battle then a brick of swiss cheese.
He has great battle experience, above 100, he didn't lost to Blade, and Blade killed him cause Abigail catched his attention with the arrows, if she wasn't here, Blade was gonna being killed.
Drake was around Class 7/8 Tons in demonic form.

chilled monkey
K3VIL: Yep that's it. Thanks very much.

In terms of swordsmanship, it could be said that Drake didn't bother mastering swordplay completely because with his power, he didn't see the need.

Scoobless
whistling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.